Isn't Steve Bannon being prosecuted for FRAUD ... ???

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Isn't Steve Bannon being prosecuted for FRAUD ... for enriching himself off of conservative contributions to the Wall ?

So ... why are we listening to anything he has to say ???

Because he's saying things that some people really want to hear? Despite the inconvenient fact that just a year or two ago they were calling him an enemy and terrible person because of his perceived betrayal of their great leader?

Upvote 0

Danigt22

Feb 27, 2020
Heredia, Heredia Centro
✟33,158.00
Country
Costa Rica
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Celibate
Isn't Steve Bannon being prosecuted for FRAUD ... for enriching himself off of conservative contributions to the Wall ?

This also happened to Tru New. Tbh, I dont trust Israel, they are murdering our brothers and sisters and trying to hide a lot of things president Trump is doing. I think it is normal for evangelicals that are pro zionism to persecute this types of channels. Lets see and wait if Steve warnings about the false flag before election is a fraud or not. Nevertheless I do believe him, when he denounces his kindred for their crimes to our church.

Upvote 0

Dale

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2003
Sebring, FL
✟666,187.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Personally, I'm not listening to what he has to say.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0