Status
Not open for further replies.

Slave2SinNoMore

May 30, 2002
Visit site
✟947.00
Faith
Christian
One thing this particular forum that is impressed upon me is how differently we all feel on different issues. Some of us that agree on one thing don't agree on another issue.

For instance, Ben Johnson and I agree that God desires that all men be saved, but we don't agree on OSAS. Some people that I agree with on OSAS don't agree with me on God desiring that all men be saved.

This really keeps things intersting, doesn't it?

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Originally posted by Slave2SinNoMore
One thing this particular forum that is impressed upon me is how differently we all feel on different issues. Some of us that agree on one thing don't agree on another issue.

For instance, Ben Johnson and I agree that God desires that all men be saved, but we don't agree on OSAS. Some people that I agree with on OSAS don't agree with me on God desiring that all men be saved.

This really keeps things intersting, doesn't it?

Yes and it seems you agree with me on NO issues at all. But that is OK too. I always give everyone the same option. They can agree with me or be wrong. ;)

Upvote 0

Slave2SinNoMore

May 30, 2002
Visit site
✟947.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by Gerry

Yes and it seems you agree with me on NO issues at all. But that is OK too. I always give everyone the same option. They can agree with me or be wrong. ;)

Haha...

No, actually I specifically remember giving you a "good point" or "i agree" on something.

Hey, we both agreed about something in one of our private messages, anyway. And that was a pretty important something to agree on.

Upvote 0

calvinist

Daniel in the Lion's Den
Jun 2, 2002
Oxford, MS
✟185.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Our views sometimes, in fact most times, do differ on biblical issues. And yet our disagreements spark fire in our hearts to learn and study more about God. These could be the most fruit producing arguments of our lives! I know that you all have encouraged me to study more, and to do a bit of thinking on certain issues, but don't worry I'm still Calvinist. May you all rejoice with me that we belong to the Father, Our God who reigns on high! Rejoice in the grace that is Christ Jesus!
Delighting in the Grace of God,
Calvinist<><
"God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him." -John Piper

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.