Islamist allies with Zionist and Globalist to destroy Orthodox Christianity and traditionalism

Nick Moser

Apr 13, 2018
Reno, NV
✟40,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
So recently there have been protests against the attacks on Christianity. For many years, the CIA and the Globalist kabal secretly removed leaders who the right of FDT via "colored revolutions". Many of these revolutions occurred in the Arab world and Eastern Europe who tend to be more conservative. Recently, they have been creating unrest in Belarus(again), Macedonia, U.S.(radical groups supported by billionaires to punish America for rejecting them and voting for President Trump), Armenia, etc. And to be honest I would be surprised if Traditional-Catholic countries such as Poland and Hungary weren't next. Currently, Azerbaijan is getting support from ISIS(aka the so-called "Free Syrian Army"), Turkey, Israel(by selling rockets), Saudi Arabia, etc. and of the Rootless Global Elite.

Dansiph

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2018
UK
✟120,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So recently there have been protests against the attacks on Christianity. For many years, the CIA and the Globalist kabal secretly removed leaders who the right of FDT via "colored revolutions". Many of these revolutions occurred in the Arab world and Eastern Europe who tend to be more conservative. Recently, they have been creating unrest in Belarus(again), Macedonia, U.S.(radical groups supported by billionaires to punish America for rejecting them and voting for President Trump), Armenia, etc. And to be honest I would be surprised if Traditional-Catholic countries such as Poland and Hungary weren't next. Currently, Azerbaijan is getting support from ISIS(aka the so-called "Free Syrian Army"), Turkey, Israel(by selling rockets), Saudi Arabia, etc. and of the Rootless Global Elite.
I'm interested but I don't fully understand what you're saying?

Upvote 0

Bond-servant of Christ

Sep 15, 2020
Birmingham
✟21,487.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
True, Bible-based Christianity is Built on the Lord Jesus Christ, and He Himself gave the Promise, "I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon This Rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it." (Matthew 16:18). Or, as the New Living Translation puts it, "and all the powers of hell will not conquer it"!!!

This Rock, is none other than the Invincible Lord Jesus Christ Himself, Who IS Yahweh, THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

"Don’t worry about the wicked...Trust in the Lord and do good...Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him, and He will help you" (Psalm 37:1, 3, 5)

Upvote 0

Dansiph

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2018
UK
✟120,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
True, Bible-based Christianity is Built on the Lord Jesus Christ, and He Himself gave the Promise, "I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon This Rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it." (Matthew 16:18). Or, as the New Living Translation puts it, "and all the powers of hell will not conquer it"!!!

This Rock, is none other than the Invincible Lord Jesus Christ Himself, Who IS Yahweh, THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

"Don’t worry about the wicked...Trust in the Lord and do good...Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him, and He will help you" (Psalm 37:1, 3, 5)
How does this relate to the thread?

Upvote 0

Bond-servant of Christ

Sep 15, 2020
Birmingham
✟21,487.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
want to destroy Christianity

they can "want" all they like, like the present leader of India, who vowed to eradicate the Christian Faith from India. What this complete FOOL failed to do, like millions of others, is to ask THE Lord God of the Holy Bible, IF this could ever be done!!! the answer is in the passage in Matthew's Gospel, as I have quoted above. There are many church "traditions" that have nothing to do with what the Bible actually teaches, like baptism for salvation, these will be destroyed by the Lord Himself!

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,463,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

while we should keep our eyes open, we should also realize that they will ultimately fail, as they always have.

Upvote 0

Jesus4Madrid

Orthodox Christian
Jul 21, 2011
✟90,072.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sorry, but this doesn't make any sense and sounds therefore just conspiratorial. Are there left wing extremists groups that are supported by wealthy Jews such as Soros? Yes, but these typically aren't Zionists. It was Trump's team that brokered the deal between Israel and the Mid East countries (a very welcome deal indeed). So if this is creating a Zionist/Islamist alliance, surely they support Trump who made it possible. And Trump is not trying to destroy Orthodox Christianity (nor is Israel). The UAE, which signed the deal with Israel, is probably one of the best Arab countries in which to be an Orthodox Christian.

So your post doesn't make sense and just sounds like nonsense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums