Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why would muslims worship the beast, another muslim? It is something totally against their religion.

Because as we are looking for the return of Christ they are looking for the return of one called the Mahdi, whom they will worship. I know some will disagree but I believe it is very possible the Mahdi could be the antichrist of Revelation. The world scene today with the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood and Isis are trying to establish a Caliphate which will set the stage for this Mahdi they are looking for. Google Mahdi and Caliphate to learn more about what you are seeing in the news today.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
It is more than possible

All of Israel's enemies during the time of Jacob's trouble still pending are described and named by the Bible prophets as Middle Eastern, and are the surrounding populations who are predominantly Muslims today

There is no doubt about this setting in scripture, and on the ground at this time

The controversy between Issac and Ishmael is still on going and soon to be settled by the Lord Himself

Europe, the Pope, and the RCC are not in this venue .... on the other hand they can be found among the professing church with negative connotations [Revelation 2;3]

Reformation/reconstruction exegetical theology is just simply not factual and there are still those that follow today

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Straightshot, no you've never read anything by me that the pope or office of pope is the Antichrist. I don't subscribe to reformation view. I am also not a dispensationalist.

The muslims are not supposed to worship the Mahdi, nor any other muslim. That's in itself is a show stopper to the Islamic Antichrist/beast theory. Plus, a musllim cannot become the Antichirst because the person has to be a Jew and his religion Judaism to be anointed the King of Israel.

You need to adjust your end times scenario.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Because as we are looking for the return of Christ they are looking for the return of one called the Mahdi, whom they will worship. I know some will disagree but I believe it is very possible the Mahdi could be the antichrist of Revelation. The world scene today with the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood and Isis are trying to establish a Caliphate which will set the stage for this Mahdi they are looking for. Google Mahdi and Caliphate to learn more about what you are seeing in the news today.
The Antichrist is not in Revelaton as the Antichrist - except for being the rider on the white horse in Revelation 6.

Well, most people use the term Antichrist too generically. The person is the Antichrist only for a short period of approximately three and a half years - as being the "King of Israel". In Revelation, those passages regarding that person as the beast are after his stint as the Antichrist.

btw, I am 66 years old and am very knowledgeable in these matters. You might be interested in a discussion board callled Joel's trumpet to follow the Mahdi, Caliphate theory. I am banned from that site because they are somewhat clickesh at that site and could not handlle my show stopper reasons why the Islamic scenario is inoperable. I didn't break any of their rules, it was kinda of underhanded deal - similarly I am banned at rapture ready - and worthly Christians - and Islamicity.... but not for breaking their rules.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟107,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Antichrist is not in Revelaton as the Antichrist - except for being the rider on the white horse in Revelation 6.

Well, most people use the term Antichrist too generically. The person is the Antichrist only for a short period of approximately three and a half years - as being the "King of Israel". In Revelation, those passages regarding that person as the beast are after his stint as the Antichrist.

btw, I am 66 years old and am very knowledgeable in these matters. You might be interested in a discussion board callled Joel's trumpet to follow the Mahdi, Caliphate theory. I am banned from that site because they are somewhat clickesh at that site and could not handlle my show stopper reasons why the Islamic scenario is inoperable. I didn't break any of their rules, it was kinda of underhanded deal - similarly I am banned at rapture ready - and worthly Christians - and Islamicity.... but not for breaking their rules.

Well you have been around 6 years longer than me, I do respect my elders but I disagree with you on the white horse in Rev 6. I have heard that theory before in addition to several others. Some even try to say it is Jesus. On another forum one person says those first few seals were opened shortly after Christ’s ascension. I disagree with that as well. I’m convinced the first four have already been opened, but in more recent history than at the time of Christ’s ascension. We possibly are in or very near to the fifth one. I don’t see enough in the text to convince me the white horse represents the antichrist. What is your reasoning? Do you believe that because he goes forth conquering? I agree he is only around for a short time Rev 13:5, but I do believe the beast is the antichrist. Maybe you could give a summary of why you think “ the Islamic scenario is inoperable” . I happen to believe it makes the most sense, but I’m open minded on this one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
« Breaking News »
ISIS parades 21 Kurdish and Iraqi fighters in cages
DEBKAfile February 22, 2015, 10:29 PM (IDT)

The new horror video released Sunday shows 16 Peshmerga fighters, two Iraqi army officers and three policemen from Kirkuk paraded in cages through Iraqi streets. They wear the orange clothes of men condemned to death by the Islamic State. A Peshmerga commander in the big oil city of Kirkuk, Gen. Hiyowa Rash, told AFP that the Peshmerga hostages had been captured on Jan. 31 “when Kurdish fighters repelled a terrorist attack by ISIS targeting Kirkuk.”
DEBKAfile: The Islamist onslaught on Kirkuk went into its second week Sunday, defended only by ill-armed Kurdish militiamen fighting on their own. The Islamists have invaded the Sunni suburb of Daquq and are threatening the city center.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well you have been around 6 years longer than me, I do respect my elders but I disagree with you on the white horse in Rev 6. I have heard that theory before in addition to several others. Some even try to say it is Jesus. On another forum one person says those first few seals were opened shortly after Christ’s ascension. I disagree with that as well. I’m convinced the first four have already been opened, but in more recent history than at the time of Christ’s ascension. We possibly are in or very near to the fifth one. I don’t see enough in the text to convince me the white horse represents the antichrist. What is your reasoning? Do you believe that because he goes forth conquering? I agree he is only around for a short time Rev 13:5, but I do believe the beast is the antichrist. Maybe you could give a summary of why you think “ the Islamic scenario is inoperable” . I happen to believe it makes the most sense, but I’m open minded on this one.
The rider on the white horse is a king because of his crown. The other riders don't have crowns because they represent as the arrival of other things.

Riding a white horse, the rider goes out to fight the war. It doesn't say what the war is. It could be a war against the saints, but because he is riding a white horse, and at the beginning of the series of riders, I am of the opinion that the war is Gog/Magog, as that is how the person ends up being thought of by the Jews as being their messiah (long awaited King of Israel).

Which I get from Judaism's expectations of the messiah's arrival - right after Gog/Magog - and that the RAMBAM, which the Jews subscribe to his teachings, summarized the traits of the messiah one of which is he is supposed to fight the battles of God in defending Israel.

Always keep in mind that "the" messiah (Christ) means King of Israel. Mark 15:32..."Christ the King of Israel". So the Anti-christ is someone who will be perceived by the Jews to be their long awaited "King of Israel".

That person will kick off the 7 years, when he confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant for 7 years, by overseeing the commemorative reading to possess the land, a 7 year cycle observance initiate by Moses in Deuteronomy 31:10-13.

That's why I believe the rider on the white horse is the Antichrist - but nowhere else in Revelation is he the Antichrist - because his stint as the King of Israel will have been over in the other passages because he reveals himself as the man of sin - then subsequentially becomes the beast.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Postvieww, this may help as to why I think the rider on the white horse is the Antichrist.

The person starts off as the little horn, leader of the EU;
Then Gog/Magog threatens;
Then the little horn mobilizes to stave off the hostilities;
Then Gog/Magog takes place;
Then the little horn arrives in Israel, as the prince who shall come;
Then he is perceived in the aftermath of Gog/Magog as the messiah; (now the Antichrist)
Then he confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant resetting the 7 year cycle;
Then 3 1/2 years later, thinks he has achieved God-hood;
Then Satan enters him to carry out the act of going into the temple; (Jews reject him)
Then God has him killed, Ezekiel 28:1-10;
Then he and Satan find themselves in hell, Isaiah 14, next to the pit;
Then God kicks him out of hell, bringing him back to life;
Then Satan frees the beast unclean spirit from the pit;
Then the unclean spirit enters the come back to life man of sin;
making the person the beast of Revelation 13 for that last 42 months.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The white rider is not the "antichrist"

This one is the Lord and His salvation .... He has conquered .... and He continues [Revelation 19:11-21]

White is the color of His conquering and is use throughout Revelation

Satan and his beast and his warfare are the read color

:doh::doh::doh:

Revelation 19 is at the end of the 7 years begun by the Antichrist, of which the second half, the 42 months, are that of the beast.

The rider on the white horse is the first of the four horsemen..

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

No muslim Antichrist. The person comes with his strong army from a location North and West of Israel.

Daniel 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
He will .... out of the Syrian division of Alexander's broken Asian holdings [Syria/Iraq]
today .... north of Israel

And nothing about "west" .... all about north

Some people actually know the prophetic scriptures D ... you cannot fool them

This is what the little horn and his 10 will do the core of the western nations [Revelation 17:16-18]

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
He will .... out of the Syrian division of Alexander's broken Asian holdings [Syria/Iraq]
today .... north of Israel

And nothing about "west" .... all about north

Some people actually know the prophetic scriptures D ... you cannot fool them

This is what the little horn and his 10 will do the core of the western nations [Revelation 17:16-18]
Syria and Iraq are north and east of Israel - wrong direction.

And the person has to be a Jew and his religion Judaism to become the Antichrist. The "beast" is after the person has gone through the Antichrist stint. No Antichrist term in Revelation.

Upvote 0