Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Our immortal King and God, the Savior Jesus Christ, will reign over the world forever! Islam is merely of this world. Christ has overcome the world. Glory to God!

True, but in the meantime maybe we should keep our heads!

Upvote 0

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
They've been claiming that for 1000 years.
They have a few problems that will prevent their "glorious victory".
1. Most people in the world can't stand them, won't put up with their nonsense.
2. As soon as they get away from places that their culture dominates they tend to go deist or agnostic. The tin foil hat falls off.
3. God IS NOT on their side.

Upvote 0

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
They've been claiming that for 1000 years.
They have a few problems that will prevent their "glorious victory".
1. Most people in the world can't stand them, won't put up with their nonsense.
2. As soon as they get away from places that their culture dominates they tend to go deist or agnostic. The tin foil hat falls off.
3. God IS NOT on their side.

I'm not worried that they will succeed, but that they are trying. Their methods are a threat even in failure.

Upvote 0

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Aren't Christians trying the same thing?
There is a great difference in methods used.

Christians say "this is the truth, you will do yourself a great favor by believing it".
Moslems say "do what I tell you to do or I will chop your head off".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟248,004.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you have any actual evidence as to the prevalence with which this belief is held in the general population?

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Do you have any actual evidence as to the prevalence with which this belief is held in the general population?
Wherever sharia law is promoted, that population believes that murdering people for trivial crimes (or non-crimes) is justified.
Full sharia law in :Egypt, Mauritania, Sudan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, the Maldives, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and certain regions in Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, and the United Arab Emirates.

family law covered by sharia here: Algeria, Comoros, Djibouti, Gambia, Libya, Morocco, Somalia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei, Gaza Strip, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Oman, and Syria.

• Informative
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟248,004.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wherever sharia law is promoted, that population believes that murdering people for trivial crimes (or non-crimes) is justified.......
Thanks, but more information is needed. The fact that full sharia law is implemented in a particularly country is not particularly strong evidence that a significant number of Muslims support it. Or even that they support it because they are Muslims. Many of the countries you list are not exactly democracies and it can easily be imagined that sharia law was more or less forced on them.

Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's what they are telling us will happen. Why do we keep ignoring them?

Islam will dominate the world - Google Search
For a time islam will dominate the world.
But only fora time.
Muslims will lead the armies of the world to attack Jerusalem, Christ will fight for Israel, and then Islam will no longer rule the world.( Zech ch12)
Until then, it will only grow stronger

Upvote 0

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks, but more information is needed. The fact that full sharia law is implemented in a particularly country is not particularly strong evidence that a significant number of Muslims support it. Or even that they support it because they are Muslims. Many of the countries you list are not exactly democracies and it can easily be imagined that sharia law was more or less forced on them.
It will take some time for me to get around to polling the populations of those countries.
Especially since in several of them it is illegal to be openly Christian.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Dec 16, 2011
Home
Visit site
✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
True, but in the meantime maybe we should keep our heads!
There isn't a whole lot of "meantime" left to even concern ourselves with. We should just follow Christ and rejoice in whatever sufferings we are blessed to endure for His Truth -- the Gospel. The disciples who are being oppressed and persecuted for Christ, living with the fear of death and having themselves had everything taken away from them are those whose faith burns brightest. I say, let them come. Let them do their worst.

None of them, nor even all of them together, nor the evil one himself can separate us from the Love of Christ. To all of them we say: "Christ our God, Who is crucified in His Love for us, Risen from the dead and sitting at the right hand of God, is coming soon in glory. Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!"

• Winner
Reactions: Paul Yohannan
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟105,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟248,004.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It will take some time for me to get around to polling the populations of those countries.
Well, then, do you not agree that you over-stepping a bit when you posted this:

Upvote 0

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well, then, do you not agree that you over-stepping a bit when you posted this:
Do you ignore the news or just not care? ISIS has had that as their modus operandi for years. The Saudi do the same, they are just a bit quieter about it.

Upvote 0