yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Muslims Rebuild The Tower of Babel (Shocking Research!) | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat
The tower on Mount Babel inscribed with The Bism-Allah which John saw and which is wrongly translated "666".

Read the article, then watch the video clip. and discard your traditions.
The anti-Christ is of Islam, and the Harlot in Saudi Arabia will be destroyed by the 8th kingdom John saw, which is of the 7, and which is the Ottoman Empire, revived.
The 1.4 million square meters 7 tower structure (7th from left to right) is 3 times larger than the tallest building in the world, the other “Burj” in Dubai.
Instead of waiting to see how the biblical verses regarding “Mystery Babylon” is fulfilled, many ill-informed westerners for centuries attributed the prophetic verses to the Vatican.
Our latest finding here is infinitesimal. We have gathered much to shed a new light to show the differences between Vatican and Mecca; the evidence is overwhelming, Mecca fits biblical Babylon and Vatican doesn’t. For example (out of hundreds), where in Vatican do we have “Mount Babel” which is also an observatory to monitor the movement of the moon and is called “Seven Towers of the House” reminiscent to the ancient name of Babel, which was called “The house of the seven lights of the earth”?
Where in the Vatican did they erect the largest tower on earth topped with a crescent and has observatories to monitor the planets and the moon? Where on Vatican hill, do they have an edifice decked with gold and silver, littered with statements that are biblically considered blasphemous, treated as if it was a woman, and has a massive gate made of pure gold that is literally called Bab-Illah (Babel) “The Gate to God”?
There is no place on earth that matches such requirements than Mecca.

mecca clock tower - YouTube

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Islam is the 7th head of the beast to rule Jerusalem, and trampled it underfoot for 1260 years as prophesied. Now Muslims want to rule Jerusalem again and are hell-bent on fighting the Battle of Ar Mageddon.

I agree. The 7th king/kingdom/mountain is the Ottomon Empire, and the revived Ottomon Empire is the 8th, now rising, and which will destroy "the Harlot"/Mecca/Saudi Arabia.

One day Mecca will be nuked by Iran -the Elam area where Bushear Nuke site is -in league with Turkey and which will be the revived Ottomon Empire: Turkey is where the seat of Satan is [Pergamos]; and in one hour mystery Babylon will be no more; Poof! Nuked by rival Islamists!
This understanding of the Scripture doctrine on these things is explained form the Word by Walid Shoebat, who received open eyes about it after He was converted from militant Islam to Christianity.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The "harlot city" WAS Jerusalem...it's plain as day *if* one will acknowledge who God called a "harlot" throughout the OT!

He calls Jerusalem a harlot because it refers to Spiritual adultery which they repeatedly did in the prophets.

Most profound was Jeremiah 2:20-25, 3:1-5...and if that isn't enough read Ezekiel 16.

It CANNOT be Islam because God was not AND NEVER has been married to Islam! He was married to Jerusalem.

That is the FUNDAMENTAL flaw in what you're trying to present in error!

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The "harlot city" WAS Jerusalem...it's plain as day *if* one will acknowledge who God called a "harlot" throughout the OT!

He calls Jerusalem a harlot because it refers to Spiritual adultery which they repeatedly did in the prophets.

Most profound was Jeremiah 2:20-25, 3:1-5...and if that isn't enough read Ezekiel 16.

It CANNOT be Islam because God was not AND NEVER has been married to Islam! He was married to Jerusalem.

That is the FUNDAMENTAL flaw in what you're trying to present in error!

God calls his own people a Harlot, then what does he do.

Brings them back into Jerusalem, tries again to reach his people.

Same theme throughout scripture.

Reactions: yeshuasavedme
Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
God calls his own people a Harlot, then what does he do.

Brings them back into Jerusalem, tries again to reach his people.

Same theme throughout scripture.
The there's your fundamental flaw Shocker:

God told Hosea to go marry a harlot...now watch this...Hosea 1:8-10:
8 When she had weaned Lo-ruhamah, she conceived and gave birth to a son.
9 And the Lord said, “Name him Lo-ammi, for you are not My people and I am not your God.”
10 Yet the number of the sons of Israel Will be like the sand of the sea, Which cannot be measured or numbered; And in the place Where it is said to them, “You are not My people,” It will be said to them, “You are the sons of the living God.”

Sound familiar? Well Paul quotes this in Romans 9:24-26.

So once again the SELECTIVE reading of scripture has you thinking it's about "fleshly Israel"...when it's about a Spiritual Israel.

Peter does the same thing...(just to show you the consistency of the apostles writings), as he alludes to Hosea also in 1 Peter 2:10:
10 for you once were not a people, but now you are the people of God; you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

That is the "theme of scripture"...not that the Jews are God's people...but that under the New Covenant...GOD'S PEOPLE, are descendants of Abraham by faith. :thumbsup:

Perhaps you might want to go back and READ Hosea 1...and not read INTO it???

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The there's your fundamental flaw Shocker:

God told Hosea to go marry a harlot...now watch this...Hosea 1:8-10:
8 When she had weaned Lo-ruhamah, she conceived and gave birth to a son.
9 And the Lord said, “Name him Lo-ammi, for you are not My people and I am not your God.”
10 Yet the number of the sons of Israel Will be like the sand of the sea, Which cannot be measured or numbered; And in the place Where it is said to them, “You are not My people,” It will be said to them, “You are the sons of the living God.”

Sound familiar? Well Paul quotes this in Romans 9:24-26.

So once again the SELECTIVE reading of scripture has you thinking it's about "fleshly Israel"...when it's about a Spiritual Israel.

Peter does the same thing...(just to show you the consistency of the apostles writings), as he alludes to Hosea also in 1 Peter 2:10:
10 for you once were not a people, but now you are the people of God; you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

That is the "theme of scripture"...not that the Jews are God's people...but that under the New Covenant...GOD'S PEOPLE, are descendants of Abraham by faith. :thumbsup:

Perhaps you might want to go back and READ Hosea 1...and not read INTO it???

I honestly don't acknowledge your posts anymore ebed.

We had a guest speaker at church who was trying to introduce amillenialism, needless to say, the church began questioning the guy so bad he couldn't finish the presentation.

The spirit of God brought men to their feet against what the man was proposing. He had no answers before the church when questioned on his doctrine.

It was truly awe inspiring, but very revealing.

After witnessing that event it was a bit of a confirmation of sorts, doesn't really matter what you say, God has put me on the right track, and there are many deceivers who want me to think otherwise.

Conviction is conviction.

Sorry

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
I agree. The 7th king/kingdom/mountain is the Ottomon Empire, and the revived Ottomon Empire is the 8th, now rising, and which will destroy "the Harlot"/Mecca/Saudi Arabia.

One day Mecca will be nuked by Iran -the Elam area where Bushear Nuke site is -in league with Turkey and which will be the revived Ottomon Empire: Turkey is where the seat of Satan is [Pergamos]; and in one hour mystery Babylon will be no more; Poof! Nuked by rival Islamists!
This understanding of the Scripture doctrine on these things is explained form the Word by Walid Shoebat, who received open eyes about it after He was converted from militant Islam to Christianity.
Moscow is the great harlot that sits on 7 hills and many waters (5 seas).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I honestly don't acknowledge your posts anymore ebed.

We had a guest speaker at church who was trying to introduce amillenialism, needless to say, the church began questioning the guy so bad he couldn't finish the presentation.

The spirit of God brought men to their feet against what the man was proposing. He had no answers before the church when questioned on his doctrine.

It was truly awe inspiring, but very revealing.

After witnessing that event it was a bit of a confirmation of sorts, doesn't really matter what you say, God has put me on the right track, and there are many deceivers who want me to think otherwise.

Conviction is conviction.

Sorry
To bad your church isn't THE AUTHORITY! That would be God...so whether you acknowledge my post or not doesn't really matter to me. It was you who responded...and I responded back. Just as I figured, once again you missed what the passage is saying...OR you'll ignore it based on what your church teaches.

So your convictions are just that...YOUR convictions. When it comes to the scriptures, it's not about conviction...BUT truth! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Sorry, "Mystery Babylon" is speaking of ISRAEL. The Beast of Rev. 13 will end up in JERUSALEM, not the Vatican or anywhere else in the world. Jerusalem has always been where God's temple was, and that is for sure where the Antichrist Beast will end up. Jerusalem will be the Great Wh**e Babylon during the last 3 1/2 years of 70th week.

LAMAD

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
My comment

MBG is the entire lost world of humanity at the time of the end

There are two "great cities" noted in Revelation .... the great city of the Gentiles and the great city of Jerusalem

Saudi Arabia does not fit the description of the great city of the Gentiles given in Revelation 18

This great city will be destroyed by Satan's beast in the human little horn and his 10 other kings of Daniel's visions .... never to rise again

These 11 kings will rule the Middle East for a short time and are the ones who will destroy the core "great city" of the Gentiles and will cause much destruction to those of other opposing nations

Jerusalem is the Lord's great city and He will insure its continuation eternally noted in Revelation 11

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
I know Walid and he is correct about much of his rendering of the Lord's prophetic word concerning the Muslims .... he is a very educated man on both sides .... Christianity and Islam

I just do not agree with His particular view of Saudi Arabia or his interpretation of Ezekiel 38;39 to include Russia .... I don't think Russia is in the vision

Turkey will be a part of the little horn of Daniel's visions confederation of the Middle East, but I believe that this one will rise in the Iraq/Levant region

Other than tha,t Walid is on track in my opinion

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know Walid and he is correct about much of his rendering of the Lord's prophetic word concerning the Muslims .... he is a very educated man on both sides .... Christianity and Islam

I just do not agree with His particular view of Saudi Arabia or his interpretation of Ezekiel 38;39 to include Russia ....
I do not remember Walid saying that Russia has a part in that.
I do agree with his understanding of Saudi Arabia and of Mecca.

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
Walid does merit attention for those who want to understand the Middle East in relationship to the ancient controversy between Issac [Israel] and Ishmael [the Muslims]

Especially with the current setting today before us .... the stage is being prepared as we speak for the settlement of this offset

The Lord is going to intervene and settle it once and for all

Upvote 0