Isiaih

Feb 28, 2016
London
✟7,704.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Islam is literally the Anti-Christ religion.

They are all required to pilgrimage to a black metiorite in Mecca. A fallen star. Symobolic of a fallen star we know well from the Bible - Lucifer. It is likely that Islam is the religion of the beast as prophesied in revelations.

If you shall know a tree by thier fruit, what fruit does Islam produce?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GrowingSmaller

Muslm Humanist
Apr 18, 2010
✟49,085.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Islam is a religion both peaceful and war like depending on context, I think most or all madhabs (schools of thought) agree on that. If it were a "religion (soley) of peace" then war would be forbidden, and also if it were soley of war, then peace would be forbidden.

So its a religion on paw...

primarly and at best (ideally) peace. But war like if necessary.

Ps , peace people....

Upvote 0

GrowingSmaller

Muslm Humanist
Apr 18, 2010
✟49,085.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Islam is literally the Anti-Christ religion.

They are all required to pilgrimage to a black metiorite in Mecca. A fallen star. Symobolic of a fallen star we know well from the Bible - Lucifer. It is likely that Islam is the religion of the beast as prophesied in revelations.

If you shall know a tree by thier fruit, what fruit does Islam produce?
Good point. Theres a verse "travel in the land and see what became of the unbelievers." Also these another "a good word is like a good tree, bearing fruit in all seasons, and a bad one is like a tree uprroted". I think the issue now is aggression against unbelievers. So they feel victimised, rather than - as I belive it ought to be - left to their own devices (a sorry end also, but not one where muslims were complicit). Or called to wa better way.

See the end of surah tariq: leave alone the unbelieverse ,give them respite, for Gods plot will suffice is the idea. I dont think Mulsimns are meant - as a rule outside of warfare- to try to undermine non muslims. Rather, if you dont pray and leave alone charity (two pretty much absoute essentials) then you're not a proper Muslim and youre not benifiting from "rahm" (special mercy of God, thought to be given to the faithful only).

Last edited:
Upvote 0