Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Is that the same Pastor Mike Hoggard who produced the video "UFOs - Chariots of the Beast: Angles, UFOs, and the AntiChrist"?

"In this nearly two hour video, Pastor Hoggard covers nearly the entire UFO phenomenon from ancient sightings to the Phoenix lights, alien abductions, reptilian aliens, grey aliens, media presentations of the UFO movement in television and films, and much more. Amazingly, Pastor Hoggard reveals that the entire UFO story from their source to their ultimate goal is plainly revealed in the pages of the Scriptures, including military and government complicity in the alien (fallen angel) plan to conquer the world from Adolph Hitler to Area 51."

Upvote 0

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is that the same Pastor Mike Hoggard who produced the video "UFOs - Chariots of the Beast: Angles, UFOs, and the AntiChrist"?

"In this nearly two hour video, Pastor Hoggard covers nearly the entire UFO phenomenon from ancient sightings to the Phoenix lights, alien abductions, reptilian aliens, grey aliens, media presentations of the UFO movement in television and films, and much more. Amazingly, Pastor Hoggard reveals that the entire UFO story from their source to their ultimate goal is plainly revealed in the pages of the Scriptures, including military and government complicity in the alien (fallen angel) plan to conquer the world from Adolph Hitler to Area 51."

Yes. Why?

Upvote 0

Booko

Poultry in Motion
Aug 14, 2006
Georgia
✟19,470.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, YouTube is not much of an option. Especially if you think I need to waste an hour of my time on one, and during tax season.

Is this by chance about that silliness "Allah is a moon god" meme that has been disproved so many times one wonders why anyone bothers bringing it up?

I can't think if any other reason to put "Islam" and "pagan" in the same line.

Upvote 0

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry, YouTubes are not much of an option.

This one isn't doing that nonsensical "Allah is a moon god" meme, is it?

Sorry no, as far as I can remember, he didn't even mention that. It's far more in-depth than that, and I was surprised to see how smart the symbolism is and how everything is connected and so. He brings up the 5 pillars, the Kabah etc. Wow, Satan is smart.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Let me guess, another christian with no ties to islam spouting on about the evils of islam?

Ephesians 5:11
Take no part in and have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds and enterprises of darkness, but instead [let your lives be so in contrast as to] expose and reprove and convict them.

Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,629.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Ephesians 5:11
Take no part in and have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds and enterprises of darkness, but instead [let your lives be so in contrast as to] expose and reprove and convict them.
Song of Solomon 5:4
My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him.

2 Chronicles 21:18
And after all this the LORD smote him in his bowels with an incurable disease.

Nahum 3:6
And I will cast abominable filth upon thee, and make thee vile.

Malachi2_3.jpg

I never really realized how many poop jokes there are in the bible...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟728,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Bowels is a fairly archaic word for "insides", it's why archaic English translations also said that Jesus would rest in the "bowels of the earth".

But morningstar is right, it's funnier when you think it's about poop.

-CryptoLutheran (who can't grow up and still laughs at potty humor)

Upvote 0

Arthra

Baha'i
Feb 20, 2004
California
Visit site
✟71,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Unfortunately for Jonathan and I say this in all sincerety to him.. Hoggard is quite off the wall on a number of points..

He mentions a "billion Arabs" and there hardly anything close to that number in the world..

He says he would have to learn Aramaic to read the Qur'an... The Qur'an is in Arabic.

He said the Pelican is asymbol of the anti-Christ..

Believes entering churches having what he thinks is a womb like symbol is also unclean..

Believes the trefoil symbol on the cover of the New King James Bible is unclean..

Believes Harry Potter is unclean... The brooms are phallic symbols.

Believes Roman Catholics and Orthodox Jews are controlled by Lucifer..

Hates Ecumenical Christianity ...

Talked about a Mahdi appearing sixteen hundred years ago.. that would be long before Prophet Muhammad lived. The twelfth Imam was a child and disappeared around 260 AH or around 869 CE which is about eleven hundred years ago.

Mentioned the Kaaba and called it "Kaba" noting it was a cube having six sides ...noted it also when laid out formed a cross and then...oddly enough said that was a symbol of chromosome and a symbol of the anti-christ!?

He showed a picture of the sacred stone of the Kaaba and said it represented the unclean parts of a woman.. noted it was of a black color.. What he didn't know was that according to tradition the stone was originally white in color and became black as it was believed to absorbed peoples' sins..

He then said the Washington monument was a phallic symbol..there was an unclean sculpture of a frog in the Pentagon... that the UN security council has a "mandora"?! symbol... He sees Satan behind all these things.

I say this in all sincerety to Jonathan that this Hoggard is about as "whacked out" as anyone I've seen in a long time..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Unfortunately for Jonathan and I say this in all sincerety to him.. Hoggard is quite off the wall on a number of points..

He has studied the symbolism, and it's interesting how cunning Satan is, with the demonic Kaba and mosques. He uses bible verses too, and connects it.

He mentions a "billion Arabs" and there hardly anything close to that number in the world..

Maybe he said wrong.

He says he would have to learn Aramaic to read the Qur'an... The Qur'an is in Arabic.

Ok, maybe you heard wrong, or he said wrong.

Believes entering churches having what he thinks is a womb like symbol is also unclean..

There are Mosques with the mandorla too. Mandorla is a Pagan symbol.

Mosques are Satanic, they have mandorla shaped entrances, if you'd continue watching, you'd know the "womb" symbol you spoke about is not womb but a vagina, and entering it symbolizes being inside of the womb.

Mandorla, in fact, is the Italian word for “almond.”

Believes the trefoil symbol on the cover of the New King James Bible is unclean..

The symbol on NKJV bible is unclean yes, it's an occult symbol, it's the triqueta. It's found on Occult litterature too.

Read: Assault on the Word of God

The three esoteric "6"'s separated.
Plainly displaying the interlocked "666".

Thomas Nelson Publishers (publishers of the NKJV) claim, on the inside-cover, the symbol, ". . .is an ancient symbol for the Trinity." But Acts 17:29, clearly FORBIDS such symbology: ". . . we ought NOT to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, GRAVEN BY ART and man's device."

Believes Harry Potter is unclean... The brooms are phallic symbols.

It's phallic, yes. Harry Potter is Occult, and demonic. It opens you up for demons.

Talked about a Mahdi appearing sixteen hundred years ago.. that would be long before Prophet Muhammad lived. The twelfth Imam was a child and disappeared around 260 AH or around 869 CE which is about eleven hundred years ago.

Sorry but Muhammad is not a prophet. I thought muslims still await a twelfth imam as messiah?

Before Muhammad the Arabs had 365 gods - one for each day of the year. Muhammad picked Allah (the Arab moon god).

Mentioned the Kaaba and called it "Kaba" noting it was a cube having six sides ...noted it also when laid out formed a cross and then...oddly enough said that was a symbol of chromosome and a symbol of the anti-christ!?

Kaaba is exposed in the video, it's demonic and occult, and he proves it.

He showed a picture of the sacred stone of the Kaaba and said it represented the unclean parts of a woman.. noted it was of a black color.. What he didn't know was that according to tradition the stone was originally white in color and became black as it was believed to absorbed peoples' sins..

It's not sacred. Do you believe so? It's a demonic stone. A demonic stone can't absorb people's sins, YHWH wouldn't let that happen. Either it's a false myth or they are liars. It represents a mandorla yes, it's pagan. The stone is pagan and thus demonic, and he exposes it in the video.

The Kaaba contained 360 idols worshipped before Muhammad's prophethood, the Black Stone was never kissed or made an idol of worship by the pagan Arabs. In fact, the Kaaba was never worshipped by the idolaters prior to Muhammad's Prophethood. The building contained idols of worship but the building itself was never an object of worship.

He then said the Washington monument was a phallic symbol..there was an unclean sculpture of a frog in the Pentagon... that the UN security council has a "mandora"?! symbol... He sees Satan behind all these things.

It's a Baal's scepter. An obelisk. It's occult.

Upvote 0