Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I can see that 911 didn't teach you and several others anything.

911 taught me that a majority of the hijackers were Saudi Citizens, a country that is a bastion of freedom and Human rights as a close personal ally of both the United States and The President of the United States, Donald trump. God Bless the President and his wise choice of friends that invest in our great country.

Upvote 0

W Johnson

Jul 3, 2017
Michigan
✟19,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Trump isn't tied in with the Arabs like the politicians are. I don't keep up with what his investments are so I don't know if he has stuff in Saudi but believe his disconnect from that and his firm stand on Islamic terrorism, are reasons why he was elected. The politicians and investors don't want to upset the Arabs too much, they might have another embargo, and then fly more planes into buildings, spread anthrax, biological agents, or even detonate a suitcase size nuke.

A time is coming when worldwide Islamic terrorism will forever change the world of commerce, trade, and travel. Islam is the only religion on earth today capable of fulfilling all end-time prophecies concerning the beast(s).

This is the Third Jihad, the last and final round of the Crusades before Christ returns.

Oh, I guess that is a good enough reason for President Trump to cozy up in bed with Saudi Arabia, if we don’t they will attack us. God Bless President Trump for keeping us safe from the evils of Saudi Arabia and spooky Islam.

Upvote 0

W Johnson

Jul 3, 2017
Michigan
✟19,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have to wonder how many of you have looked into the evil goals of Islam. If Christians and ordinary American's only knew.

I work with some of these people. The only goals I am aware of are them getting to work on time or early, getting their kids in good schools, and working hard. I guess I should be afraid for my life because they are secretly planning on killing me according to the secret goals of Islam.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟377,931.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, if ISIL is going to just poison kosher food, than the majority of people will be safe.
It would make the most sense, if they were going to poison food, to poison food that everyone they hate would consume. This would include both Jews and Christians. It would be self-defeating to poison Muslims. Since kosher meat qualifies as halal meat, it is entirely possible that Muslims will be purchasing and consuming kosher meat in some areas in the West. So poisoning kosher meat isn't a good strategy, and poisoning food from other food groups isn't a good strategy either.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

He is Risen 72

Colossians 2:14 The Law is nailed to the Cross!!
Sep 3, 2013
Michigan
✟27,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I would suggest that we diligently observe those who may spent too much time loitering around the produce and bulk food aisles. It is about to get real and we a Christians need to be prepared and on the front lines.

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Pray The Most Holy Rosary in the fight the good fight in our Lord Jesus God The Most High Holy Spirit and our Blessed Virgin Holy Mother of God against Isis and all terror related groups caused by evil and you need not worry

Just as Jesus said to Bishop Oliver Doem in Nigeria appearing to Him last year with The Most Holy Rosary from Jesus Sword in His Mouth turning into The Holy Rosary with Jesus saying

"Pray The Holy Rosary and ask all of your Catholic Parishioners to pray The Rosary and book haram gone"

Bishop Doem did this with His Catholic Parishioners and shortly afterwards no more book haram terrorists of which had wreaked havoc on their region and villages for years

Jesus delivered The Most Holy Rosary to Saint Dominic in 1214 and again in 1216 admonishing His priest that The Most Holy Rosary was to be prayed to His Holy Mother our Most Holy Blessed Virgin Mother Mary Holy Queen of Heaven fervently and reverently and devoutly by Catholics and the world with God saying

"It is the greatest weapon against satan and all evil"

"It is mans last mean/s of salvation"

Indeed every Most Holy Rosary is heard and responded answered by Jesus Holy Spirit and Holy Mother Mary since 2010

Last edited:
Upvote 0