Deus lux mea est
Sep 8, 2015
Somewhere
✟7,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Salah al-Din – A local source in Salah al-Din province informed on Monday that a veiled woman killed two ISIS members in Sharqat, something of which the ISIS has warned earlier.

Sharing details the source said, “A veiled woman carrying a pistol killed two members of ISIS who were standing in a checkpoint in Sharqat, north of Salah al-Din.”

“The incident surprised the organization and forced them to issue an alert of similar attacks.”

It may be mentioned here that a veiled woman attacked an ISIS member in Mosul a few days back, prompting the organization to take up precautionary measures, preventing the entry of any veiled woman.

Sources & to read: news.com.au || iraqinews || IBTimes

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
^_^ That's a beautiful thing. Terrorist ISIS killed by a woman after they passed stringent laws that included severe punishment if a woman didn't veil herself. It's like the dunce cap jihad wake up call. "Gee gosh, they can hide guns under thar? " :swoon: That's two with a bullet, yes they can! :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Salah al-Din – A local source in Salah al-Din province informed on Monday that a veiled woman killed two ISIS members in Sharqat, something of which the ISIS has warned earlier.

Sharing details the source said, “A veiled woman carrying a pistol killed two members of ISIS who were standing in a checkpoint in Sharqat, north of Salah al-Din.”

“The incident surprised the organization and forced them to issue an alert of similar attacks.”

It may be mentioned here that a veiled woman attacked an ISIS member in Mosul a few days back, prompting the organization to take up precautionary measures, preventing the entry of any veiled woman.

Sources & to read: news.com.au || iraqinews || IBTimes

All the while screamingly demanding from "muslims in the west" to take up arms in revenge of burka bans in western countries.

The irony is delicious.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

The Cadet

SO COOL
Apr 29, 2010
Munich
✟45,617.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Y'know, I thought I was finally set.

I had my irony meter calibrated for ChristianForums, and I bought the heavy-duty module that can take all they have to give. Finally, I thought to myself, no more need to replace these things. I'll finally be set and can detect irony without having to replace a machine and the better part of the room it's in every few days.

Now look what you did to it!

6669729098982640360no.jpg

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,571.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
^_^ That's a beautiful thing. Terrorist ISIS killed by a woman after they passed stringent laws that included severe punishment if a woman didn't veil herself. It's like the dunce cap jihad wake up call. "Gee gosh, they can hide guns under thar? " :swoon: That's two with a bullet, yes they can! :oldthumbsup:

Couldn't resist.

^_^

yes-we-can-rosie-the-riveter.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jan 25, 2013
✟58,540.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
"But there’s no hard proof that the terrorist group has backtracked even somewhat on its mandate for extreme coverage for women. And the burqa—a sack-like garment with a mesh eye covering common in Afghanistan—has never been pushed by ISIS or popular in Iraq, despite the pale blue-clad Afghan women accompanying some articles. In fact, it seems that the entire tale originated with Iranian state media, in an attempt to make ISIS look weak, less pious, or to capitalize on the burqini panic sweeping Europe."

How Iran Conned the Internet Into Believing a Fake ISIS Story

Upvote 0