seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There's a huge storm, the size of Texas, heading for Haiti who still has 400,000 living in tents. This is expected by forecasters to be a Cat. 1 hurricane by the time it reaches Haiti. That would be devastating to them.

Let's deal with it!

I speak protection over the people of Haiti. I pray for deliverance for those whose trust is in the Lord. No fear! The Lord is a refuge to His people at all times.

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm thinking of the greatness of His power, no, it's the exceeding greatness of His power to them that believe, the same power He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand.

Jesus is risen! He is alive! The name of the Lord is a strong tower! The righteous run into is and is safe!

And that's not all! The Lord is a wall around us.

Yes, a wall around them!

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟612,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
By Rene Lynch August 23, 2012, 8:55 a.m.

Tropical Storm Isaac's outreach is expected to be felt in Florida by late Sunday night -- just as Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan and the GOP faithful are gathering in Tampa for the Republican National Convention.
Florida Gov. Rick Scott says he will leave it up to Republican Party officials to decide whether to call off or delay the gathering in the face of a growing threat from Tropical Storm Isaac, according to the Associated Press. Just five days away from the start of Monday's convention, the weather predictions are far less certain than whom the Republicans will nominate to as their presidential candidate...

Hmmm..! by looking at the article above, could this be the devil's ultimate goal..? Something to think about...

(2 Cor. 4:13) - It is written, "I believe; therefore I have spoken," and with
that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak...

For right now, let's take care of Haiti and whoever is in it's path...I add my faith and agree with you in the name of Jesus for protection of those that are His, no harm shall come to them, neither shall any plague come nigh their dwelling. "Lets Roll.."

Greater works... for such a time as this...

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ha-ha-ha! It's not growing in intensity quite as much as expected. It looks like they are now forecasting 65 mph winds over Haiti, not good, but not hurricane force either. :D It's now projected a little more to the south than before, leaving less of a chance for it to come by my house. :clap:

Isaac means laughter. Let the saints have the last laugh. ^_^

Remember when the disciples woke Jesus up? He was sleeping in the boat during a terrible storm. After Jesus dealt with it He asked them where their faith was. Iow, why did they wake Him up? Why didn't they do it?

Let's deal with it!

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Glory to God!!!! Do you see on this track how it dipped down and away from the island? :clap::clap::clap:

Hopefully this report doesn't change. It is a live 2 min. report and it may be continually updated, idk, but as of right now we see it dipped down, it is becoming unorganized as the reporter said, and it is not expected to be as strong. We expect it to diminish even more!

Tropical Storm Isaac in the Caribbean - weather.com

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When I read the Thread Name I thought your husband was going to Haiti.:)

Then I learned it was a hurricane instead.:eek:

Just proves we are never too old to learn!;)

^_^^_^^_^

Too funny. ;)

So my husband, Isaac, a missionary to Haiti is it? :D

Yes, sadly, we are on a first name basis with storms in this part of the world.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God, You Who Are the only true Heavenly Father of all humans/creatures/souls in the universe, please, stop the devastating power/effect of the hurricane isaac permanently, so that no one of the people to be/remain affected by it, we ask You about this in the Name of Your firstborn and only begotten Son - Lord Jesus Christ

everyone who wants to say "Amen"

Blessings

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
There's a huge storm, the size of Texas, heading for Haiti who still has 400,000 living in tents. This is expected by forecasters to be a Cat. 1 hurricane by the time it reaches Haiti. That would be devastating to them.

Let's deal with it!

I speak protection over the people of Haiti. I pray for deliverance for those whose trust is in the Lord. No fear! The Lord is a refuge to His people at all times.

:amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Ha-ha-ha! It's not growing in intensity quite as much as expected. It looks like they are now forecasting 65 mph winds over Haiti, not good, but not hurricane force either. :D It's now projected a little more to the south than before, leaving less of a chance for it to come by my house. :clap:

Isaac means laughter. Let the saints have the last laugh. ^_^

Remember when the disciples woke Jesus up? He was sleeping in the boat during a terrible storm. After Jesus dealt with it He asked them where their faith was. Iow, why did they wake Him up? Why didn't they do it?

Let's deal with it!

PRAISE GOD FOR HIS DELIVERANCE!!!!!!! :bow::bow::bow:

Reactions: dkbwarrior
Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟186,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Let's deal with it!

:amen::amen::bow::clap::groupray:

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The center of the storm is right near Port au Prince now. Hurricane force begin at 74 mph. I shutter my home in SE Florida with steel accordian shutters when there is just a tropical storm watch because it only takes one item flying through the air to ruin your life or day.

Haiti has moved the sick, very elderly, and pregnant into the hardened schools. Others have to use ropes to tie down their tents! God protect them!

I already have my shutters pulled. We are already experiencing squally winds and rains, with gusts to 50 mph. (Ft Lauderdale/Miami area.)

Today is the 20th anniversary of Hurricane Andrew. I lost everything in that one even though I had a very well built home (the reason I'm alive). My home I live in now I had built to increased standards from 1993, which have now been eased once again thanks to contractors complaints :(...and any real hurricane will devastate South Florida once again. :(

They have extended our experience with Isaac through Monday now...

Pray for it to take a Western jog and go to Texas where they need this rain! :)

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The center of the storm is right near Port au Prince now. Hurricane force begin at 74 mph. I shutter my home in SE Florida with steel accordian shutters when there is just a tropical storm watch because it only takes one item flying through the air to ruin your life or day.

Haiti has moved the sick, very elderly, and pregnant into the hardened schools. Others have to use ropes to tie down their tents! God protect them!

I already have my shutters pulled. We are already experiencing squally winds and rains, with gusts to 50 mph. (Ft Lauderdale/Miami area.)

Today is the 20th anniversary of Hurricane Andrew. I lost everything in that one even though I had a very well built home (the reason I'm alive). My home I live in now I had built to increased standards from 1993, which have now been eased once again thanks to contractors complaints :(...and any real hurricane will devastate South Florida once again. :(

They have extended our experience with Isaac through Monday now...

Pray for it to take a Western jog and go to Texas where they need this rain! :)

Hello, and welcome to WoF! :wave:

I am further up the east coast and we are not expecting too much. I'm not really sure what the forecast is for us. It seems to be it will probably be a yucky day and that's about it. I have a friend over in Tampa though. I will be using my faith for you in Miami area, and he and his wife in Tampa area.

So sad to see this morning the report - Isaac over Haiti with 60 mph winds. Ropes holding down a tent? :(

The Lord does amazing things. In the midst of the storm there now I am certain He is doing wonders among those who trust in Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A lot of rain here the past two days. Can't see the street in front of our house, but we could get out if we needed to. No flooding in our home. A mobile home park in town had a tornado go through and 30 homes were damaged, but no one was hurt.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums