• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is accidentally mixing up Satan and Jesus blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. I have Paranoid Schizophrenia and I am really concerned that I blasphemed on accident mixing up Satan and Jesus in a dream everyone around me tells me that it was just a dream and that I didn't blasphemed it feels so real.

Is Jesus mad that I accidentally confused him with Satan in the yellow light. I am not looking for attention and I am a concerned 24 year old man from a small town in Northern California who is certain that I accidentally did the unpardonable sin in a hallucination but everyone tells me that is impossible to blaspheme the Holy Spirit in a dream.

I am just truly worried that I confused Satan and Jesus on accident would Jesus erase your name from the Lamb's Book of Life for an accident I see this yellow light and blue sphere in my brain that scares me. I am so scared that I can't go to Heaven for an accident in a dream out of my control I wish that I didn't bow to the yellow light.

My family, friends, and church know that I love God and would never hurt him in my right mind. How do I move on with life when I am scared I can't get raptured for an accident confusing Jesus and Satan in a hallucination. I don't understand there is no talking crosses in the Bible and everyone tells me it isn't real but it feels real.

I am really struggling emotionally so scared that I hurt Jesus will he ever forgive me for my accident I never meant to bow to Satan it happened so fast to my brain. Everyone around me tells me I am eternally secure but my fear is really bad as I am so scared that I hurt Jesus in the dream.

Does Jesus still love me despite confusing him with Satan in a dream/visual hallucination. Would Jesus really abandoned a mentally ill person who loves him for accidentally confusing him with Satan it wasn't my heart and I am so scared that Jesus is mad at me for my accident I am so frightened Jesus is my whole life and I care so deeply about him.

Would Jesus leave a mentally ill person for accidentally worshiping a yellow light that had Satan in it. Does Jesus do that can you be tricked out salvation with Jesus. I keep hearing voices and I am so worried that Jesus is mad that I accidentally confused him with Satan and I keep looking at his beautiful face listening to praise music and the Holy Bible and pastors and feel true remorse for the accident.

Would Jesus skip rapturing someone for confusing Jesus and Satan in a dream/hallucination can I move on with life knowing Jesus will rapture me despite my accident. Did the mark get emitted from accidentally confusing Jesus and Satan or is it just paranoid scitzphrenia making me think I have the Mark and blasphemed family, friends, and church say that mixing up Satan and the Holy Spirit on accident isn't blasphemy but it feels real.

Am I truly okay guys and gals with Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit despite my accident worshiping Satan in a yellow light thinking it was Jesus since I was praying to Jesus does God know that I am just confused mentally ill person who loves him. I am so scared that I lost my name from the Lamb's Book of Life for something not even in the Holy Bible.

I had no way of preparing for the Yellow Light/Cross despite my Bible knowledge and even if I knew that Satan masquerades as an angel of light I would have still been confused by the illusion, dream, hallucination in front of me. It happened so fast to my brain that I couldn't respond and I bowed is mixing up the Holy Spirit and Satan blasphemy.

I want to trust Jesus with this problem can paranoid scitzphrenia make you think you have the Mark? Was the blue light and yellow light nothing but a dream the light that said mark incoming was that a dream everyone around me say it is just a dream that there was no mark incoming confusing Satan and the Holy Spirit people tell me in a dream/hallucination isn't true blasphemy it is verbal and with your heart hardened. Is Jesus really going to hold me responsible for a dream.

No one thinks the yellow light/blue light stole salvation from me but it feels real to me can Satan place the mark on a believer or is it really a dream. Could I have gotten the mark emitted from accidentally confusing the Holy Spirit and Satan in a dream would God erase someone's name for a trick by Satan it doesn't sound like God's character knowing the person is mentally ill.

Is this really and truly in my mind can I be saved and just mentally ill thinking I have the mark for dream and hallucination the way everyone responds around me it makes me wonder with all calm they are and I still pray and they pray to Jesus. Everyone tells me to stick to the truth of God's words.

So is this really just my brain playing tricks telling a story is the Blue Sphere and Yellow Light not real can you lose your salvation. Jesus says that the sheep hear his voice and nothing can snatch them away and that all the father gives to me will come to me all who come I will never cast out would God really cast me out of Heaven for mental illness.

Is God really and truly mad at me that I accidentally mixed him up with Satan in a dream/hallucination. Everyday has been a nightmare since October 4 making me so concerned with eternal security ever since I accidentally confused Jesus and Satan. I truly love Jesus so much and my posts reflect that and I would never hurt Jesus in my right mind. I am just so worried that he is mad at me but I can't tell reality if it is true or not.

I can't figure out how accidentally mixing up God and Satan in a dream/hallucination would cost salvation as there is nothing biblical about a yellow light/cross. God is merciful and gives people second chances why would he not give me a second chance for confusion as mentally ill person is mixing up the Holy Spirit and Satan blasphemy.

Is mixing up Satan and Holy Spirit blasphemy is that the same as equation? Or is it just mentally illness I need to know did I do the unpardonable sin confusing Jesus and Satan or is it my imagination playing tricks on me everyone around me tells me due to Romans 8 it is impossible to have the mark and many see the Holy Spirit in my life. Is mixing up Satan and the Holy Spirit blasphemy or is it conscious and verbal?

JackRT

Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I am really concerned that I blasphemed on accident mixing up Satan and Jesus in a dream everyone around me tells me that it was just a dream and that I didn't blasphemed it feels so real.

You can't commit a sin by accident and certainly not in a dream either.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So I didnt really blaspheme.

No! you didn't blaspheme you were sick and mentally overcome by lies, that is where the blood of Jesus does its best work washing us clean from all unrighteousness.

Be of good faith and dump the doubt, worry and fears for they don't speak the truth of God either.

Peace.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No! you didn't blaspheme you were sick and mentally overcome by lies, that is where the blood of Jesus does its best work washing us clean from all unrighteousness.

Be of good faith and dump the doubt, worry and fears for they don't speak the truth of God either.

Peace.

So God isnt really mad at me that I accidently bowed to Satan in a dream of a light thinking it was Jesus since I was praying. I read worship of Satan is blasphemy and it scared me because I accidently worshiped him. So Jesus will still rapture me in his timing despite bowing to the yellow cross.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟728,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
So I didnt really blaspheme.

The Lord knows your heart, and He knows all our infirmities. He is kind and good. He isn't going to hold against you something you had in a dream, and He isn't going to hold against you an errant thought, and He certainly isn't going to hold against you those intrusive thoughts borne of illness outside of your control.

God isn't out to get you. God loves you. Nothing you can do can stop His love.

Martin Luther calls Him the "hound of heaven", for Christ seeks us out with His love, pursuing us with His love. He never gives up on us. He never turns away from us. He never turns His back against us. He is steadfast, faithful, and determined to save us--all of us.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Lord knows your heart, and He knows all our infirmities. He is kind and good. He isn't going to hold against you something you had in a dream, and He isn't going to hold against you an errant thought, and He certainly isn't going to hold against you those intrusive thoughts borne of illness outside of your control.

God isn't out to get you. God loves you. Nothing you can do can stop His love.

Martin Luther calls Him the "hound of heaven", for Christ seeks us out with His love, pursuing us with His love. He never gives up on us. He never turns away from us. He never turns His back against us. He is steadfast, faithful, and determined to save us--all of us.

-CryptoLutheran

So Jesus isnt going to slay me after the seven year tribulation and throw me into the lake of fire for accidently confusing him with Satan in the yellow light since I was praying to Jesus. I really didnt become a false prophet or Antichrist confusing Jesus and Satan in a dream.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So God isnt really mad at me that I accidently bowed to Satan in a dream of a light thinking it was Jesus since I was praying. I read worship of Satan is blasphemy and it scared me because I accidently worshiped him. So Jesus will still rapture me in his timing despite bowing to the yellow cross.

No Jesus isn't mad at you! He loves you! He died on the cross to save you from your lies. He will always be happy to see you back after you have gone off with some lies. Lies bring us a bad reality. Worry, doubt, regrets and fears also bring bad life. Trusting in Jesus and loving Him for grace will bring you His peace and His rest. No matter you are mentally ill Jesus loves you.

Peace.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No Jesus isn't mad at you! He loves you! He died on the cross to save you from your lies. He will always be happy to see you back after you have gone off with some lies. Lies bring us a bad reality. Worry, doubt, regrets and fears also bring bad life. Trusting in Jesus and loving Him for grace will bring you His peace and His rest. No matter you are mentally ill Jesus loves you.

Peace.

So Jesus isn't mad that I got confused.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So Jesus isn't mad that I got confused.

No Jesus loves you and wants you to believe that. For only when you believe that Jesus loves you can you overcome your fears. Jesus wants you to have faith in Him. He wants you to trust Him.

Go try! Try trusting Jesus and see how your tortured mind calms down. Keep trying to trust even for a few seconds helps already. Fight distrust. Fight fear. and fight worry.

Remember Jesus loves you to trust Him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mm17162646

Aug 28, 2018
United states
✟9,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Remember your faith in Christ!

The enemy would have you continually questioning if you are saved because of a dream.

The enemy would have you asking the same question over and over endlessly.

Cease the thoughts, and remember your faith!

• Winner
Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No Jesus loves you and wants you to believe that. For only when you believe that Jesus loves you can you overcome your fears. Jesus wants you to have faith in Him. He wants you to trust Him.

Go try! Try trusting Jesus and see how your tortured mind calms down. Keep trying to trust even for a few seconds helps already. Fight distrust. Fight fear. and fight worry.

Remember Jesus loves you to trust Him.

Thanks Jeshu I know seeing pictures of Jesus and listening to praise music and scripture calms my mind down. I truly love Jesus and would never hurt him in my right mind.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Remember your faith in Christ!

The enemy would have you continually questioning if you are saved because of a dream.

The enemy would have you asking the same question over and over endlessly.

Cease the thoughts, and remember your faith!

Thanks Mdog

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums