Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The only one I could imagine them trying is Mars, but there are a lot of things that will have to happen in the space of 10 years or less for that to happen. I even think Elan Musk was looking at starting a colony either on the moon or Mars.

Upvote 0

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟674,608.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mars is probably the most logical choice. However, it would be tough to support many humans in that environment. Even if the particular story you heard isn't true, I bet it will happen eventually. Would you volunteer to go? I think I would.

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mars is probably the most logical choice. However, it would be tough to support many humans in that environment. Even if the particular story you heard isn't true, I bet it will happen eventually. Would you volunteer to go? I think I would.
nah how would i game lol

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
i heard nasa is trying to move humans to a new planet by 2030 lol if its true then why theres no internet air food drink communication

I'm sure that's something they already thought through.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,236,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
nah how would i game lol
You would need your own game server. Not a huge problem. And have to teach the aliens how to play. So you would have to learn their languages. Might be harder.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums