Site Supporter
Mar 20, 2017
No. California
✟95,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why is the Jubilee year important to us? In my opinion, the Jubilee year spells out THE END to our generation, but very few people realize it. Our Heavenly Father was fairly explicit when He directed the children of Israel to observe the Jubilee year, but it is rarely taught in pulpits throughout the world, probably even in Israel. Go to the book of Leviticus 25:8 and see the detail our Father placed on it.
Basically, the Jubilee year was to be a sabbath year for the LAND, and everything was to return to what it was 50 years earlier. I believe part of the Divine message the LORD wanted us to have is a better understanding of how anything, everything and everyone has an ending. As it is written, there is a time appointed which declares THE END for the world that now is. The Jubilee year could be considered a micro example for the end of this flesh age.
At least, that spells out some of the philosophic arguments for those passages, but what I'm into is the math. Does the math witness to the end of this earth age, the flesh age? When was the commandment to observe the Jubilee year given to the children of Israel? Roughly, three thousand five hundred years ago (3,500 years). One more question: How many 50 year periods of time, how many Jubilee years has there been since our Father gave us that commandment?
Seventy (70). Everyone should know the spiritual significance of 70. Seventy represents the full pattern of the works of God. Seventy, in Bible numerology, means THE END. Here are just a few examples of 70 in scripture.
Seventy weeks are determined upon thy People . . . The days of our years are threescore years and ten. When seventy years are accomplished, I will punish the king of Babylon. After the end of seventy years, the LORD will visit Tyre. As long as she lay desolate she kept the Sabbath, to fulfill threescore and ten years. All the souls that came out of Jacob's loins were seventy souls.
The 70th Jubilee year is here, falling upon our generation. I think the LORD was telling us something with the Jubilee year, what do you think?

• Informative
Reactions: pdudgeon

Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
Independence, Missouri, USA
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Some say it will be the 120th Jubilee from creation, but your proposal of the 70th from Moses is also attractive. Time will tell...

The Last Trump of the Revelation is the Trumpet of the Great Jubilee, in which all go and claim their inheritance as co-heirs of Christ.

Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟292,846.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
One more question: How many 50 year periods of time, how many Jubilee years has there been since our Father gave us that commandment?
Your fundamental error: Jubilees are every 49th year. 7X7 = 49.
Then the Jubilee is celebrated in the 50th year, which is the first year of the next 49 year cycle.
I do not see Jubilees of any significance to us today. Maybe again during the Millennium?

Upvote 0

James Honigman

Site Supporter
Mar 20, 2017
No. California
✟95,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi James. Yes, as you say, its more important than people give it credit for. I've been researching this subject for over 10 years now. Download my book, 'The Atonement Clock' here:

Please don't do what Harold Camping and Jonathan Cahn did to Jubilee counting though.

Blessings, :)
Hi Christian, thanks for your comments. I don't know what Harold & Jonathan did, I just want to share what the Holy Spirit gave me years ago on this subject.

Upvote 0

James Honigman

Site Supporter
Mar 20, 2017
No. California
✟95,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It could be, you're not the first mention of this thinking I've heard. But really, the Father is who knows.
Hi Dave. It's not important to me to be first when dealing with our Father's Word, just accurate. And of course you are right, our Father knows the "appointed time" for the end of this age. Thanks for your comments.

Upvote 0

James Honigman

Site Supporter
Mar 20, 2017
No. California
✟95,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your fundamental error: Jubilees are every 49th year. 7X7 = 49.
Then the Jubilee is celebrated in the 50th year, which is the first year of the next 49 year cycle.
I do not see Jubilees of any significance to us today. Maybe again during the Millennium?
Picky, picky, picky Keras. And I disagree, everything in our Heavenly Father's Word is of significance today, actually, especially today.

Upvote 0