Is this the end of days or do I just see the signs of the end to come?

Elfkind

Jul 21, 2015
Bergen
✟19,493.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
It's turned into a joke for people with how bad 2020 have been and I understand that many use joke and laughter as a kind of vent for fearful things. I see something much more in all that is happening though and maybe it's media being most active there, or perhaps it really is something really bad that will happen in USA. The latter feels likely.

This, the most pride-filled of all of the nations, have been cast down as never before. I guess this happen to all empires, however there have never been an empire that have spread across the world like this, with hundreds of thousands of soldiers around the world, bases or at least presence of soldiers in virtually all the UN nations, both covert and overt. Now the world have seen a really dark side of what kind of person Americans have elected to become their leader, and if Antichrist would want to gain all power in the world, what better path would he get to follow, but the one that is being trodden right now, where truth loses all meaning and God is being blasphemed around the world because of what people do in His name?

I see not only a military power, but financial power, technological power, political power, and all this together with a strong bond with Israel, and a president that have been joking about being "the chosen one", something many already believe in the conspiracy echo-chambers of the internet. The worst, most disheartening thing however is that Christians seem to support the current leader, I don't know if it's naivety or if wolves in sheep clothing in holy places have become so normal that people have come to believe that this is the way it's supposed to be.

The whole earth seem to be enraged toward what's going on in the world now. Today there's been an 7.5 magnitude earthquake in Alaska, there's wildfires the likes of what have never been before, there's a plague with no end in sight, there's war and rumors of war, there's starvation, love have turned cold in most, still people don't realize that they have to repent and turn to God, and the reputation of Christians have never been so low I think, nor have blasphemy towards Jesus been so widespread. I don't think I've seen a single movie from Hollywood for example where they use "Jesus!" as a way to express disgust.

I'm guessing that if I'm thinking these things, then most Christians are? What do you all think of the heading to these words? Do you all see the same as I see? It's almost at a point where it wouldn't surprise me if the sun turned black and day turned into night.

ovis90

Jun 7, 2015
Vilnius
✟20,552.00
Country
Lithuania
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I don't know is the end is near or when its coming for all generations though the end is now but nobody knows the time. But what i do know is that some big changeds will gona happen in this 10 year period its obvious . What i see is at least that people will be more wicked,

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do you all see the same as I see? It's almost at a point where it wouldn't surprise me if the sun turned black and day turned into night.

Take a stroll through history and you will see that people have always seen the events in their time as signs of the end.
There are only two certainties bout the second coming:-

Jesus is coming Again.

No one knows when so our interpretation of the ' signs ' is always wrong.

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

Melody Suttles

SingPeace
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2018
Atlanta
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
He is re-awakening us, as Christians in America, to a call that is fundamental to the ministry of every believer. He is alerting us to the danger we face and, for the sake of our country's future, He is calling us to do the only thing that can avert it. He is calling us back to the ministry of intercession. - Jack Hayford
ACPR - Jack Hayford | Every Home for Christ

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 chron 7:14

"The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him." Dan 9:9

“I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more ..." Isaiah 43:25

“Then he adds: Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.” Hebrews 10:17

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's turned into a joke for people with how bad 2020 have been and I understand that many use joke and laughter as a kind of vent for fearful things. I see something much more in all that is happening though and maybe it's media being most active there, or perhaps it really is something really bad that will happen in USA. The latter feels likely.

This, the most pride-filled of all of the nations, have been cast down as never before. I guess this happen to all empires, however there have never been an empire that have spread across the world like this, with hundreds of thousands of soldiers around the world, bases or at least presence of soldiers in virtually all the UN nations, both covert and overt. Now the world have seen a really dark side of what kind of person Americans have elected to become their leader, and if Antichrist would want to gain all power in the world, what better path would he get to follow, but the one that is being trodden right now, where truth loses all meaning and God is being blasphemed around the world because of what people do in His name?

I see not only a military power, but financial power, technological power, political power, and all this together with a strong bond with Israel, and a president that have been joking about being "the chosen one", something many already believe in the conspiracy echo-chambers of the internet. The worst, most disheartening thing however is that Christians seem to support the current leader, I don't know if it's naivety or if wolves in sheep clothing in holy places have become so normal that people have come to believe that this is the way it's supposed to be.

The whole earth seem to be enraged toward what's going on in the world now. Today there's been an 7.5 magnitude earthquake in Alaska, there's wildfires the likes of what have never been before, there's a plague with no end in sight, there's war and rumors of war, there's starvation, love have turned cold in most, still people don't realize that they have to repent and turn to God, and the reputation of Christians have never been so low I think, nor have blasphemy towards Jesus been so widespread. I don't think I've seen a single movie from Hollywood for example where they use "Jesus!" as a way to express disgust.

I'm guessing that if I'm thinking these things, then most Christians are? What do you all think of the heading to these words? Do you all see the same as I see? It's almost at a point where it wouldn't surprise me if the sun turned black and day turned into night.

We should always be prepared. You will always hear that other generations thought the same but never in history have we had the technology to implement the mark.

• Agree
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

I'm with you. The mess that is the USA is the result of the church becoming lukewarm. Much of Europe is suffering for the same reason. I think much of Mr Trump's support was because he is not from the political elite class. Americans have suffered much under both Republican and Democrat administrations. Putting trust in human institutions is folly. Trust in the Lord is the only safe way. Those who thought that Mr Trump was somehow God's appointed to lead the USA back to greatness must be having second thoughts.

The world system of politics, economics, education, entertainment, the military, government and every human institution is controlled by Satan. Do not be surprised when those institutions are used to oppress the church. Those who stay close to Jesus will emerge triumphant and rejoicing in the victory that Christ has already won. Those who allow fear to rule them will struggle to deal with the difficulties that are here already, let alone what is yet to come.

• Agree
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟487,019.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

Everyone sees something different, even when they are looking at the same thing. It amazes me that in most countries half the people are left and half are right. I don't see anything of consequence wrong with Trump, but I see a lot wrong with the other side.

When Christ will come will be determined by how bad His people are being treated; the bulk of the world could be having a great time; when Christ comes it will because had he came later none of His people would be left a live. The un-shortened time is less that three hundred years away; this can be calculated. All these bad things have to happen for prophesy to be fulfilled.

The following series should be good starting in about three days; if you start out to prove them wrong you will learn a lot.

Revelation Now

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
No, I do not see them as you do. These events are the preliminaries to the beginning; a "last minute warning" if you will, of things that are to come.
Those who have been studying for many years know this to be true.

The two World Wars of the last century were also warnings of what was surely coming, but was postponed. I see you haven't mentioned them, but you should make yourself aware of their importance.

The election and subsequent execution of our late President, JFK; yet another warning marker in history.
Three warnings in the last century, but you've missed all three of them.

Another thing you have forgotten about was what happened on 9-11, in this century.
Another warning that you've missed.

The fires, the hurricanes, the record heat, the earthquakes, and finally this election with it's emphasis of difference between the two parties, will all be warnings from God to turn and change before it is too late.

Have you missed them?

• Informative
Reactions: Elfkind
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

xaris

Sep 8, 2020
So. Cal
✟33,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The sins of America are in things like denying God's Word, aborting babies, condoning same sex marriage, sodomy etc:. Trump is against these things. Biden or Harris might fit the bill for the AC, not Trump.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
What signs are left to be fulfilled?

The EMP to be launched by Russia (Gog) over the USA, would be one of those signs.

Another sign would be the testimony of the two Prophets to the sons of Israel. These are prophets that Israel will recognize.

And after having testified for three days, the prophets will be slain, but will rise again. And all the people will celebrate their death, and will give each other gifts to commemorate the death.

Upvote 0

longwait

Mar 14, 2016
asia
✟85,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

If Trump was so bad why are people turning up in thousands and 10 thousands for his rallies now?

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,419.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I don't know where we are on the time line to the end. But I would recommend caution, I got all hung up on the end of days thing, due to watching YoutTube videos, and having a few dreams. Just be careful not to believe everything you hear, read, or think.

Some people are decieved out there and present false visions and information. One guy a few years back falsely prophecied that an asteroid was to hit the earth on a certain date, starting the tribulation. There was a lot of false supporting evidence on YouTube, so much false "evidence", that I believed it, and started to warn people. But it was 100% false. It never happened. Just be careful.

Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If Trump was so bad why are people turning up in thousands and 10 thousands for his rallies now?
He is bad. He's embolden racists such as Proud boys telling them to stand down and stand by ( who says that?) He called pows and fallen soldiers suckers and losers, made fun of the disabled.
Lied about the severity of the Corona virus.

They come together in rallies of thousands, as you say, because they also support DTs racist and divise rhetoric.

Why people continue to think DT is a saint is beyond me.

• Agree
Reactions: Elfkind
Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know where we are on the time line to the end. But I would recommend caution, I got all hung up on the end of days thing, due to watching YoutTube videos, and having a few dreams. Just be careful not to believe everything you hear, read, or think.

Some people are decieved out there and present false visions and information. One guy a few years back falsely prophecied that an asteroid was to hit the earth on a certain date, starting the tribulation. There was a lot of false supporting evidence on YouTube, so much false "evidence", that I believed it, and started to warn people. But it was 100% false. It never happened. Just be careful.
Never listen to anyone on youtube that gives an exact date on anything. One claimed the rapture would happen on the 28th of Sept. And here we are.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,361.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Never listen to anyone on youtube that gives an exact date on anything. One claimed the rapture would happen on the 28th of Sept. And here we are.

That's right. Jesus said in Matthew 24 that no-one knows the day or the hour but we would know when it is near, even at the door. So anyone who sets a date I think is being premature. God Bless :)

Upvote 0