London
✟4,702.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
Marital Status
Private
This is a quote from a poorly named thread by Eksesar directed at JW’s;

Eksesar said:
Does your group believe that the ends justify the means? Is deception allowed in certain circumstances?
Eksesar said:

A JW will tell you “the Truth” is a way of life and that JWs are known for their honesty, however…
He types this after quoting Watchtower articles totally out-of-context and saying that certain articles suggest stuff that they don’t when read in full. Should this dishonesty be allowed to happen at Christian forums? Can/should someone like this ever gain any respect?

Please read here to see where I’m coming from;

http://www.christianforums.co.uk/showthread.php?p=9894016&postcount=18

Thanks.

Serapha

Jun 29, 2003
✟6,704.00
Faith
Non-Denom
mawuvi said:
I don't think anybody here takes Eksesar seriously. Haven't you noticed how very few look at his posts let alone read it as to comment on it.

This is not surprising as he comes across as someone blinded by hate and out to cause mischief. I would ignore his posts if I were you.
Hi there!

:wave:

Should this dishonesty be allowed to happen at Christian forums? Can/should someone like this ever gain any respect

Well, if you are asking what people think...

I think you should post a public apology for posting a thread that is specifically directed at one person.

These types of personal conflicts concerning personal postings should be settled by PM.

well... you asked

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.