• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Is this out of line?

Discussion in 'Courting Couples' started by Angeleyes7715, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Lost4words

Lost4words In reality, an old dog! Supporter

+3,722
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    People always pet me and never ask!

2. BioLeap

BioLeap The Linchpin

+23
    Australia
    Seeker
    In Relationship
    Yep, you're really looking at the heart here.

3. Sparagmos

Sparagmos Well-Known Member

+2,204
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Alpha females are secure in their relationships and ignore other women vying for attention. You look weak, childish, and insecure if you show jealousy or act as if another woman bothers you. He will end up cheating on you or leave you for a stronger woman who is confident in her own value. You don’t own your boyfriend, but if he disrespects you by staring or flirting with other women, be the alpha female you say you are and leave him.

4. Temirlan

Temirlan Member

+31
    Kazakhstan
    Seeker
    Private
    Don't bother. Your BF sees enough of that when you're not around.

5. Angeleyes7715

Angeleyes7715 Well-Known Member

+852
    United States
    Apostolic
    In Relationship
    That's stupid guys dont cheat because of that they cheat because they want to lol. A cheater is going to cheat because that's who they are.

6. Angeleyes7715

+852
    United States
    Apostolic
    In Relationship
    Do u have a relationship cause you want me to leave mine? Thats alot of these haters on this forum lol.

7. Angeleyes7715

+852
    United States
    Apostolic
    In Relationship
    Well duh but I don't have to tolerate it when I am. Other women need to stop prostituting themselves to other people's spouses and boyfriend's. That's exactly what it is because they put it all on display for attention because they can't get a man any other way.

Anyway are you trolling me? You are on all my threads.

8. jacks

jacks Er Victus Supporter

+939
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Well, if you would put some cloths on and stop flaunting that adorable, fuzzy body maybe they'd stop.

9. Angeleyes7715

+852
    United States
    Apostolic
    In Relationship
    The heart says I'm thata dirty something that needs attention so I prostitute myself to everyone else's SO. That's what their heart says to me. I have no sympathy for women like that at all. They need to be removed from the planet because they are homewreckers. Nobody likes homewreckers.

10. Sparagmos

+2,204
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    If you want him to respect you, don’t act insecure and childish. Jealousy is a HUGE turnoff and makes you look weak. If you think cheaters are gonna cheat no matter what, then why are you trying to control what he sees?

11. Sparagmos

+2,204
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    What do you mean? I’m married. You can take the advice or leave it. Let men treat you like crap and treat other people like crap if that’s what you want.

12. Angeleyes7715

+852
    United States
    Apostolic
    In Relationship
    Um because I don't like women forcing my boyfriend to sleep with them visually. I'm not sure any woman in a committed relationship likes that. And I'm 27 I'm not a child and because I don't like promiscuity doesn't mean I'm childish.

13. Temirlan

Temirlan Member

+31
    Kazakhstan
    Seeker
    Private
    Not trolling at all, God forbid. I wasn't paying attention to the posters, just replying to newest threads. Had no idea who I was replying to and wether it was the same person or not

Always giving my honest opinion anyways

14. Sparagmos

+2,204
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I think you’re missing my point. Of course you don’t like it, no woman would. You’re not a child for not liking promiscuity, but you would be acting childish in other people’s eyes if you act jealous and insecure and attacked the other women. If you want your boyfriend to stop looking at them, you should think through a good strategy rather than just letting your emotions and insecurities take over. Why don’t you just tell him to stop, and if he doesn’t, leave him. There are plenty of men out there who aren’t so disrespectful as to ogle other women in front of their partners.

15. Angeleyes7715

+852
    United States
    Apostolic
    In Relationship
    You are missing my point and clearly don't read. Go back and read my very first post. I never said my boyfriend is looking at other women. He doesn't. He makes a point to look elsewhere or not look at all if women are dressed promiscuous around him. So the fault really falls on the women here. My boyfriend isn't doing anything wrong by just existing. It's women that go out of their way to get attention. It's prostitution. Sorry but feminism is everything wrong with this country right now and that's why women go out of their way to act thot like now days and they think they can act however and then blame men. Same reason we have all the fake sexual harrasment claims out there just thots trying to get attention when no one is worried about them.

16. Angeleyes7715

+852
    United States
    Apostolic
    In Relationship
    You could go to any random grocery store do you see guys running around with their shirts off or wearing speedos no but literally 90% of the women will have their boobs hanging out and butts hanging out if shorts that are more like underwear. Or wearing leggings as pants do they are see through. There's a problem with women. Sorry but we need to stop blaming men for women's bad behavior.

17. Sparagmos

+2,204
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    My main point was that acting jealous, acting like you care AT ALL about those other women makes you look weak and immature. If your boyfriend isn’t looking, what is the problem anyway? I’d advise you to speak to a counselor or therapist, your concern with other women’s dress and morality seems a bit obsessive, if your boyfriend isn’t even looking at it.

18. Angeleyes7715

+852
    United States
    Apostolic
    In Relationship
    The problem is that I don't need some girl trying to solicit attention from my boyfriend by dressing like a sleaze bag. Girls only dress that way because their goal is to steal someone's boyfriend and get attention duh. If other women ran around in thongs in front of your husband you would be dumb to not be annoyed.

I've heard other women on hear get mad about it like I do.

I feel like u have to be one of those feminists or liberals to feel that way. Other people's actions are not my business blah blah blah so full of it.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  19. LaBèlla

LaBèlla ❣️ His little lady ❣️ Supporter

+4,005
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    You’ve been given good advice and would be wise to take it. The trouble with bravado is the reality there’s always someone bolder. Your attempt to correct them may spark a response you didn’t expect. And you may open a can of worms you’ll have trouble closing.

If you instigate trouble don’t expect God to bail you out. Leave them alone and put your focus elsewhere.