United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here it is
Wow. All I can think is that the Google system had a glitch in their auto dating? I did find one article, actually a video, on that page and found it here. Some techie person here probably knows what could have happened.

Everything We Know About Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock
https://www.msn.com/.../everything-we-know-about-las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddo...
2 days ago - Paddock killed over 58 and wounded over 500 in the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.

• Friendly
Reactions: Fireinfolding
Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow. All I can think is that the Google system had a glitch in their auto dating? I did find one article, actually a video, on that page and found it here. Some techie person here probably knows what could have happened.

https://www.msn.com/.../everything-we-know-about-las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddo...
2 days ago - Paddock killed over 58 and wounded over 500 in the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.

You can even run it over at Archive.is and even if its deleted use the bottom search there and find the pages that have been screen shotted and its sitting right there. One person had mentioned that they could have deleted them (on Google) and another person said thats not how it works on the internet, that if something was deleted it's archived and thats where archive.is comes in, and in searching for it there it exists.

Now I couldnt watch the video you had posted for some reason, I cant get it to work for me but you can definitely see that the date is before the actual shooting there (gliche or not). I like to be more sure of a thing before I say anything affirmitively. I just dont know. I was more or less dropping this off here to let folks check it out for themselves see what they come up with.

Its sort of fresh yet, so still waiting to see what others show concerning this.

Upvote 0

Sarah G

Pro-peace, anti-war, anti-violence.
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2017
Netherlands
✟131,322.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Edit: Image deleted.
If you click on it then you see a date which must be when it was posted because it's not the date today that I am searching. That is missing in your screenshot.
Edit: Sorry you are using the google archive screenshot so this is different. I am confusing myself :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which date at the top right circled which you are talking about?
This one has it, I just snagged the front of the one I was looking at, and was looking at the dates in the links, my shot probably took it out its a day before

http://archive.li/qsAlc

Upvote 0

Sarah G

Pro-peace, anti-war, anti-violence.
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2017
Netherlands
✟131,322.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The one I circled in red on the pic I included. Yes on that link I see Oct 2. I don't know how this can be but it must be a glitch. On that link ^^ there are so many listed, it's not feasible that they all made the same mistake of accidently leaking the story days before it happened.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The one I circled in red on the pic I included. Yes on that link I see Oct 2. I don't know how this can be but it must be a glitch. On that link ^^ there are so many listed, it's not feasible that they all made the same mistake of accidently leaking the story days before it happened.
I had overposted you.
and thus my reason for posting it in "conspiracy theory" section because you are freer to discuss why this is, whether innocent or shady or a hoax or whatever it might be.

I honestly dont know, not qualified in this dept.

Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

GeorgeJ

<Insert Custom Title Here>
Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
It don't mean a thing. I can customize the dates back to August and it still shows up stuff for Paddock. It has to do with how Google interprets the dates versus what you put in the search window.

Click on the links and you'll see the actual dates in the articles themselves.

Ain't no conspiracy here folks..........move along........

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Eek my full name and an e-mail address are on my screenshot, haha. Better delete that. I don't know what the situation can be causing this conundrum.
I missed it so your safe (lol)
If I find anything out from elsewhere I will post it, I know there are others who are looking at this too, could be nothing devious but still makes you curious when you dont know

Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It don't mean a thing. I can customize the dates back to August and it still shows up stuff for Paddock. It has to do with how Google interprets the dates versus what you put in the search window.

Click on the links and you'll see the actual dates in the articles themselves.

Ain't no conspiracy here folks..........move along........

Hey thanks:oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Our thinking is heavily programmed overtly as well as subliminally. Most people have difficulty considering alternate views.

Upvote 0

Jamminontha1

Jun 29, 2017
Vallejo
✟11,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There was a press conference on TV with President Trump the day before the shooting, posing with Veterans I believe and he jokingly said, "The calm before the storm," referring to the fact that the military fights wars, but we all knew what he meant for real.

Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0