Branson
✟40,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 11:18 (KJV) And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com

A few weeks ago, I interviewed Dane Wigington, geoengineering researcher and founder of GeoEngineeringWatch.org, about what he calls “Weather Warfare.” One of the topics was the heavy snow in Texas last month and freezing temperatures during that time that were 30 degrees colder than the North Pole. Wigington says it looks like more Weather Warfare took place recently around Denver, Colorado. It’s all part of man-made climate control called geoengineering.

Wigington is out with a new documentary that cost $100,000 to put together called “The Dimming.” Please take time to watch it. I am embedding it below from Wigington’s YouTube channel. Part of Wigington’s write up is below:

“The Dimming” A Must Watch New Documentary by Dane Wigington | Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog

• Informative
Reactions: Brian Mcnamee

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
this whole topic is mind blowing and it shows that most people have no clue how bad the global conspiracy against the people really is. Dane did two other documentaries Called What in the world are they spraying and why in the world are they spraying. There is no denying water and soil samples all over the world contain the patented reflective metallic particles that are in the patents for weather modification. These metals change the PH of the natural earth and also are fire accelerants. Anyways I think this is definitely a sign in the heavens ( earths atmosphere) and proof that the nations are taking counsel together. The verse you quoted is telling in that some are taking blame for what has become of the earth and are being held responsible. What do we know about Satan's MO? He is a liar, thief and a murderer so what should we expect to see coming from behind the powers and principalities?

• Informative
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 11:18 (KJV) And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

A few weeks ago, I interviewed Dane Wigington, geoengineering researcher and founder of GeoEngineeringWatch.org, about what he calls “Weather Warfare.” One of the topics was the heavy snow in Texas last month and freezing temperatures during that time that were 30 degrees colder than the North Pole. Wigington says it looks like more Weather Warfare took place recently around Denver, Colorado. It’s all part of man-made climate control called geoengineering.

Wigington is out with a new documentary that cost $100,000 to put together called “The Dimming.” Please take time to watch it. I am embedding it below from Wigington’s YouTube channel. Part of Wigington’s write up is below:

“The Dimming” A Must Watch New Documentary by Dane Wigington | Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog
No, it just means USA is subject to said judgment of being destroyed for destroying the earth. Look up in the sky, is God visible? Are people freaking out because He's visible? no, it's not that time.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian

I doubt it.

Of all things, I wouldn't be worried about chem-trails right now.

(LOL)

I doubt the plagues of the end times will be caused by the geoengineering of man.

Unless you consider it because of these, the wrath of God falls on the sons of disobedience.

I was keeping watch the other week when England and Europe was breaking all time temperature records.

It was looking like the sun was being given the power to scorch men.

Right after the noisome and grievous sores broke out upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

I think we are in the prophetic time period of the "last days", the 70th week, so I tend to keep my eyes peeled.

Because the two witnesses are able to do a better job with the timing, the orchestration, of climate change.

"They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.​

As often as they want. But I bet they'll be adhering to the timing of the Book. Like the 5 months of Revelation 9.

Seems like it fits the Script.

"After a week of flu-like fever my friend's temperature soared and the pain in his limbs became so unbearable he's on morphine every 3 hours. Then this happened.

FVcl-b3WQAA6RD3

"And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.​

FVcmkmeX0AADGFB

"Above all, his body is racked by pain he describes as excruciating. "I've never felt anything so intense". His hand, for example, feels like it is on fire from the inside. His symptoms may turn out be an exception. But I wouldn't bet my health -or yours- on it.

They will not repent of their deeds.

They would rather wait in lines for anti-virals and vaccines so that they don't have to change their lifestyles.

"The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk. Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.​

God has given them over to reprobate minds.

3500.jpg

"It felt like I had three fissures right next to each other, and it was absolutely excruciating. I would literally scream out loud when I went to the bathroom.

"And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.​

"And in those days shall men seek death, (the penalty for sin IS death), and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.​

Peaceful Sabbath.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Shouldn't this be in the conspiracy forum?
The conspiracy theory forum is more of a trash heap for news postings without a a credible news site.

The eschatology forum has a similar role so posts like this don't end up in general theology.

Reactions: ByTheSpirit
Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
and they gnawed their tongues for pain, And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
"And in those days shall men seek death, (the penalty for sin IS death), and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

The Pain in Spain:

On the pain… on a scale of 1 to **** me it hurts, there are moments you just want the world to swallow you up but then there’s codeine. I’ve fractured bones and been operated on without anaesthetic - this pain is a whole new level, so solidarity with all monkeypox sufferers. 5/8

I’m absolutely not out of the woods with treatment. We’re waiting to see how I respond to more antibiotics and there are other pain management options (read hospitalization) I’m hoping to avoid. 6/8
5:50 AM · Jul 30, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/yourdiscodad/status/1553317156615512064

Monkeypox, Spain: Dr tells of spotting this monkeypox infected on the underground train and telling them to isolate immediately: they responded saying they don't have to as their Dr told them that, and that monkeypox is gay only

FY9FKAtXkAIU-nA

https://twitter.com/EnemyInAState/status/1553536762319966208

Upvote 0