Is this about quiet people or someone who isn’t usually quiet becomes quiet?

jake_dufner

Oct 28, 2018
Ohioville (Pennsylvania, United States)
✟20,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I guess my friend likes posts that say about quiet stuff because the other day she liked a post that said ur so quiet” thanks my brain is broken and i have no thoughts. & now this one about why you so quiet. What’s on your mind?

Attachments

• 0C7F8AEC-867E-49F6-9462-D7F968EFDCED.jpeg
    0C7F8AEC-867E-49F6-9462-D7F968EFDCED.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I guess my friend likes posts that say about quiet stuff because the other day she liked a post that said ur so quiet” thanks my brain is broken and i have no thoughts. & now this one about why you so quiet. What’s on your mind?

Are you asking us to interpret that image or make guesses about why your friend liked your posts? I'm a little confused.

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Both I guess
Did you post the image? What does it mean to you?

It looks like something created by someone who's attempting to convey that their quietness conceals a lot of inward questioning, speculation, and analysis.

I'm a very quiet, introverted person, but it doesn't really speak to me on a personal level.

As for why your friend "liked" it, you'd have to ask them why they did :)

• Agree
Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0

jake_dufner

Oct 28, 2018
✟20,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Did you post the image? What does it mean to you?

It looks like something created by someone who's attempting to convey that their quietness conceals a lot of inward questioning, speculation, and analysis.

I'm a very quiet, introverted person, but it doesn't really speak to me on a personal level.

As for why your friend "liked" it, you'd have to ask them why they did :)

so you don’t think it’s about quiet people. It’s someone who not quiet but while thinking they become quiet. And someone else posted that meme and that’s why my friend liked the post & I just wanted to know why she liked the post.

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
so you don’t think it’s about quiet people. It’s someone who not quiet but while thinking they become quiet. And someone else posted that meme and that’s why my friend liked the post & I just wanted to know why she liked the post.

Well, "quiet people" encompasses a whole lot of people! And they may be quiet for many different reasons :)

Nobody can tell you why your friend did something, except your friend herself.

Upvote 0

jake_dufner

Oct 28, 2018
✟20,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, "quiet people" encompasses a whole lot of people! And they may be quiet for many different reasons :)

Nobody can tell you why your friend did something, except your friend herself.
Ok hey can I Ask u another question?

Upvote 0