Is this a vision or just soemthing I wanna see?

LazeyWinde

Blue Girl in a Spacey Haze
Nov 17, 2006
Connecticut
Visit site
✟16,127.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
About a week and a half ago I was having one of those nights where I just couldn't sleep (I have a lot of nights like this, got some mental issues) and I closed my eyes and saw a friend of mine (who isn't a Christian and has had a hard life) with a little girl about 3 years old I assumed was her daughter, holding a boy about a year old and sensed she had another one on the way and was with a guy (Who just seemed like a nice guy, had a kind smile) who I took to be her husband.
I didn't tell my friend about this because I more or less forgot about it and we had arguments about stupid stuff... But earlier this week my friend found out that she's pregnant (from a boyfriend she broke up with, he was a lying jerk). Last September she had an ectopic pregancny and ruptured one of her tubes (she needs surgery to remove the damaged tube) and the chances of her having a successful pregnancy are slim.
It's still too early to tell if this pregnancy is ectopic or not and even if it isn't she's at high risk of loising the baby and even losing her own life so she's being advised to abort. My friend isn't Christian as I said but she doesn't wanna lose the baby, besides the miscarriage she had last fall she also lost a two year old son and losing another child hurts to think about.
Now... was this a vision or just something I wanna see someday? I've known since fall that she would have trouble having kids but it's something she wants someday and I'd like her to be happy someday.
(No abortion debates tyvm)
Editted to add: Also, should I tell my friend about what I 'saw'? After I f ound out that she was pregnant I didn't wanna tell her because I was afraid it'd raise a false hope and she'd lose any faith she'd have if she miscarried.

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
You should be able to tell whether it is just something you want to see or not, the Holy Spirit will allow you to discern that.

Regarding the children, remember that the souls of children live on, even after death, so what you saw could have encompassed children who do not survive the pregnancy even though you want them to.

Upvote 0