Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
In my church I am in charge of exchanging missionary letters. The secretary gathers up some letters every two weeks, she lets me know by e-mail and then I come to my church and replace the old letters with the new letters in their slots on the wall.

Is that a legitimate ministry? I told my Pastor I wanted to serve GOD in any way I could, and they gave me this duty.

Winken

Heimat
Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In my church I am in charge of exchanging missionary letters. The secretary gathers up some letters every two weeks, she lets me know by e-mail and then I come to my church and replace the old letters with the new letters in their slots on the wall.

Is that a legitimate ministry? I told my Pastor I wanted to serve GOD in any way I could, and they gave me this duty.
I would think so. I'd be sure to maintain the old letters, however.

Upvote 0

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sister, do your work to give praise and glory to Jesus Christ, it may seem insignificant to you but you are helping your church function smoothly. You can still bake some cookies and share them with your fellow church brothers and sisters to sweeten the deal :)

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes ma'am you are ministering YOU GO GIRL :clap:

343cb5a10904a4cecfc2e550aaa92df7.jpg

Upvote 0

MyGivenNameIsKeith

Oct 16, 2017
xcxb xcvb n bv b
✟33,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus tells us to whoever is faithful with little is faithful with much. Though it may seem small and insignificant to you, it is a huge thing to God for you to do what you do. It is also a huge thing to missionaries who receive them. They are encouraged so much by support from congregations such as yours. You are blessing. Thank you.

Upvote 0