MJ Only Is this a credible plan for peace?

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DennisTate

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Israel has a basic peace plan - a two state solution. Will this plan work?

INSS presents peace plan: Two-states, 'separation' from the Palestinians

This thread is for Messianic Jews and Messianic Gentiles only
Work for whom?

The Israelis have a Deed but most being secular either don't know it or don't want to acknowledge it because it comes with caveats.

Those who are not of the covenant are the same as in Moses time, a deterrent to keep Gods Chosen people out of His chosen piece of land. The only reason they are there is ancient.

They did not cleanse the land when they were told to.
They did not keep the commandments so the land did not spit them out.

But HaShem has it all figured out, so I'm not worried. I know which sides wins in the end. ;)

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Then get it set in the setting so that only those labelled as messianic can post.
I don't believe the software supports that lower than a folder wide restriction.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No - I don't think it will work since EVERYTHING has been tried already and the Palestinians have rejected every option. They will not be satisfied until Israel as a Jewish state ceases to exist.

• Agree
Reactions: Ken Rank
Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Prime Minister Netanyahu doesn't seem to think so. I do believe that Jerusalem belongs to Israel.
With all due respect, that means we need to throw out the bible.

2 Chron. 6:6 But now I have chosen Jerusalem for my Name to be there, and I have chosen David to rule my people Israel.

If the God of Israel placed His name in/on that city, and the Jews are no less than a part of Israel, then they are the only people mentioned in the bible who are certain of their identity who can make a claim for Jerusalem.

As far as the plan @Heber Book List I doubt it. There have been enough plans, enough giving away of the land over the years, and there are always outside forces stirring the pot that will prevent peace until Messiah comes. The truth is, most Palestinians and Jews get along fine UNTIL those outside forces stir the pot.

Edit to add.... I list as a non-denom "Christian" because of what the word Christian means. Christ, a transliteration of Christos the Greek word for anointed, and the "ian" ending which means, "of or belonging to." A "Christian" is one who belongs to the anointed one. But I do keep the feasts, shabbat, etc, and would be viewed as Messianic by any Messianic. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think I am going to hold to the idea that true and lasting peace will not happen until Messiah comes. That doesn't mean we don't try to work with others and find places where we can come together. but the true peace we all seek comes through Messiah.

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
With all due respect, that means we need to throw out the bible.

2 Chron. 6:6 But now I have chosen Jerusalem for my Name to be there, and I have chosen David to rule my people Israel.

If the God of Israel placed His name in/on that city, and the Jews are no less than a part of Israel, then they are the only people mentioned in the bible who are certain of their identity who can make a claim for Jerusalem.

As far as the plan @Heber Book List I doubt it. There have been enough plans, enough giving away of the land over the years, and there are always outside forces stirring the pot that will prevent peace until Messiah comes. The truth is, most Palestinians and Jews get along fine UNTIL those outside forces stir the pot.

Edit to add.... I list as a non-denom "Christian" because of what the word Christian means. Christ, a transliteration of Christos the Greek word for anointed, and the "ian" ending which means, "of or belonging to." A "Christian" is one who belongs to the anointed one. But I do keep the feasts, shabbat, etc, and would be viewed as Messianic by any Messianic. :)
I meant in the current political scenario where Palestine is demanding East Jerusalem. Yes, the new Jerusalem when the Lord returns will belong to all of us saints, Jewish and Gentile believers alike.

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Haha
Reactions: Ken Rank
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I'm sure the Palestinians will gladly enter into any peace agreement that they feel ultimately advances their real goal of eliminating the state of Israel.

Any solution or agreement favored by the Palestinians would be a solution or agreement the Israelis should be wary of.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0