Is there such thing as a Creationist who knows what evolution is?

Osiris

Übermensch
Mar 15, 2003
Visit site
✟4,264.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
probably not...
because,

They are creationists, because they don't understant it...
And if they do understand it, by then they won't be creationists.

I guess it's something like,
"you could have something on your hand"
"you could have nothing on your hand"
"but you could never have nothing and something at the same time"

i guess it's just unexplainable , the best words I can put this in so you can all understand is....
heh :priest: God must have done it that way, God must have done it that way.

Upvote 0
J

Jet Black

Evolution is a cabbage giving birth to a donkey or some rain falling on a rock formillions of years and a human coming out of it or two bacteria just popping into existance at the same time in the same place (even though the probability of a bacteria being made from nothing is 100^100^100^100^100) and remember you need 2 bacteria or HOW WOULD THEY BREED?

short answer:

no.

Reactions: ObbiQuiet
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pentecostal girl

Nov 19, 2003
Oklahoma
Visit site
✟817.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Captain Jackson said:
I must say that I doubt it.
I know what it is and I understand it. I took ap biology last year and we had an indepth study of evolution. Afterwards we had a debare about it. There are two differect types of evolution. Which type are you talking about it? Micro or Macro?:cool:

Upvote 0

Pete Harcoff

PeteAce - In memory of WinAce
Jun 30, 2002
✟9,874.00
Faith
Other Religion
pentecostal girl said:
Which type are you talking about it? Micro or Macro?:cool:

Actually, "macro" evolution is an accumulation of "micro" evolution. The process of change in both is still the same on a generation-to-generation basis.

The only real difference between the two, is "macro" evolution will involve reproductive isolation at some point.

Upvote 0

Meatros

The Meat is in the Middle!
Jun 25, 2003
Virginia
Visit site
✟8,613.00
Faith
Atheist
pentecostal girl said:
I know what it is and I understand it. I took ap biology last year and we had an indepth study of evolution. Afterwards we had a debare about it. There are two differect types of evolution. Which type are you talking about it? Micro or Macro?:cool:

:scratch:

In your studies, what separates Micro from Macro?

Upvote 0

Mechanical Bliss

Secrecy and accountability cannot co-exist.
Nov 3, 2002
A^2
Visit site
✟21,365.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Democrat
TruthTraveler said:
Yeah, Dr. Hovind a YEC and I bet Hugh Ross an OEC.

http://www.drdino.com
http://www.reasons.org/index.shtml
You previously started a thread regarding Hovind's claims. We refuted every single claim you copied and pasted from Hovind's website. You disappeared. That should tell you something.

I choose not to learn about evolution you got nothing to gain from it.
Yeah, because earning an intellectually honest education is not a positive gain at all because education is the devil. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

PhantomLlama

Prism Ranger
Feb 25, 2003
Birmingham
Visit site
✟9,758.00
Faith
Atheist
pentecostal girl said:
The difference between macro and micro is the same as the distance between a centimeter and a meter.

Upvote 0