Singapore
✟14,610.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello... I had accidentally twisted the gospel thinking it would be more effective in causing someone to stop sinning. I ended up causing the person to turn away from God and hate God instead. God told me to bring him back to Himself using certain resources or by messaging certain bible verses but i was either too afraid, felt i wasn’t good enough, and thus did not do so. I also believed someone when she told me, ‘why is it necessary to bring the person back to God? isn’t it better to be free?’

i’m afraid now after coming across the following bible verses (Galatians:
“I am shocked over how quickly you have strayed away from the One who called you in the grace of Christ. I’m frankly astounded that you now embrace a distorted gospel! That is a fake “gospel” that is simply not true. There is only one gospel—the gospel of the Messiah! Yet you have allowed those who mingle law with grace to confuse you with lies. Anyone who comes to you with a different message than the grace gospel that you have received will have the curse of God come upon them! For even if we or an angel appeared before you, to give you a different gospel than what we have already proclaimed, God’s curse will be upon them. I will make it clear: Anyone, no matter who they are, that brings you a different gospel than the grace gospel that you have received, let them be condemned and cursed!”)
that because of what i did, that a curse would be on me, and maybe even on my family >< is there still hope?

Attachments

• DD1C04B1-2CE2-4F6B-B0AF-5733B74D5225.png
    DD1C04B1-2CE2-4F6B-B0AF-5733B74D5225.png
    642.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 54A0DFA6-9145-4034-A79E-FC9BD2DB8F65.png
    54A0DFA6-9145-4034-A79E-FC9BD2DB8F65.png
    642.7 KB · Views: 6

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello... I had accidentally twisted the gospel thinking it would be more effective in causing someone to stop sinning. I ended up causing the person to turn away from God and hate God instead. God told me to bring him back to Himself using certain resources or by messaging certain bible verses but i was either too afraid, felt i wasn’t good enough, and thus did not do so. I also believed someone when she told me, ‘why is it necessary to bring the person back to God? isn’t it better to be free?’

“I am shocked over how quickly you have strayed away from the One who called you in the grace of Christ. I’m frankly astounded that you now embrace a distorted gospel! That is a fake “gospel” that is simply not true. There is only one gospel—the gospel of the Messiah! Yet you have allowed those who mingle law with grace to confuse you with lies. Anyone who comes to you with a different message than the grace gospel that you have received will have the curse of God come upon them! For even if we or an angel appeared before you, to give you a different gospel than what we have already proclaimed, God’s curse will be upon them. I will make it clear: Anyone, no matter who they are, that brings you a different gospel than the grace gospel that you have received, let them be condemned and cursed!”)
that because of what i did, that a curse would be on me, and maybe even on my family >< is there still hope?
If you have confessed your sin, you are forgiven. Learn from this mistake and it will be profitable for your Christian walk. You need to overcome fear. Most Christians suffer from fear as Satan attack those who are willing to preach the gospel. It can be overcome. Ask God to give you a revelation of His love for you. Love is the antidote to fear!

• Agree
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
if you are alive,
are under conviction for what you have done (or failed to do)
and you still have the means to contact that person,
then by all means necessary contact that person, and tell them what you have shared with us.

Do it as soon as you read this. Do not put it off until tomorrow.

Yes, I realize that sounds harsh and scary, but we are dealing with a person's immortal soul here. The sooner that you straighten things out, the better they will be.

Start with an apology. Explain to them that God loves them, and He wants them to know the truth. Then confess to them that God sent you with a message to them, but in your fear and false pride, you delivered the wrong message.

Then deliver the right message, do it with love and humility, and assure them that God wants them to know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

(does that sound familiar? it should! That is the oath that every single witness in a court of law is presented with, before they give their testimony.)

So yes, God wants this person to know the truth about Him, because that truth will set them free from a false bondage and fear of the Law of God.

God gave us His law so that we would know how to best live our lives in a way that pleased Him. God is a gracious and loving and caring Father to us. His law is there to show us how best to live this life that He has given to us, and to be happy in doing so.

Grace is there to encourage us when we get things wrong, but it's definitely NOT a "get out of jail free" card.
Someone has to pay the price when God's Law is broken, and that person is Jesus. So to think that we can just flout or brush off the Law because of Grace is a terrible, wounding insult to Our Lord, Jesus.

And that is why God sent you the message to tell this person, that they might understand the true nature of grace, and what an exceptional, incredible gift it really is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Beloved Alle

Jul 4, 2020
Singapore
✟14,610.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
if you are alive,
are under conviction for what you have done (or failed to do)
and you still have the means to contact that person,
then by all means necessary contact that person, and tell them what you have shared with us.

Do it as soon as you read this. Do not put it off until tomorrow.

Yes, I realize that sounds harsh and scary, but we are dealing with a person's immortal soul here. The sooner that you straighten things out, the better they will be.

Start with an apology. Explain to them that God loves them, and He wants them to know the truth. Then confess to them that God sent you with a message to them, but in your fear and false pride, you delivered the wrong message.

Then deliver the right message, do it with love and humility, and assure them that God wants them to know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

(does that sound familiar? it should! That is the oath that every single witness in a court of law is presented with, before they give their testimony.)

So yes, God wants this person to know the truth about Him, because that truth will set them free from a false bondage and fear of the Law of God.

God gave us His law so that we would know how to best live our lives in a way that pleased Him. God is a gracious and loving and caring Father to us. His law is there to show us how best to live this life that He has given to us, and to be happy in doing so.

Grace is there to encourage us when we get things wrong, but it's definitely NOT a "get out of jail free" card.
Someone has to pay the price when God's Law is broken, and that person is Jesus. So to think that we can just flout or brush off the Law because of Grace is a terrible, wounding insult to Our Lord, Jesus.

And that is why God sent you the message to tell this person, that they might understand the true nature of grace, and what an exceptional, incredible gift it really is.

But the person has given his soul to satan and is currently attacking me and my family using occult means and trying to destroy us... Due to personal reasons that guy also did black magic to me when he was afraid i would expose what he did wrong to me, to someone else he was seeing...

i am terrified of this person to be honest as i have suffered at his hands and i don’t dare to contact him ><

Upvote 0

Beloved Alle

Jul 4, 2020
Singapore
✟14,610.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
With God there is always hope. Heavenly Father, make a way out so the truth of the gospel will be known. Keep Beloved Alle covered with the shed blood of Your Son Jesus to protect her from the enemy, In Jesus Name, Amen

thank you Stephanie! Is it okie if you prayed for protection for my dad, mom, sister, brother in law and two nephews as well..? I feel like the enemy has been wanting to attack/destroy them too ><

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I lift up all of Beloved Alle's family, her dad, mom, sister, brother in law and 2 nephews and any pets in the home, her dear ones and her friends, and ask for the same shed blood of Jesus Christ Your Son to cover them, and protect them as well as Beloved Alle, may no evil come against them or their homes, In the Name of Jesus Amen
Psalm 32:7 You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.
Psalm 121:7-8 "The Lord will keep you from all harm- he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

Upvote 0

Beloved Alle

Jul 4, 2020
Singapore
✟14,610.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father, I lift up all of Beloved Alle's family, her dad, mom, sister, brother in law and 2 nephews and any pets in the home, her dear ones and her friends, and ask for the same shed blood of Jesus Christ Your Son to cover them, and protect them as well as Beloved Alle, may no evil come against them or their homes, In the Name of Jesus Amen
Psalm 32:7 You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.
Psalm 121:7-8 "The Lord will keep you from all harm- he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

Thank you so much Stephanie!

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,589.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
But the person has given his soul to satan and is currently attacking me and my family using occult means and trying to destroy us... Due to personal reasons that guy also did black magic to me when he was afraid i would expose what he did wrong to me, to someone else he was seeing...

i am terrified of this person to be honest as i have suffered at his hands and i don’t dare to contact him ><

You cannot cause someone to hate God or to sell there soul to Satan. All you have done is cause them to know themselves as a hater of God and all he represents.
You therefore are a visible target.

As a Christian you are protected by God, so trust in him and show your love for this person by praying for him, that he will come to a saving knowledge of Jesus, change his way of thinking, that he might know God's peace and grace. Pray for him regularly.

• Agree
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican

I understand your fear, but the origin of that fear is not from God.
That fear is sent directly from satan, and it's purpose is to dissuade you from speaking about God.

Just remember that when God sends you to speak His Word to another person, that you are under His protection.

Believe me, I've known what fear was when I was sent to speak to another person too. But what led me to go anyway was that I remembered three things:

First, God chose me just as He chose you to be His messenger.
Therefore God will protect His Word, and He will protect the person whom He sent to deliver it.

Second, God loves the person to whom He is sending His word, and it is in the power of love that you are sent to deliver that message.
Perfect love overcomes and casts out fear.
That's why you need to go in love to that person, remembering how God loves them, but He hates what they are doing, and He wants very much to bring them back into His love.

3. God is stronger than satan, ALWAYS.

May God bless you and your family.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟162,278.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

No it was an accident. Don't blame yourself. Galatians is a different matter.

Amen, and may she become a greater witness of Christ as she grows in her faith. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟162,278.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

(If you are trusting in Christ there is nothing to fear. But don't make contact with this person. You keep mentioning this person. Do you keep contacting him?)

Lord we pray against this person trying to curse the family you will turn this to blessings. Convict him of this evil and bring him to repentance. May the whole family of Beloved Alle trust in the the Lord Jesus and know the name above all names. In Jesus name, Amen.

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. [Phl 2:10-11 NIV]

• Friendly
Reactions: Beloved Alle
Upvote 0