Is the year when the tribulation ends written in scripture? Part 7, Isaac's birth from Sarah at 90

Deep Truth

Nov 25, 2019
United States
✟71,780.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A woman has 9 silver coins and searches with a lamp for her 1 lost coin
Immediately following the parable of the shepherd's 99 sheep and 1 that's lost, is a story of a woman who had 9 silver coins and 1 that's lost.

The silver coin in scripture is symbolic for God's redemption, Exodus 30:12-16, Zechariah 13:8-9. And the woman who diligently searched her house with a lamp for her lost silver coin, represents searching for a lost sinner with the light of the gospel so people may be redeemed to complete God's Kingdom of 10 silver coins, just as the Shepherd's one lost sheep (Israel) completed his flock of 100 righteous sheep (Jews and Gentiles), Psalms 119:105, 175-176.

coin 2.png

Luke 15:8-10 "Or what woman, having ten silver coins, if she loses one coin, does not light a lamp and sweep the house and seek diligently until she finds it? (9) And when she has found it, she calls together her friends and neighbors, saying, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found the coin that I had lost.' (10) Just so, I tell you, there is joy before the angels of God over one sinner who repents.

coin.png

Just as the shepherd's 100th lost sheep is symbolically related to Isaac's birth when Abraham was 100, the woman who had 9 silver coins and found her lost coin with a lamp is mysteriously related to Sarah at the age of 90 when she gave birth to her promised son Isaac by faith, Hebrews 11:11.

99 Sheep.png

Does Jesus have a faithful wife
who will give birth to a son when she is 90?
The woman who had 9 silver coins that found her lost coin with a lamp, and Abraham's wife Sarah at the age of 90 when Isaac was born by her faith (Hebrews 11:11), are two stories that are prophetic for the faithful wife of God, the 144,000 (Rev 14:1-5, Jer 2:2-3) who will search for the lost sons of Israel with the gospel lamp of Jesus, when a remnant of the nation will be born-again at 90 years from 1948 at the end of the tribulation in 2038, Zechariah 13:8-9, John 12:46, Psalms 119:105.

144000.png

Revelation 12:17 Then the dragon became furious with the woman (the 144,000 first-fruits) and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. And he stood on the sand of the sea.

May 1948.png

Genesis 17:21 (17+21=38) But I will establish my covenant with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this time next year."

In Gen 17:21, God's promise for Isaac's future birth "at this time next year" is a prophecy that was fulfilled for Sarah when she was 90. And I believe its a dual prophecy for the spiritual birth of the promised sons like Isaac when Israel is 90 years old at the end of the tribulation in 2038.

Genesis 17:17 Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed and said to himself, "Shall a child be born to a man who is a hundred years old? Shall Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a child?"

In Gen 18:14, the word time in the phrase 'time of life' has a gematria of 490, which possibly represents Daniel's 70 weeks transgression for Israel, or the time of 490 years.

Genesis 18:14 Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed (at the end of the tribulation) I will return unto thee, according to the time (490) of life, and Sarah (541, the same gematria for Israel) shall have a son.

Sarah's gematria in scripture is 505. However in Gen 18:14 Sarah's gematria is 541, which is the same gematria for Israel. Therefore Sarah in this verse could also be prophetic for God's faithful wife Israel, the 144,000 who will declare the gospel which gives birth to the promised sons like Isaac at the appointed time, when Israel's 490 years of transgression are completed at the end of the tribulation, Jeremiah 2:2.

Israel is like a woman in labor during the birth pangs of the tribulation
Jeremiah 30:4-9 These are the words that the LORD spoke concerning Israel and Judah: (5) "Thus says the LORD: We have heard a cry of panic, of terror, and no peace. (6) Ask now, and see, can a man bear a child? Why then do I see every man with his hands on his stomach like a woman in labor? Why has every face turned pale? (7) Alas! That day is so great there is none like it; it is a time of distress for Jacob; yet he shall be saved out of it. (8) "And it shall come to pass in that day, declares the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off your neck, and I will burst your bonds, and foreigners shall no more make a servant of him. (9) But they shall serve the LORD their God and David their king, whom I will raise up for them.

The woman's lost silver coin represents Israel's redemption
Zechariah 13:8-9 In the whole land, declares the LORD, two thirds shall be cut off and perish, and one third shall be left alive. (9) And I will put this third into the fire, and refine them as one refines silver, and test them as gold is tested. They will call upon my name, and I will answer them. I will say, 'They are my people'; and they will say, 'The LORD is my God.'"

Malachi 3:3 He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and he will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, and they will bring offerings in righteousness to the LORD.

Haggai 2:8-9 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, declares the LORD of hosts. (9) The latter glory of this house shall be greater than the former, says the LORD of hosts. And in this place I will give peace, declares the LORD of hosts.'"

The COVID-19 Plandemic,
an early warning sign for Agenda 2030 and the coming tribulation
The events during the 2020 coronavirus plandemic lock-down are similar to the lock-step plan authored by David Rockefeller in 2010, that's an early warning sign for Agenda 2030, the globalists planned authoritarian takeover of mankind that will be followed by the 7 years of tribulation that will begin in 2031, when Jesus will return to save a faithful remnant of Israel in 2038.

Below are several articles that examine a variety of scriptures that point to the years of 2031 to 2038 when the tribulation could soon take place.
Is the year when the tribulation ends written in scripture?
Part 2, 2 days, 7
th hour, 38
Part 3, 2-38
Part 4, Genesis 14:14, 17:17, Exodus 7:7, John 5:5
Part 5, Psalms 83 & 90

Part 6, Isaac's birth from Sarah at 90
Part 7, Isaac's birth from Sarah at 90

Rachel after 7 years of barrenness gave birth to Joseph when Jacob was 90
The 12 sons of Jacob, symbolic for Old and New Covenant Israel

The Ominous Sign of Four Blood Moons in 2032 and 2033

The Ominous Sign of Four Blood Moons in 2032 and 2033 Part 2, 85 Priests are put to death by Saul

Israel's Second Passover

Joseph in prison "two whole years" is prophetic for a 2,000 year gospel age
4 Prophetic stories reveal a 2,000 year gospel age followed by the tribulation
The Tabernacle reveals the age of the Law, the age of Grace and the Millennium

21 possible examples for a 2,000 year gospel age

Why did God want to kill Moses when he lodged on his way to set Israel free from slavery to Pharaoh?
Why did the blind man see men like trees walking when Jesus touched him?

Why was Jacob called Israel when he struggled with God?
When will unrighteous Jacob be called Israel?
Why is the Feast of Trumpets in the 7th month 1st day to the 10th day?

The disciples catch of 153 fish, what does this story represent?

Who are the sons of the kingdom cast into outer darkness?
Why will the first be last, and the last first?

Last edited: