Dec 30, 2006
Texas
Visit site
✟8,870.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm sure you've heard about these chips, they go in your dominant hand or your forehead (as said in the bible).

What are your thoughts? I've talked to a few pastors who say it undoubtedly is, due to its tracking power and other vile things that it is capable of.

First let me point out that the Greek word translated "in" is "epi" which means the following:
1) upon, on, at, by, before
2) of position, on, at, by, over, against
3) to, over, on, at, across, against

So I would not get too dogmatic that the mark is something that goes under the skin. Second the term "mark" is the Greek word "charagma" which means the following:
1) a stamp, an imprinted mark
a) of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of the Antichrist
b) the mark branded upon horses
2) thing carved, sculpture, graven work
a) of idolatrous images

You notice this is something that can be seen at all times. So I would question that some chip implant is what will be used as the "Mark".
Lastly I would point out that we are not to be looking for the Anti-Christ, but for Christ Jesus. We need to be aware of the times, but not fear their coming to pass.

Upvote 0
H

Hinton90

First let me point out that the Greek word translated "in" is "epi" which means the following:
1) upon, on, at, by, before
2) of position, on, at, by, over, against
3) to, over, on, at, across, against

So I would not get too dogmatic that the mark is something that goes under the skin. Second the term "mark" is the Greek word "charagma" which means the following:
1) a stamp, an imprinted mark
a) of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of the Antichrist
b) the mark branded upon horses
2) thing carved, sculpture, graven work
a) of idolatrous images

You notice this is something that can be seen at all times. So I would question that some chip implant is what will be used as the "Mark".
Lastly I would point out that we are not to be looking for the Anti-Christ, but for Christ Jesus. We need to be aware of the times, but not fear their coming to pass.

You do bring up a good point, that it should go on the skin.

I've talked to 5 pastors on this subject and they all think it is the closest thing to date to the Mark of the Beast.

If I may, can I ask you a question? Because this is what I'm waiting for.

The Anti-Christ (final Anti-Christ) is supposed to live like Christ and everything. Now, let's say 5 years down the road we have a one world government and the person at the top is what The Bible describes as the final Anti-Christ. Now, what if he says to get the chip or you will be killed. Would you think it was the mark then? What if you got the chip and then later on you found out he was the final Anti-Christ?

I realize it's too early to know 100% sure, however, I think it's important to find out as much as possible so that we're ready for it so we're not one of the many deceived in the final days, because he said even his most elect will be deceived.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟188,628.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No its not the "Mark". When the mark comes it will be after the antichrist has been revealed and every single person will have to make a definite decision on accepting it or not. There will be no I'm not sure if I took it or not, you will know before what it is.

Not to mention the text speaks of the mark on the hands OR FOREHEAD... That part seems to always be left out by those who buy into the RFID bit. Do you really think the RFID will go between your eyes?

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

freezerman2000

Living and dying in 3/4 time
Feb 24, 2011
South Carolina
✟39,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nobody knows what the mark will be..I believe it will be spiritual rather than physical...after all, the AC will be able to preform wonders and miracles..Why should he or she rely on the mundane?

Upvote 0

savedfromdistruction

Dec 30, 2006
Texas
Visit site
✟8,870.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You do bring up a good point, that it should go on the skin.

I've talked to 5 pastors on this subject and they all think it is the closest thing to date to the Mark of the Beast.

If I may, can I ask you a question? Because this is what I'm waiting for.

The Anti-Christ (final Anti-Christ) is supposed to live like Christ and everything. Now, let's say 5 years down the road we have a one world government and the person at the top is what The Bible describes as the final Anti-Christ. Now, what if he says to get the chip or you will be killed. Would you think it was the mark then? What if you got the chip and then later on you found out he was the final Anti-Christ?

I realize it's too early to know 100% sure, however, I think it's important to find out as much as possible so that we're ready for it so we're not one of the many deceived in the final days, because he said even his most elect will be deceived.

Where does it say that the elect will be deceived? My bible says they will not be able to be deceive. Mat 24:24.
I do not expect to be here when the antichrist appears, but if I am I know in whom I have believed and would not follow this man in anything. I say with Paul Phl. 1:21 For to me to live [is] Christ, and to die [is] gain.
Also if a believer took the mark we are told this.
Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. 31What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 32He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. 34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. 35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:29-39 (KJV)

Upvote 0

savedfromdistruction

Dec 30, 2006
Texas
Visit site
✟8,870.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Nobody knows what the mark will be..I believe it will be spiritual rather than physical...after all, the AC will be able to preform wonders and miracles..Why should he or she rely on the mundane?

According to the bible it is visible and given in the hand or forehead and given so those who worship the beast so they can get food (buy and sell). There would be no reason to give its location if it was simply spiritual and not physical.

Upvote 0

Omena

Brother
Oct 17, 2012
Holetown
✟15,863.00
Faith
Christian
Whether or not the RFID chip is the mark is not the biggest concern for me. What is a concern is where this microchip is leading us. Not just the microchip, but credit/debit cards, passports with biometric chips, smart cards for public transport, etc. They are all paving the way for the mark which will eventually be used by the anti-Christ.

I am very much against the microchip because I can easily see it becoming the mark of the beast, or at the very least being a prelude to something much more sophisticated. If we learn how to live outside the cashless society now, we will not be so devastated by being unable to buy and sell when the mark is introduced. Those who choose to wait until the very end will probably find it near impossible to reject the mark, because they won't know the alternative to being able to buy and sell.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i believe it ,- not the rfi chip in particular ,but the technology , will play a part .especialy in the western world ..but in the eastern world it is simply not feasible.
there is an interesting article out that im looking for to link to ..which gives very good argument for it being an actual mark on the skin like a simple tattoe or similar displaying that you have submitted and if you dont have it you wont be able to buy or sel n the market .which makes sense in an eastern setting .. it also makes sense in nations where buying and selling is done in a high tech manner that a high tech version will be enforced .

- i really wish i could find the link to that article right now lol

it spoke of a mark already used by more extremist islam (submitter )to openly show they are submitted to the false god allah

so while we don't presently know exactly what the type ,form or appearance of the mark will be .. i think we can make good assumption that both forms will be brought into play - and we will still be here when it happens if it happens in our life time . which is also more likely now then it has ever been before

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟188,628.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think something to consider here is the idea like the author of "Islamic Anti-Christ" brings up. The mark will be beads that one wears on their hands or a literal tattoo that goes on the forehead, as signs of obedience to their faith. Islam even beheads those they find in violation of their faith or blasphemous. Hmmm...

Also of note, don't Catholics wear something similar? Perhaps my Reformist brothers in the middle ages were correct. Not that Catholics are bad, far from it, but it is true that many Christians were persecuted in the middle ages by the pope. So it is entirely possible to happen again.

Upvote 0

PROPHECYKID

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sure you've heard about these chips, they go in your dominant hand or your forehead (as said in the bible).

What are your thoughts? I've talked to a few pastors who say it undoubtedly is, due to its tracking power and other vile things that it is capable of.

The Mark of the Beast is something spiritual. You're looking at the surface. I believe that these things may play a part but really you have to look at the spiritual aspect because this is where it really matters. Someone people can hold you down, bound you, and have those chips implanted against your will. Does that mean you have the Mark of the Beast? No it doesn't!

In Exodus, God gave commands to Israel and told them this.

Deu 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
Deu 6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
Deu 6:8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

In other words, God is saying his commands shall be a sign or mark on the hand and forehead. See the hand refers to what you do. The mind refers to what you believe. God gave these commands and the people were to believe it and do it. The Mark of the beast follows the same principle. If you pay homage, if you honour, if you worship the beast and follow what the Beast commands you to do, you are taking the mark of the beast. Notice you can receive it in the hand or in the forehead.

Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
Rev 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

If you do what the beast says for fear of being persecuted, but do not believe it, you have taken it because you are obedient to the Beast. If you actually believe it then you are on his side. What is it that those who do not follow the Beast does?

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

And so it is all about who you are obedient to and where your allegiance lies. It is all about who you believe with your mind and who you serve with your hands. That's really where the distinction is.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-prohecykid

-Bryan

we are all correct in part methinks ..lol

of course it is spiritual .. as in it will be the final devide - the seperating of true from false

those who follow the lord Jesus in the SPIRIT of truth .. and those who say they do ..but are tares . shall finally be separated ,the wheat will be gathered into the barn and the tares gathered for destruction.

the mark on the right hand or forehead is an outer sign of the inner state of the heart . many folk have already submitted - they place their faith in the world (system) more then they do in God .

and why the forehead ..? not everyone has a right hand lol

Upvote 0

Omena

Brother
Oct 17, 2012
Holetown
✟15,863.00
Faith
Christian
I don't want to say that the mark is in no way spiritual, but I do believe that it is physical also. I think that the two interpretations can co-exist. I think that our spiritual state will manifest itself in whether or not we accept the physical mark. I believe that is why Jesus talked so much about money, because he knew that this physical thing (mammon) controls us and makes us more faithful to it than to God, and that is a spiritual issue.

Someone people can hold you down, bound you, and have those chips implanted against your will. Does that mean you have the Mark of the Beast? No it doesn't!

I don't think anyone will need to hold you down. All they need to do is say: "take this mark or be homeless and unable to buy food". People will be "forced" in that they won't see any other alternatives (but there is an alternative which Jesus talked about). I think that's why we need to be careful in believing that the mark is spiritual only, because it could lead us to take the mark on the basis that our physical choice has nothing to do with it.

Upvote 0

PROPHECYKID

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do believe the devil is more cunning than this. Could it be possible that he can have us worrying so much about not receiving a physical mark that the spiritual gets lost. The devil can operate with a physical mark as well for a distraction to what the real issue is. Having folks think that all they need to do to not accept the mark of the beast is refuse a chip or a tattoo when it is much deeper than that.

Upvote 0