ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Every time you drive down the road without breaking the law, you are fulfilling the law... did that change a single law... NO...so the "fulfill" doesn't do away with the law... as Yeshua put it, "I came to establish the law".
No. He came to fulfill the law. And He did a mighty fine job of it. I think you have an obsession going. More law than Messiah.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Wow.. convoluted.. Yeshua's death never dismissed His faith.
You need to read more of the Bible. Yeshua brought in the promised New Covenant.

Why you choose to only study what supports your beliefs is what leads you to a lack of understanding. Why bother discussing scripture if you think that you have nothing to learn. The Holy Spirit cannot teach or reach someone like that. God will let you believe what you want to believe and I think maybe you are not learning anything new because you do not listen and will not be guided by God.

It is a shame, but you seem to love your own theology more than anything God could teach you, so maybe you are very happy with it. Probably why God cannot show you anything additionally.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Wow.. convoluted.. Yeshua's death never dismissed His faith.
Wow. I never hear anything but your same references repeated over and over. I'll let you talk to someone else who has not heard it several times already.

Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No the NWO are t
Countries around the world have leaders who are pushing the Islam/Muslims [people, faith, and laws] upon the citizens of their own country. UN is pushing the New World Order agenda on the world. UN is made up of mostly Muslim controlled countries.

They like beheading.

No the NWO is the money elite headed by Rothschild banking dynasty that created modern Israel. There will eventually be 10 World leaders who will be taken over by the Muslim Mahdi who is the Antichrist.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So what is someone who keeps the commandments of God?
I keep the commandments of Christ. I don't speak for you, for only you know your own heart and what stems from that outward.

Why don't you answer your question? I'd like to hear what you think. As a New Covenant believer who obeys the Old Covenant? What was before God's Son shed His blood and brought in the promised new, which God says in the Old Testament is new and better. But you do not believe that, so God's promise has come back null.

So was God lying? What is up with that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Na Nach Oi!

Embracing paradoxical thinking
Dec 4, 2016
Earth
✟55,404.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
What is a lawless person?

Good question.
I add: What is lawlessness (ανομιαν)?

Mat 7:23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness (ανομιαν - anomian).’

Upvote 0

Na Nach Oi!

Embracing paradoxical thinking
Dec 4, 2016
Earth
✟55,404.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I keep the commandments of Christ. I don't speak for you, for only you know your own heart and what stems from that outward.

Why don't you answer your question? I'd like to hear what you think. As a New Covenant believer who obeys the Old Covenant? What was before God's Son shed His blood and brought in the promised new, which God says in the Old Testament is new and better. But you do not believe that, so God's promise has come back null.

What is your stance about homosexuality?

As far as I know, Jesus never talk about homosexuality in the gospel.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Good question.
I add: What is lawlessness (ανομιαν)?

Mat 7:23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness (ανομιαν - anomian).’
A verse that talks about lawlessness that doesn't explain it. Glad I asked.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What is your stance about homosexuality?

As far as I know, Jesus never talk about homosexuality in the gospel.
It is clear to me that homosexuality is a sin. That is my stance. No further questions needed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic

The OT covenant has been moved to the heart in the NT covenant.

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,559.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Rev17:16And the ten horns that you saw, they and the beast will hate the harlot (Babylon); they will make her desolate and naked; they will devour her flesh and burn her up with fire.

So I think when time is up, even Satan would abandon new Babylon (Islam) .Pray for the waking up of more Muslims, they will be Jewish friends.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Rev17:16And the ten horns that you saw, they and the beast will hate the harlot (Babylon); they will make her desolate and naked; they will devour her flesh and burn her up with fire.

So I think when time is up, even Satan would abandon new Babylon (Islam) .Pray for the waking up of more Muslims, they will be Jewish friends.
That would take a lot of Jacob wrestling in the night.

• Informative
Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0

janwoG

My heart leads me to Messianic Judaism
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2009
Thailand
✟48,946.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
No, Islam is NOT the New World Order.
The New World Order uses Moslem fundamentalism to cause chaos and mayhem in areas they want destabilized.
The UN is controlled by the unelected jerks in Brussels. The jerks in Brussels are controlled by businessmen and bankers.
Follow the money if you wish to know who pulls the strings.
I think leftism or cultural Marxism think they are using Islamist to attack the West. However, they have no clear vision of a future world and spiritually dead, and are only able to create Chaos. The Islamism has a very strong (negative), a real vision of how to frame society (Sharia) and will take over spirituality. A similar story has already happen. In Persia, the secular Kurd fight along the Khomeinist against the Shah. Once having taken power, the Khomeinist have suppressed the Kurd.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Homosexuality is not a sin. A homosexual act between two men is.
The thought or lust of a homosexual act is the same as fulfilling the act. I don't think you will get anyone to say homosexuality is not a sin. That is just ludacris.

Upvote 0