haute he anastasis he PROTE
anastasis = resurrection (NOUN)
PROTE = first

The word PROTE is also used in : 1Thes 4 16
the dead in Christ will rise first
hoi nekroi en Christo anastesontai

anastesontai = rise
PROTON = first
So, anastesontai (verb) in 1 Thes 4 16 = anastasis (noun) in Rev 20:5 and Proton (adverb) = Prote (adjective)

The 1st resurrection+Rapture :1 Thes 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The 2nd resurrection of the martyrs in tribulation be4 Jesus millennium
Rev 20:4 ...........neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

the 3rd resurrection shall happen after Jesus Millennium.
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Jesus bless u all HalleluYah

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone!

How many times have we all seem Riberra claim no one goes to heaven, especially during the rapture?

He still doesnt get the meaning of the 5 foolish virgins and 5 wise virgins,

The left behind foolish virgins will yell to God after the Rapture because they know of the coming tribulation.
Matt 25:11 “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ 12 But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

.[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
He still doesnt get the meaning of the 5 foolish virgins and 5 wise virgins,

The left behind foolish virgins will yell to God after the Rapture because they know of the coming tribulation.
Matt 25:11 “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ 12 But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’
The above would be the worst false mixing up of Bible teachings that I have seen.

There is no salvation if you have to go through the tribulation. Quote Psalms3704
What an unbelievable statement! This entirely discredits you.

Those who think they are worthy to be taken directly to heaven without any kind of trials or testing, are the ones with a big question mark on their souls. Don't you see what an arrogant and self-promoting idea the rapture is?
How come all the saints were and still are being martyred, and will again be during the Great Trib, but you think ; no, I'm special; God is going to take me out of this horrible world to His spiritual dwelling place, to my mansion in the sky and I will come back with Him to reign on earth for 1000 years. What a fairy tale!
The truth that you rapture believers fail to see, is that heaven; God's dwelling place, will eventually come down to earth. Revelation 21:1-3 Until then, we remain on earth doing what we can to evangelize and live holy lives.
Actually, the amazing blessings to come that God promises to His people, as they all live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land, are what we should be looking forward to. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Psalms 37:9, Romans 8:18

Last edited:
Reactions: Riberra
Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
No. I'm saved by Grace through Faith.

Your idea of being saved is to go through the tribulation, confront the antichrist so you can get your head cut off.

Look again at other translations Riberra. It very much implies "I WILL DELIVER YOU FROM THE TRIBULATION THAT WILL COME IN THE FUTURE."

What it clearly does NOT say is "Jesus delivers us immediately after the tribulation."

No post-trib rapture found anywhere!

1 Thessalonians 1:10 (KJV) And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

1 Thessalonians 1:10 (CEB) and you are waiting for his Son from heaven. His Son is Jesus, who is the one he raised from the dead and who is the one who will rescue us from the coming wrath.

1 Thessalonians 1:10 (CJB) and to wait for his Son Yeshua, whom he raised from the dead, to appear from heaven and rescue us from the impending fury of God's judgment.

1 Thessalonians 1:10 (ESV) and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.

1 Thessalonians 1:10 (GNT) and to wait for his Son to come from heaven - his Son Jesus, whom he raised from death and who rescues us from God's anger that is coming.

1 Thessalonians 1:10 (NCV) And you wait for God's Son, whom God raised from the dead, to come from heaven. He is Jesus, who saves us from God's angry judgment that is sure to come.

Jesus didn't rapture anyone immediately after 70 AD either. He isn't gonna rapture anyone immediately after the tribulation as well, so don't expect God to make any changes to accommodate you either.

I'll take the easy escape and meet Jesus Christ (that is MY choice). You go ahead and live on stale twinkies in your basement for 42 months waiting for the antichrist.

I'll receive my rewards from Jesus Christ, you go ahead and lose your head to the antichrist.

You'll fit right in with all those professing christians who will endure the tribulation.

And Riberra is promoting a false grace message.
I have to say, this post is a masterpiece! Good job!

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
The demonstration is done that you believe that your SALVATION is based exclusively upon your belief that Being Saved means being rapture -while alive- before the Tribulation .

What happen if you die before being raptured ?What happen to all those Christians who have died before the 'pre-tribulation rapture' ?Are they all damned ?

Think about it.

Every Christians who have remain faithful to Jesus all their life until they died are ALREADY SAVED AND ARE ACTUALLY IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD IN HEAVEN.

You wish that only a small group of Christians being Saved. [Ironically Satan wish that too... ]
When will you begin to read and understand?

1 Thes. 4:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

HOW Paul? HOW do we get to "live together with Him?" Paul tells us in chapter 4: "So shall we ever be with the Lord." Is that not the same as "living together with Him?" Of course it is. And the "SO" refers back to the rapture. THAT is how we get to live together with Him, we get RAPTURED or caught up, and from that point on, we live together with Him. And since God is not setting appointments for us with His wrath, we will be raptured BEFORE His wrath.

Now go and read the last verse of Rev. 6.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
When will you begin to read and understand?
1 Thes. 4:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
When will you see that 'not appointed to wrath' does NOT say or even imply, being taken to heaven?
It just says and means that by accepting the salvation offered by Jesus, we won't be affected by His wrath against the ungodly. And dozens of verses tell us the Lord will protect and keep safe His own people on earth during the time of His judgement of the nations and His wrath against His enemies.
1 Corinthians 10:13
Now go and read the last verse of Rev. 6.
Note in Revelation 6:15, every person in the world is mentioned, including you. Confirmed by Luke 21:34-35
So, 'who can stand', will be those who kept firm in their faith and who called out to the Lord for His protection. Acts 2:21
No; those who have fallen for the fable of a rapture removal, will be shocked and terrified as the terrible Day of the Lord's fiery anger erupts around them and may lose their faith as a consequence.

All who are found worthy, will live with Him; ON EARTH, for the 1000 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riberra
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone!

How many times have we all seem Riberra claim no one goes to heaven, especially during the rapture?
Since Jesus have resurrected and ascended to Heaven the SOULS of ALL the believers (including the OT Saints)have gone to Heaven when they die...not their physical body.

There is actually billion SOULS of Christians in Heaven no need for a rapture.

What you call the rapture to Heaven before the tribulation (sic) is in reality the Resurrection of all those who die in Christ and the changing into immortality of the believers who will still be alive and remain UNTO the Coming Of Jesus.
Revelation 19 and Matthew 24:29-31 are about the Day of the Coming of Jesus .

There is nothing in the whole Book of Revelation saying that the Christians will be taken to Heaven before the tribulation.The first three chapters about the address to the 7 Churches are all centered on God's command - Him that overcometh -There are many false teachers on this forum who strip that Command made by God -for example- Revelation 3:12 and cite only Revelation 3:10 .
Revelation 3;12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name

When reading in context we can see clearly that there is no removal to Heaven before any kind of Tribulation implied ....
Revelation 3:7-13

Iamlamad said:
You can be left behind if that is what you wish - and it obviously is. I cannot recommend it though: it may well cost you your head.
By the way i am not about to lose my head soon i have time to die from natural death long before (at least for the Christians not living in Muslim countries).Have you heard about people saying peace and safety upon the World in the news recently.

[when they shall say peace and safety upon the earth then sudden destruction will come upon them [upon the unrepentant sinners/at some point during the reign of the Beast] The only time peace and safety upon the whole Earth will be pronounced will be at one point in time during the 42 months reign of the Beast.

You have so much to learn you who wish that the Great Tribulation begin soon...

Think about it !

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Try reading the bible more, that's what it teaches. There is no salvation if you have to go through the tribulation.

Hebrews 9:28 King James Bible
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto Salvation.
Do you even realize that Hebrews 9:28 is the proof that there is only ONE Coming of Jesus yet to come ?

First Coming of Jesus nearly 2,000 years ago
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many;

The Second Coming of Jesus in Glory here:
-and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time-
Revelation 19
Matthew 24:29-31
-----
Hebrews 9:28 is the nail in the coffin for your twisted theory of a Coming of Jesus in 'two phases' one before the tribulation to rapture you to Heaven before the tribulation, [because you believe that you are so ''worthy''(sic) ] ....and a return of Jesus with you after the tribulation

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
When will you see that 'not appointed to wrath' does NOT say or even imply, being taken to heaven?
It just says and means that by accepting the salvation offered by Jesus, we won't be affected by His wrath against the ungodly. And dozens of verses tell us the Lord will protect and keep safe His own people on earth during the time of His judgement of the nations and His wrath against His enemies.
1 Corinthians 10:13

Note in Revelation 6:15, every person in the world is mentioned, including you. Confirmed by Luke 21:34-35
So, 'who can stand', will be those who kept firm in their faith and who called out to the Lord for His protection. Acts 2:21
No; those who have fallen for the fable of a rapture removal, will be shocked and terrified as the terrible Day of the Lord's fiery anger erupts around them and may lose their faith as a consequence.

All who are found worthy, will live with Him; ON EARTH, for the 1000 years.

You can be wrong if you choose to be, and you have read the truth enough you have no excuse. Wake up and realize that God's wrath will cover the earth. There will be ONE SPOT, where those in Judea flee too that will be safe. Christians are around the world. God is not going to make a safe spot for all Christians during the 7 years of His wrath. He has prepared a place for believers. It is in heaven. It is where JEsus went to be at the right hand of the father.

If you don't like heaven; if you don't want to go, I am sure God will arrange it. You are partly right; the believers will return with Christ to the earth for the 1000 years. But during the time of God's wrath, those who believe and are waiting, expecting His coming, will rise with Him and we will go to heaven - to the homes He has prepared for us.

I do hope staying behind works out for you. I doubt it seriously, for the bible is clear you will lose your head. But since you are determined, I hope luck is with you.

Why is your understanding dull? The Bride of Christ WILL NOT BE ON THE EARTH at the 6th seal events. So I agree with you: those who are in distress will be every human on earth. So again you are partly right. So "So, 'who can stand'" means ALL. You ad libbed "who called out to the Lord for His protection." There can be no true faith for anything else, because true faith must come from the word of God, and God's word for that time will be to be ready for Jesus coming and escape with Him. The ONLY thing those left behind can have real faith for, is that if they confess their sins, He will forgive them. Oh, believers at that time can also have real faith for losing their head - for that also is written.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Since Jesus have resurrected and ascended to Heaven the SOULS of ALL the believers (including the OT Saints)have gone to Heaven when they die...not their physical body.

There is actually billion SOULS of Christians in Heaven no need for a rapture.

What you call the rapture to Heaven before the tribulation (sic) is in reality the Resurrection of all those who die in Christ and the changing into immortality of the believers who will still be alive and remain UNTO the Coming Of Jesus.
Revelation 19 and Matthew 24:29-31 are about the Day of the Coming of Jesus .

There is nothing in the whole Book of Revelation saying that the Christians will be taken to Heaven before the tribulation.The first three chapters about the address to the 7 Churches are all centered on God's command - Him that overcometh -There are many false teachers on this forum who strip that Command made by God -for example- Revelation 3:12 and cite only Revelation 3:10 .
Revelation 3;12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name

When reading in context we can see clearly that there is no removal to Heaven before any kind of Tribulation implied ....
Revelation 3:7-13

By the way i am not about to lose my head soon i have time to die from natural death long before (at least for the Christians not living in Muslim countries).Have you heard about people saying peace and safety upon the World in the news recently.

[when they shall say peace and safety upon the earth then sudden destruction will come upon them [upon the unrepentant sinners/at some point during the reign of the Beast] The only time peace and safety upon the whole Earth will be pronounced will be at one point in time during the 42 months reign of the Beast.

You have so much to learn you who wish that the Great Tribulation begin soon...
Think about it !

I don't "think" it is coming soon, I KNOW it is coming soon.

"There is actually billion SOULS of Christians in Heaven no need for a rapture."
WRONG! They are without their BODY! That is the whole purpose of resurrection.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
My comment

No one has been made immortal [gone to heaven] yet .... only the One who has come down from heaven

When a man dies his spirit is returned to the Lord [his Maker] and keep for further disposition .... in the interim the dead know nothing .... are not aware of time passing .... this is why the Lord told the thief on the cross that he would awake to His call for making make him immortal "today"

.... this day has not yet come .... the thief will be called as one of the dead in Christ just before the Lord brings His unprecedented judgment upon an unbelieving world

And believers living at the time will not have time to die, but will be transformed to immortality along with the thief

The Lord will not subject any living believer to His coming judgment which will only be for those who have refused to believe the truth about Him [Revelation 3:10]

What needs to be understood is that He will not withdraw His offer of salvation during the judgment for those who turn to Him during the period [Revelation 3:15-20]

And most of these will be martyred for their faith .... and a few will survive and will be gathered to enter and populate His millennial kingdom upon the earth as mortals

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
My comment

No one has been made immortal [gone to heaven] yet .... only the One who has come down from heaven

When a man dies his spirit is returned to the Lord [his Maker] and keep for further disposition .... in the interim the dead know nothing .... are not aware of time passing .... this is why the Lord told the thief on the cross that he would awake to His call for making make him immortal "today"

.... this day has not yet come .... the thief will be called as one of the dead in Christ just before the Lord brings His unprecedented judgment upon an unbelieving world

And believers living at the time will not have time to die, but will be transformed to immortality along with the thief

The Lord will not subject any living believer to His coming judgment which will only be for those who have refused to believe the truth about Him [Revelation 3:10]

What needs to be understood is that He will not withdraw His offer of salvation during the judgment for those who turn to Him during the period [Revelation 3:15-20]

And most of these will be martyred for their faith .... and a few will survive and will be gathered to enter and populate His millennial kingdom upon the earth as mortals

You need a disclaimer: 50% truth, and 50% MYTH. The moment a man and woman come together and conception takes place, an IMMORTAL SPIRIT has been created, right along with the mortal body that begins to grow. Every human spirit since Adam still exists today. billions are in hell, and multiplied millions are in heaven enjoying the wonders there.

Any other theory is FALSE DOCTRINE and myth. You sure don't get around much! Hundreds of people have visited heaven over the past few years. They have visited with those who have gone before. Jesus was the first, but Stephen followed him shortly after. In fact, all the Old Testament saints, such as Lazarus (remember the story of the rich man?) were escorted out of paradise and into heaven when Jesus arose. Heaven has been the home of the departed righteous ever since, as Paul stated, to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. We have so many personal testimonies that prove this. Unless, of course, someone has very thick preconceived glasses on, and has closed their mind to the truth.

When a human dies today, his or her spirit is sent to the place they themselves chose: either heaven or hell. Their breath ceases, the heart stops, the body begins to decay. God is not the God of the dead: He is the God of the LIVING.
Dead BODIES know nothing, but the soul that "knows" is with the spirit and is immortal. The thief on the cross died and His spirit and soul went to paradise, where Jesus went. Jesus did not lie to him. Your theory is MYTH.

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
"Every human spirit since Adam still exists today. billions are in hell, and multiplied millions are in heaven enjoying the wonders there."

Not yet son .... many events must take place first .... including this [2 Peter 3; Revelation 21; 22]

And the rest of your claims are all bogu, and you have no scriptural support for any part of your story .... you are the myth maker

No man's spirit has entered immortality or has been destroyed in the Lord's lake of fire yet as you say

The first event will happen here [1 Corinthians 15:51-18] .... and the second here [Revelation 20:11-15]

Both experiences for all humans are still pending as we speak

Abraham, Stephen, and Paul sleep in death and are still waiting for the day and will awake at the Lord's call [the dead in Christ]

Paul's statement is a worthy one which all believers desire and will receive

And the Lord's reference to Lazarus and the rich man is a parable exemplifying a contrast only .... Lazarus is still waiting as one dead in Christ

And here is a reminder for you [Revelation 22:18-19]

Are these things pending and near as we speak?

Watch the Middle East .... the little horn will rise out of the vestiges of the ancient Assyrian Empire [in the region where Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran converge] [Psalms 83; Ezekiel 38; Micah 5]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I do hope staying behind works out for you. I doubt it seriously, for the bible is clear you will lose your head. But since you are determined, I hope luck is with you.
I don't need or want luck. What you will need, though as the disasters of the Sixth Seal crash around you, will be a huge change of belief. You must abjure your belief of a rapture and call out to the Lord on that Day. Acts 2:21

I certainly will be on earth and I look forward to the great promises of God to His people. Just read Ezekiel 34:11-31, Jeremiah 31:1-40, Isaiah 35:1-10, Amos 9:13-15, plus many others telling how the Lord's people; only ONE people, Galatians 3:26-29, will live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land.
The new nation in the Middle East, Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, won't be a part of the One World govt, so the requirement of taking the 'mark' doesn't apply. Most of Beulah will survive [under the Lord's protection, Revelation 12:14] until the Return of Jesus and will experience the Millennium. Daniel 11:30-35

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Watch the Middle East .... the little horn will rise out of the vestiges of the ancient Assyrian Empire
SS, I agree with your post #793. Your explanation of how the dead await judgement, is quite correct.
But the quote above is wrong, as the Anti-Christ cannot rise under the present conditions. There has to be a dramatic change to the whole world before the nations will agree to forming a One World govt, eventually ruled by one charismatic man.
That change will be done by the Sixth Seal, a cosmic and earth shattering devastation. Bible prophecy tells about this event in great detail.
Right, we must watch the ME, as an attack on Israel by an Islamic confederation will be the trigger for the Lord to act in His fiery wrath. Isaiah 66:15-16, Zephaniah 3:8,,,,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
Sorry, but I believe the prophetic scriptures point to the Middle East

Satan's beast will never run a "one world" government, he will come to destroy with supernatural powers to make war far beyond any human invention

And this one will create nothing but world disorder .... blade runner societies across the globe

Satan's intent will be to destroy all of humanity in one way or another .... even those who will worship him as a "god"

Satan could release his beast from the abyss before this days is over and he will arise out of the chaos of the Middle East .... 1260 days to destroy, 1260 days to rule, and 30 days to face the Lord at the battle of Armageddon

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
"Every human spirit since Adam still exists today. billions are in hell, and multiplied millions are in heaven enjoying the wonders there."

Not yet son .... many events must take place first .... including this [2 Peter 3; Revelation 21; 22]

And the rest of your claims are all bogu, and you have no scriptural support for any part of your story .... you are the myth maker

No man's spirit has entered immortality or has been destroyed in the Lord's lake of fire yet as you say

The first event will happen here [1 Corinthians 15:51-18] .... and the second here [Revelation 20:11-15]

Both experiences for all humans are still pending as we speak

Abraham, Stephen, and Paul sleep in death and are still waiting for the day and will awake at the Lord's call [the dead in Christ]

Paul's statement is a worthy one which all believers desire and will receive

And the Lord's reference to Lazarus and the rich man is a parable exemplifying a contrast only .... Lazarus is still waiting as one dead in Christ

And here is a reminder for you [Revelation 22:18-19]

Are these things pending and near as we speak?

Watch the Middle East .... the little horn will rise out of the vestiges of the ancient Assyrian Empire [in the region where Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran converge] [Psalms 83; Ezekiel 38; Micah 5]

Just remember the words of Jesus: God is the God of the LIVING. You may believe that all those who have passed on from Adam to today are sleeping somewhere. God surely does not believe that. Do you just ignore the parable of the rich man and Lazarus? oh! You explain it away! I got it.

All I can say is your theories are FAR FAR FAR from the norm of Christianity. If I would take the time to research, I am sure this question has been challenged by a church conference way back in the first thousand years of the church.

Perhaps you should change your name here: your shooting is anything but straight!

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I don't need or want luck. What you will need, though as the disasters of the Sixth Seal crash around you, will be a huge change of belief. You must abjure your belief of a rapture and call out to the Lord on that Day. Acts 2:21

I certainly will be on earth and I look forward to the great promises of God to His people. Just read Ezekiel 34:11-31, Jeremiah 31:1-40, Isaiah 35:1-10, Amos 9:13-15, plus many others telling how the Lord's people; only ONE people, Galatians 3:26-29, will live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land.
The new nation in the Middle East, Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, won't be a part of the One World govt, so the requirement of taking the 'mark' doesn't apply. Most of Beulah will survive [under the Lord's protection, Revelation 12:14] until the Return of Jesus and will experience the Millennium. Daniel 11:30-35
There are few verses you can have true bible faith in during the 70th week. Here is one:

Rev 13:
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And:

Rev 15
2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

You can and should have strong bible faith on these two verses, for they fit the time of the 70th week.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, but I believe the prophetic scriptures point to the Middle East
Where the Anti-Christ will come from isn't any concern for us, the fact is there will be a man that will become the world dictator. But you don't seem to see the scriptures saying God's holy people will be in the holy Land and not under the AC's sway in the last days, until he conquers them at the mid point of the last 7 years. Daniel 7:25, Revelation 13:7
Please confirm to me that you have read these verses and understand where the Lord's people are at that time
Satan's beast will never run a "one world" government, he will come to destroy with supernatural powers to make war far beyond any human invention
This statement contradicts Daniel 7:23-24 and Revelation 13:8 & 12, Revelation 17:8-13, all say how the kingdom of the AC will be worldwide. The ten regions have already been decided and initially ten Governors will be elected to rule them.
Excepting for the new nation of Beulah, living in all that area given to Abraham. That is why the AC comes to Jerusalem and makes a treaty of peace with them.

Upvote 0