Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Interesting perspective.
Thank you.

But it's the only viable one that reconciles both age and infancy at the same time, without God being able to be accused of being deceptive by those who honestly think it through.
KomatiiteBIF said:
Are you proposing that the earth was made prior to creation as grapes are made prior to raisin bread?
No. I'm proposing that the earth was made with age embedded into it.

I define embedded age creation as: maturity without history.
KomatiiteBIF said:
But who could ever misinterpret an offset angular unconformity?
Probably the same ones who could look at the Grand Canyon and interpret it as being made by the Colorado River.

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
When I became a Christian I believed in a very old Earth, billions of years etc. But eventually I had to decide whether the Bible was right or wrong. Whether Jesus was wrong when He said Adam and Eve were made in the beginning. Jesus believed in the Old Testament in its entirety and once I had researched this issue, I too came to believe in a young Earth just less than 6000 years old.

So lets go, young or old?
Jesus never said he believed in the entirety of the Old Testament. That's a bogus claim. He quoted what was spiritually true to serve his purpose and let the rest speak for itself. Jesus knew that the OT was written by the same kind of imperfect men who sought his destruction.

Upvote 0