Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
But here is my question to the flat earthers.

Where does the earth end? so I can go visit the end of earth and look down the end of it.

If the earth is flat there will be a drop off point we all could visit to see the end of the flat earth.

The answers I've heard are:

1) We don't know, because nobody can pass the Antarctic Ice Wall.
2) You're not allowed to go there anyway, because NWO.
3) Besides which, the Firmament will keep you from looking over the edge anyway.
4) That proves it's flat.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
@Jay1971

A moving magnetically polarised object produces directional magnetic field patterns, specific to its shape.

A stationary flat planer shape cannot produce moving directional electromagnetic patterns.

The earth behalves like an induction motor, which maintains constant speed and we don't feel changes in speed. In the case of a faulty induction motor in an escalator, the escalator has a back and forth enertia motion on the human body, because it cannot maintain constant speed.

Scripture does say there will come a time where the earth will reel to and fro like a drunkard. The only way this can be felt is if the earth is moving at a non constant speed that produces significant changes in enertia that can be felt by the human body as a back and forth movement or a push and pull effect.

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
The answers I've heard are:

1) We don't know, because nobody can pass the Antarctic Ice Wall.
2) You're not allowed to go there anyway, because NWO.
3) Besides which, the Firmament will keep you from looking over the edge anyway.
4) That proves it's flat.

I see, week arguments if you ask me.

Upvote 0

Jay1971

Always seeking TRUTH
Site Supporter
May 12, 2018
Reading
✟43,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
All I know is to me, the earth is round.

But to teach this to others is pointless, I also think teaching the earth is flat is also useless. The problem is schools and new generation growing up

But here is my question to the flat earthers.

Where does the earth end? so I can go visit the end of earth and look down the end of it. We don't know but my understanding it's all ice which holds all the waters on earth, note also water always finds its level, there are things our governments aren't telling us.

If the earth is flat there will be a drop off point we all could visit to see the end of the flat earth. My thoughts we are all under the rule of this reality by God and under His Law and hand I believe we can't go beyond the Firmament laid down by Gods hand Himself

:) ok more to come but the truth will come out even if we don't see it until we pass on from this physical plane but take heed the world doesn't want you to know truth, thus why we will see much debate with PHD thinking to change your minds and away you from truth, even if it's right in front of you. , Good night all

Now husbands it's mothers day spend time with your wife

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Earth's magnetic barrier is what provides us the shield against sun's rays, by diffusing them in a way, to cancel them out. The ionosphere is the thick layer where such collisions occur, the result being the ions produced from the diffusion of sunrays. In the Northern and Sourthern hemisphere extremities, where the magnetosphere is weakest, we have the Aurora effect. So we have an electrifying effect on the ionosphere and this phenomena produces a potentiona, difference between earth and the iniosigere, which evaporates sea water and produces clouds and rain. On a flat planer and non rotational and non electromagnetic earth model, there will be no weather effects and this planet will be a piece of charcoal wafer.

IMG_0008.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG

Our electromagnetic shield protects us from sunrays and produces our ecosystem for habitation. Without our ionosphere we would be a red smeltering charcoal wafer, like a burnt steak in a barbecue.

In addition, we are purposely located in a pot hole, called a gravitational vortex, which is really a stretching of the fabric of space and time. Our reality is relative to the gravitational vortex that earth is purposely by design, out there by God, so that every object on earth has gravity acting upon it approximately equally, with slight variations at the poles, which actually maps that we are in a space time slip, a stretched fabric in time and space. Our moon is also trapped in its own pot hole by design and it does not rotate and has no ionosphere and no magnetic shield and for that matter, it exposes the countless barrage of meteor strikes and its lifeless environment.

If we go to say another gravitational vortex like Jupiter, its effects are much stronger and it's squared effect means that it's observer based time reality is vastly different. So if you spent time on Jupiter let's say, within its gravitational vortex, you would get a time lagging effect which is to the power of minus three times that of earth. This means that ten days in Jupiter's gravitational vortex would be like 1000 days on earth. So as distant observers on earth, we see things almost instantanouesly happen on this planet, like pure magic, when in fact we are missing information because we are in fast motion and our time based reality doesn't pick up the transitions, but only the result. The slowed down reality of Jupiter is beyond our information gathering. Asteroids colliding with Jupiter are seen as an after effect, but their trajectories cannot be time linearly followed, there is a slowing effect to receive information, even though Jupiter has gravity almost three times greater than earth.

Flat earth wafer model is a medieval belief that doesn't even fit with scripture, as all things in our reality has the signature of God and is a spiral shape, like the Fibbonacci spiral pattern, from our revolving planet, to revolving gravitational vortex and revolving galaxies.

IMG_0011.JPG
IMG_0012.JPG

Upvote 0

Oldmantook

Jan 10, 2017
USA
✟99,173.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The circular shadow of the Earth across the moon during an eclipse of the moon suggests the Earth is round. Being able to only see as far as the horizon, saying looking at the ocean with no buildings or mountains to obstruct the view, and knowing that the ocean doesn't end at the horizon suggests the Earth is round. Flying in an air plain and seeing more and more land below, rather than an end to it all ( and knowing that if you were to keep flying you would come back to your starting point ) suggests the world is round. The moon and the sun appearing round might also suggest that the Earth also is round. With all the photographs from space, still and video, from so many astronauts of various countries, would suggest the Earth is round. That Isaiah 40:22 speaks of the "circle of the earth" suggests the world is round.
Might I suggest to you that .... the Earth is round.
By definition, a circle is round but not spherical therefore your conclusion that the earth is round is based upon an unfounded premise. Isa 40:22 states that the earth is a circle - not spherical. If Isaiah wanted to describe the earth as a spherical ball, he would have used the Hebrew word "dur" which describes a ball as he did in Isa 22:18. To my knowledge, all those NASA pics of "outer space" on their official website are labeled by them as "images" as in CGI - computer generated images. They are never referred to as "photos." On the other hand, the NASA photo gallery are photos taken on the earth.

Reactions: Doctor.Sphinx
Upvote 0

Jay1971

Always seeking TRUTH
Site Supporter
May 12, 2018
Reading
✟43,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
@Jay1971

A moving magnetically polarised object produces directional magnetic field patterns, specific to its shape.

A stationary flat planer shape cannot produce moving directional electromagnetic patterns.

The earth behalves like an induction motor, which maintains constant speed and we don't feel changes in speed. In the case of a faulty induction motor in an escalator, the escalator has a back and forth enertia motion on the human body, because it cannot maintain constant speed.

Scripture does say there will come a time where the earth will reel to and fro like a drunkard. The only way this can be felt is if the earth is moving at a non constant speed that produces significant changes in enertia that can be felt by the human body as a back and forth movement or a push and pull effect.

Please point to Gods word to help me more for I'm not a scientist :) but this I know God created everything thus no need to explain from mans point with Electromagnetic means from the center of an atom or photons thanks.
@Jay1971

Please point to Gods word in the bible to help me more for I'm not a scientist or have a PHD in physics :) but this I know God created everything thus no need to explain from mans point of view and knowledge with Electromagnetic means from the center of an atom or photons thanks.

Upvote 0

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
By definition, a circle is round but not spherical therefore your conclusion that the earth is round is based upon an unfounded premise. Isa 40:22 states that the earth is a circle - not spherical. If Isaiah wanted to describe the earth as a spherical ball, he would have used the Hebrew word "dur" which describes a ball as he did in Isa 22:18. To my knowledge, all those NASA pics of "outer space" on their official website are labeled by them as "images" as in CGI - computer generated images. They are never referred to as "photos." On the other hand, the NASA photo gallery are photos taken on the earth.

The Himiwari-8 satellite gives us a full, single image picture of the earth every 10 minutes. It's actually pretty darn cool.

Himawari-8 Real-time Web - NICT

You're falling into the trap where CGI and digital imaging are used interchangeably. An image composited from smaller images using digital processing is not the same as an image created whole-cloth from a computer.

• Agree
Reactions: Jay1971
Upvote 0

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Please point to Gods word in the bible to help me more for I'm not a scientist or have a PHD in physics :) but this I know God created everything thus no need to explain from mans point of view and knowledge with Electromagnetic means from the center of an atom or photons thanks.

You're aware that you can learn things that aren't explicitly mentioned in the bible, correct?

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Please point to Gods word to help me more for I'm not a scientist :) but this I know God created everything thus no need to explain from mans point with Electromagnetic means from the center of an atom or photons thanks.

Did God stop imparting knowledge to his creation?

Prove to me from scripture that God for the last 2000 years has stopped imparting knowledge to his creation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
@Jay1971
But you, Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal up the book until the time of the end, when many will rush here and there, and knowledge will increase." (Daniel 12:4).

Prove to me that God has not been credited for the increase in knowledge across all disciplines for the last 2000 years?

Upvote 0

MoneyGuy

May 27, 2007
✟48,923.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Himiwari-8 satellite gives us a full, single image picture of the earth every 10 minutes. It's actually pretty darn cool.

Himawari-8 Real-time Web - NICT

You're falling into the trap where CGI and digital imaging are used interchangeably. An image composited from smaller images using digital processing is not the same as an image created whole-cloth from a computer.
Fake news -Flat Earthers

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Flat.

The Sun, Moon and Stars are what move.

Heliocentrism is A Lie.

Then Joshua spoke to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel:

Sun, stand still over Gibeon;
And Moon, in the Valley of Aijalon.”

So The Sun Stood Still, (Not The Earth)
And The Moon Stopped,
(Not The Earth)

Till the people had revenge
Upon their enemies.

Is this not written in the Book of Jasher? So The Sun Stood Still in The midst of heaven, and did not hasten to go down for about a whole day. And there has been no day like that, before it or after it, that the Lord heeded the voice of a man; for the Lord fought for Israel.
• Joshua 10:12-14

Reactions: Doctor.Sphinx
Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'm really starting to believe that our Earth is really flat and not a globe like the world leads us to believe and need others thoughts on this as well.

In Genesus 1:6-9 we read (lets look at the word firmament and what it's really saying) and in verses 14,15,17 it's talking about the sun and moon and stars

6,And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7,And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8,And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day
9,And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry landappear: and it was so.
14,And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15,And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
17,And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

There also been documentaries on earth being measured and found not to be round/globe as the world wants us to believe.

P.S copy and pasting from kjv blueletterbible thanks on any other thoughts on this.
It is not appropriate to look at the bible for such matters. The bible's intention concerns your spiritual welfare. It was never intended to be a scientific textbook. God has graced this earth with intelligent individuals who work within the scientific community. Ignoring the expertise of science, and the abundance of evidence including satellite footage, is in my opinion an insult to God, virtually saying I dont care what physical evidence you produce God; I have my own interpretations that I am deriving from a verse or two.

• Winner
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Earth has a Cornerstone and Pillars. Spheres don't have Cornerstones:

Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?
Tell Me, if you have understanding.
Who determined its measurements?
Surely you know!
Or who stretched the line upon it?
To what were Its Foundations Fastened?
Or Who Laid Its Cornerstone,
When the morning stars sang together,
And all the sons of God shouted for joy?
• Job 38:4-7

He shakes the earth out of its place,
And Its Pillars Tremble;
He commands The Sun, and IT Does Not Rise;
He seals off the stars;
He alone spreads out the heavens,
And treads on the waves of the sea;

• Job 9:6-8

Cornerstone-300x199.jpg

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Earth has a Cornerstone and Pillars. Spheres don't have Cornerstones:

Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?
Tell Me, if you have understanding.
Who determined its measurements?
Surely you know!
Or who stretched the line upon it?
To what were Its Foundations Fastened?
Or Who Laid Its Cornerstone,
When the morning stars sang together,
And all the sons of God shouted for joy?
• Job 38:4-7

He shakes the earth out of its place,
And Its Pillars Tremble;
He commands The Sun, and IT Does Not Rise;
He seals off the stars;
He alone spreads out the heavens,
And treads on the waves of the sea;

• Job 9:6-8

Cornerstone-300x199.jpg
Job - Song of Solomon are Hebrew poetical books. This is poetical language, not to be taken literally. Jesus said He was the door (John 10:7; John 10:9). Does He have four corners and a handle on either side?

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
People want to stay asleep.

So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, Who Deceives The Whole World; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
• Revelation 12:9

But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, And Whoever Loves And Practices A LIE.
• Revelation 22:15

Reactions: Jay1971
Upvote 0