Uruguay
✟454,217.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The software doesn't use the known model. It uses past predictions. The predictions were accurate even in Ptolemy's day of epicycles (i.e. a different model).

I don´t know about that but is working. If flat earth is true is they need to implement a new model good luck to them with that...
i want to test the flat earth planetarium software lol.
And why you say is not using the current model? you can even see the solar system and stars from every position you want on earth or out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Doctor.Sphinx

Dec 10, 2017
De Nile
✟20,762.00
Country
Egypt
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I don´t know about that but is working. If flat earth is true is they need to implement a new model good luck to them with that...
i want to test the flat earth planetarium software lol.
And why you say is not using the current model? you can even see the solar system and stars from every position you want on earth or out.
Planetarium software doesn't require a heliocentric or a flat Earth model. The positions of the stars can be accurately calculated the same way these have been for hundreds, if not thousands of years - using past data which is independent of Earth shape.

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟454,217.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Planetarium software doesn't require a heliocentric or a flat Earth model. The positions of the stars can be accurately calculated the same way these have been for hundreds, if not thousands of years - using past data which is independent of Earth shape.

Stars and planets too even sattelites and you can see the solar system anywhere from earth and out which is the model that flat earthers disagree with. Any one can check when they own eyes the planets and see.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Stars and planets too even sattelites and you can see the solar system anywhere from earth and out which is the model that flat earthers disagree with. Any one can check when they own eyes the planets and see.

The flat earth believers think that satellites are held in place by balloons, and that space probes and their pictures are fakes. Trust me, there have been numerous threads on this subject that have gone on and on for dozens of pages, and the arguments are the same each time.

Upvote 0

Hiscosmicgoldfish3

Mar 11, 2018
Barnstaple
✟19,869.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
The flat earth believers think that satellites are held in place by balloons, and that space probes and their pictures are fakes. Trust me, there have been numerous threads on this subject that have gone on and on for dozens of pages, and the arguments are the same each time.
there is the theory that nukes energized the firmament dome, back in the 50's - so microwaves can bounce off the dome. there is a solution somewhere, but not the fly-swarm of satellites supposedly buzzing around the ball-earth, with the fake ISS immune to them all - one thing I do know for sure, and that is that the ISS is fake.

Reactions: Doctor.Sphinx
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
there is the theory that nukes energized the firmament dome, back in the 50's - so microwaves can bounce off the dome.

A theory that may be valid to some.

there is a solution somewhere, but not the fly-swarm of satellites supposedly buzzing around the ball-earth,

A solution to a problem that doesn't even exist.

with the fake ISS immune to them all - one thing I do know for sure, and that is that the ISS is fake.

What do you mean by "immune"? Are you under the assumption that satellites just go buzzing around the earth in random orbits regardless of altitude, speed or other satellites? That's the kind of thinking that (only if true) would make everything else not make sense to you. You have to have a solid understanding of how things actually work before making assumptions like that and then start forming theories based on those assumptions. Why not say the same thing about how airplanes fly around, buzzing around the sky, with 5,000 in the sky at any given time over the USA alone? You could assume with a limited understanding of how aviation works that they would all be crashing into each other all the time. If you become more educated, you realize it doesn't work that way, either within the atmosphere or above it (where there's even more room to maneuver).

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Hiscosmicgoldfish3

Mar 11, 2018
Barnstaple
✟19,869.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
If you become more educated, you realize it doesn't work that way, either within the atmosphere or above it (where there's even more room to maneuver).

whatever - I know for sure that the ISS is fake - the earth is flat and nothing orbits. I don't know how anyone can carry on in ignorance in this age of knowledge - excusable in the past - people must go around like the three wise monkeys.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
whatever - I know for sure that the ISS is fake - the earth is flat and nothing orbits. I don't know how anyone can carry on in ignorance in this age of knowledge - excusable in the past - people must go around like the three wise monkeys.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Upvote 0

Hiscosmicgoldfish3

Mar 11, 2018
Barnstaple
✟19,869.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I have removed my tin-foil hat, and renounce my ignorance. The ISS actors really are up there in globe-earth orbit, and there is a reason that they have to wear a harness - it is because they are in zero-G, so they need a method to move about in the ISS - so the best way is to have them on rails above, and so they can slide along, without bumping into anything.
The women have their hair pasted up with hair-spray or hair-gel, for safety - to keep all that hair out of their eyes, it is not because they want to simulate zero-G.
The following video outrageously claims that the ISS/NASA use augmented virtual reality. If only these people would remove their tin-foil hats and get with the program.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
it is against the forum rules to call people ignorant. I won't call you an ignoramus.

Well, considering the fact that I'm not saying that I know for sure that the ISS is fake and that the earth is flat and nothing orbits, I can see why you wouldn't call me an ignoramus.

Upvote 0

Jay1971

Always seeking TRUTH
Site Supporter
May 12, 2018
Reading
✟43,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well seems like Hollywood is on board with CBS, we'll be seeing movies called (First MAN) about going to the moon and CBS
called (strange Angel) we are forcing them to take actions

• Agree
Upvote 0

Hiscosmicgoldfish3

Mar 11, 2018
Barnstaple
✟19,869.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Well seems like Hollywood is on board with CBS, we'll be seeing movies called (First MAN) about going to the moon and CBS
called (strange Angel) we are forcing them to take actions

Did anyone catch, that Armstrong passed away? I missed it - where was the big celebration of his achievement? I am correct am I not - Armstrong is no longer with us? More like the whole embarrassing affair was swept under the rug. I suppose they keep on with the moon landing, as everyone still believes in it - so rub it in for good measure.
It took me years to finally conclude that it was a hoax - I suppose because I am interested, most people just believe it, because it would have to of been such a big deception.

Upvote 0

Jay1971

Always seeking TRUTH
Site Supporter
May 12, 2018
Reading
✟43,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Did anyone catch, that Armstrong passed away? I missed it - where was the big celebration of his achievement? I am correct am I not - Armstrong is no longer with us? More like the whole embarrassing affair was swept under the rug. I suppose they keep on with the moon landing, as everyone still believes in it - so rub it in for good measure.
It took me years to finally conclude that it was a hoax - I suppose because I am interested, most people just believe it, because it would have to of been such a big deception.

Yes but Hollywood are now making a (True Story how he grew up and then gotten to learn his Rocket tech really fast by calling to the demons in rituals and how he started NASA

• Haha
Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The positions of the stars can be accurately calculated the same way these have been for hundreds, if not thousands of years - using past data which is independent of Earth shape.

Even ancient astronomy was based on a spherical earth. There's no other way to make sense of the Southern Hemisphere sky.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes but Hollywood are now making a (True Story how he grew up and then gotten to learn his Rocket tech really fast by calling to the demons in rituals and how he started NASA

Neil Armstrong did not "call to demons" and it is false witness to suggest that he did.

Neil Armstrong also did not "start NASA." That happened in 1958.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hiscosmicgoldfish3

Mar 11, 2018
Barnstaple
✟19,869.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
yes, I've seen that before - it is a mystery, and quite an elaborate achievement to be able to fake that.

How? Are you now going to tell us that the dome over the earth has been replaced by a Green Screen, and that the objects we see (satellites, ISS, etc.) are all moving along on wires that are thousands of miles long--just in case we are in our backyard and look up at the night sky?

Upvote 0

Hiscosmicgoldfish3

Mar 11, 2018
Barnstaple
✟19,869.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
How? Are you now going to tell us that the dome over the earth has been replaced by a Green Screen, and that the objects we see (satellites, ISS, etc.) are all moving along on wires that are thousands of miles long--just in case we are in our backyard and look up at the night sky?
So that's your trump card - one mystery that I do not have the answer to, and all the rest of the hoax is thus real - carry on believing in NASA - not my problem, I'm not paying to be scammed.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Jay1971
Upvote 0