• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Is the Covid-19 vaccine the Mark of the Beast?

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by Lybrah, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Yes

7.7%
  2. No

84.6%
  3. I don’t know

7.7%
  1. Lybrah

Lybrah Active Member

+279
    Christian
    Single
    Do you think it will have other things inside of it such as nanoparticles, or a chip as a certificate? Will it become mandated?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Strathos

Strathos No one important

+5,070
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Vaccines do not work that way.

3. Xenophon

Xenophon Well-Known Member

+567
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    I don't know, but I'll guess 'probably not.'

The reason? Because it's not openly so, so taking the vaccine is not submitting the will (head) and the action (hand) to the beast (which is a criteria in the Bible for the Mark.)

But let's not forget that there have been historical "marks." 3rd Maccabees is a about historical events wherein Ptolemy required all people to take the mark of his satanic mystery religion on their bodies, the Alexandrian Jews refused and were murdered.

So, even if this isn't "The Mark" it may be a mark of some kind if tracing technologies are included somehow.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
  4. Running2win

Running2win Well-Known Member

+452
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    No. Not the mark. Mandated, possibly. Any where you work. Here's a good video.

The Underground - Joel's Trumpet

5. Running2win

+452
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
  6. Lybrah

Lybrah Active Member

+279
    Christian
    Single
    If you need it to make money that’s (buy or sell).

7. coffee4u

coffee4u Well-Known Member

+1,606
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    The real mark of the beast
    “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand
    Step one in taking the mark involves worship.
    Step two then involves a mark on the forehead or hand.

You are doing neither of those things when you have a flu shot, which is basically what a COVID vaccine will be. Read the Bible on what things truly are and it will ease your burden. God does not leave us to wander in fear, he tells us what we need to know in his word.

Matthew 11:28-30

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Running2win

+452
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Yes you are right. But this "mark" will be along with worshiping a man and idol, and it will be centered in Israel. (Rev 13)

Sorry I could not get the video to show up. Sometimes they load, sometimes no. Just scroll down and watch the one on the mark of the beast. :)

9. d taylor

d taylor Well-Known Member

+1,768
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    The vaccine, the mask, etc.. is not the mark, the mask shares at least two similar characteristics. One the mask like the mark is being forced upon citizens. Two they are both connected to buying and selling.

So you might say this is just a trial run. The mark of the beast will be a tattoo or a brand, on the hand or forehead.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+8,164
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    Please, stop watching unreal, untruthful and extremely far fetched conspiracy theory videos off of YouTube!

Put your trust in Jesus Christ.

God bless you

11. Xenophon

Xenophon Well-Known Member

+567
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Now, that is very worrisome and this is a step in a series of steps towards that end.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. d taylor

d taylor Well-Known Member

+1,768
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    Well the events in the tribulation are coming, no stopping that.

13. Richard T

Richard T Well-Known Member

+789
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I have to say that the government is pretty inept at tracking anything. For those so worried, perhaps you know a medical professional that would just shoot the vaccine into the trash and give you your certificate? Go to Mexico if you have to. I always liked presenting my french language yellow fever and cholera vaccination card. I have to say too that I have seen forged vaccination paperwork. I know because someone in my family has done this several times. Probably because people like that they might hire microsoft or another tech giant to do all the tracking. lol Anyway, I would not fret this yet, there are going to be several vaccines and some areas might even have a choice. It also will take months to get enough doses and distribution through even the USA.

14. Olmhinlu

Olmhinlu Well-Known Member

+1,324
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    Are there events that are to happen prior to the introduction of the mark that have yet to occur?

15. Heavenhome

Heavenhome Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,870
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    Coffee4u ,Wonderfully put. Thank you

16. Purple Haze

Purple Haze New Member

+10
    Non-Denom
    It is certainly possible that it is the mark or possibly a precursor. These cannot be compared to any other shots. This will be an RNA vaccine, the first of it's kind. It will rewrite code into the dna. It was either abc/nbc/cbs -one of those wrote an article called "a pinch and a zap" describing how the vaccine will be injected just below the skin- very shallow, and it will require a mild electrical shock over the insertion point to "activate". This is from a mainstream article. Revelation says that these marks will cause a grievous sore. This could be a reaction from an untested vaccine or long term effect of a chip.

As far as govt capabilities go... they built the SR-71 Blackbird in 1966. We really have no idea what they're currently capable of. We won't know the mark till it's out there. A vaccine that blocks buying and selling would at the very least be a precursor, just as these masks are a precursor.

17. KirstenH

KirstenH New Member

+3
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    They are altering our DNA with this vaccine!!

18. KirstenH

KirstenH New Member

+3
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I do not trust this one bit!!

19. Resto

Resto New Member

+26
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Yes........ Ezekiel War-Rapture-Antichrist peace treaty with Israel-Build 3rd Temple-3.5 years into the 7 Years of Tribulation, antichrist walks into holy of holies declares himself god-Mark of the beast-3.5 years Christs 2nd coming. In a Nutshell.

20. FreeinChrist

FreeinChrist CF Advisory team Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

+12,592
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    ADVISOR HAT

This thread was moved from Christian Preppers to Eschatology. Please review the Statement of Purpose for the forum you wish to post in.