• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Is the Bible true?

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know the answer is yes the Holy Bible is true every word of it is true. I am just worried that I am doomed to Hell does the power of hell have the power to separate a believer from Jesus and I was unaware I accidentally bowed to Satan thinking it was Jesus but I thought Romans 8 and John 10:28-30 was true that nothing could snatch me from Jesus and I thought nothing could separate me from the Love of God but I don't hear the Holy Spirit clearly I still read my Bible, Listen to Pastors, and worship God but I don't feel his presence since seeing Hell open up after the shower incident and thinking I have turned into the antichrist/false prophet.

I can't change my mistake it is too late I hallucinated and it happened fast to my brain but Mom and Dad, family, friends, church say it is impossible to get 666 from a yellow cross in the shower and that isn't how it works that Satan does not have the power over God and that I am safe because God is stronger therefore there is no Beast on me but I see a blue light and I don't get erections and I used get erections and hear the Holy Spirit and there was no blue light.

I am being Honest I asked Jesus in my heart when I was four and I was baptized when I was eight my labs are really bad and messed up and I have brain swelling again from Pandas that in infected could that cause me to see things like Satan, Hell, Antichrist, False Prophet is it possible because I thought I had a mansion in Heaven but Satan says it is destroyed and I am depressed I truly want to please God but Satan says he tricked me out of salvation but the Holy Bible and Worship Music says No Power of Hell can snatch I just can't move on with life thinking I doomed to hell over an accident it has placed me in a suicidal state for the first time in my life I want my life to be over but I know the truth God would never want to kill myself and I nearly did when I was Senior in Highschool in 2013 to be with Jesus but I knew Jesus had a plan for my life so I put the knife down I wanted desperately to go to Heaven and to leave the Earth my sister just tried to kill my mom and I lose everyone I know and now Satan is making me think I lost my best friend Jesus over an accident he is just loving it and toys with my mind that I blasphemed that I am the Antichrist/False Prophet but I want to a Pastor for God and used for good not evil. Everyone around me tell me it is impossible to take the Mark of the Beast without a beast but I saw it incoming on me I saw 666 pop up out of nowhere life is miserable I keep waiting for the Antichrist instead of Jesus now thinking I serve him and that I was him momentarily with the lust of the flesh I stopped getting erections after saying Jesus save me in the Psych Hospital they were going to take me to Israel to sign a Peace Treaty with Israel on Wednesday in October the rapture was going to occur Jesus was about to come back and Satan said he would kill me if I didn't declare myself the Son of God to the psychs patients. I was scared I knew that meant Jesus would kill me with the breath of his mouth and he was going to send me to the abyss for 1000 years and then the millennium would start and I would be tormenting with fire and brimstone I reluctantly made a joke about it out of fear of death and hell and said I was but I felt guilty as Christian for twenty years I know I am lying I know the Holy Bible inside and out and I have studied Revelation a lot as a child I watched a scary movie and saw Heaven as a white screen and the devil has constantly toyed with my mind making fear God that I would blaspheme the Holy Spirit he has constantly been after me my whole life when I was nine I have never told this story hell showed up this was a year after being baptized I went to a burger king and Satan showed with the fire of hell and for thirty minutes kept torturing me to be his Antichrist I kept saying no but eventually to a nine year old his mental torture and I said yes my heart pounded really bad and I thought for sure I was the Antichrist and that I blasphemed the Holy Spirit and that I would grow up to be the Antichrist Jesus intervened though and he wasn't gone despite my supposed agreement with Satan but now I am worried that Satan held my agreement and showed up in a yellow cross to get to me blaspheme the Holy Spirit for real and become his Antichrist.

I know the Holy Bible says that is impossible and Jesus said it is impossible for a Child of God to be kidnapped or snatched and that is the hope I cling to everyday it was keeps me living on the Earth is the fact that Jesus laid it out so clearly that you can't be snatched away from the father's hand I am just worried that I don't hear the Holy Spirit voice and that I don't get erections making think I am a false prophet and I only half my brain working and I see Satanic Images making me think I am a false prophet/antichrist would God really forsake a mentally ill believer who was unaware of schizophrenia, pandas, autism, OCD Scrupulosity am I really going to miss the rapture for a mistake in the shower mixing up Satan and Jesus Mom and Dad keep telling no read the Holy Bible but I feel doomed to Hell despite loving the Bible and Praise Music I don't want to blaspheme God, Jesus, Holy Spirit or go to Israel for the seven year great tribulation as a Antichrist/False Prophet.

My heart still truly loves God, Jesus, Holy Spirit and I look up Jesus pictures and I find them comforting and sad that I worry he destroyed my mansion but everyone around since October tells me it is impossible due to the Bible including people in the psych hospital is it possible that I have an imaginary mark of the Beast on my knuckles that my head made it all up and I am not the antichrist/false prophet. Why do I still care for Jesus if I am doomed to be evil and satanic does Jesus know I still care for him is there a mark of beast to take wouldn't Jesus warn in scriptures about a yellow cross being the Mark of the Beast did Satan take advantage of my mental illness and my thoughts that said Holy Spirit is Mark of the Beast which made me cringe and scared me and I kept checking the mirrors and my heart would pound thinking for sure and I could see it on my forehead for years before this event occurred in the shower is there no Mark of the Beast on me is it all in my mind I am scared Guys and Gals everyday I think my meds will take care of my fear but it is still there I am scared my knuckles are pink and I saw 666 on my stomach and I saw demon portals open up and a blue light appeared that said no Holy Spirit on people and I saw Beast on my forehead and Best Beast in my food and I saw scary stuff but I kept reading the Bible is the Bible still true and the way to Heaven are my fears and nightmares real am I going to hell for a shower accident does God know I am sorry I don't hear his voice so I don't feel forgiven despite really being his word a lot lately the sun looks mad and I worry it is God saying I have the Mark of the Beast. I am one scared Sportsfan I am excited about MLB the Show 20 and I try to distract myself but thinking I betrayed Jesus hurts my heart to greatly for words thinking I am antichrist does Jesus know that I don't want to be antichrist/false prophet for Satan is he aware I am hallucinating scary images and that I am sensitive and scared to hurt people or kill Christians it would be like killing myself as Antichrist/False Prophet does Jesus know all this from Heaven is he seeing this does he know I am scared sportsfan who desperately wants to please him not harm him. I don't want to oppose Jesus but my brain says it has to and I am scared did Satan kidnap me am I safe guys and gals.

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Its certainly not true that every word in the Bible is true.

1. There are many different variant readings in original languages (the text is not preserved perfectly)

2. There are many possibilities of translation from the original languages (the text is ambiguous).

3. The doctrine of automatic dictation is hold by almost nobody today, most Christians believe that the Bible is inerrant in teaching about salvation, not in other things.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
THe best is to focus on yourself as a child of God. Praise God for your abilities, mention them one after another and praise Jesus for giving you that. Thank God for your life and learn to pray for others who are hurting.

Knowing Scripture is really handy fighting the devil but the best truth you can know is not to argue with lies for they sow confusion, just stick to the truth.

The truth is you are loved and cared for by our Heavenly Father. He made you and He ordained you to live with Him in glory. Already today you can enjoy His goodness, let Him drive your fears away and learn to heed only his voice of loving truth not the voices that lie about God, yourself and the others, fear is what you get when you heed him. He is the liar.

Believing the truth of God's love sets you free from the power of the lie.
Believing the truth of God's love makes you thankful and humbly loving.
Believing the truth of God's love makes you strong to fight the enemy.

Jesus is your Saviour. With Him you can weather the storms down here.

Peace.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I know the answer is yes the Holy Bible is true every word of it is true. I am just worried that I am doomed to Hell does the power of hell have the power to separate a believer from Jesus and I was unaware I accidentally bowed to Satan thinking it was Jesus but I thought Romans 8 and John 10:28-30 was true that nothing could snatch me from Jesus and I thought nothing could separate me from the Love of God but I don't hear the Holy Spirit clearly I still read my Bible, Listen to Pastors, and worship God but I don't feel his presence since seeing Hell open up after the shower incident and thinking I have turned into the antichrist/false prophet.

I can't change my mistake it is too late I hallucinated and it happened fast to my brain but Mom and Dad, family, friends, church say it is impossible to get 666 from a yellow cross in the shower and that isn't how it works that Satan does not have the power over God and that I am safe because God is stronger therefore there is no Beast on me but I see a blue light and I don't get erections and I used get erections and hear the Holy Spirit and there was no blue light.

I am being Honest I asked Jesus in my heart when I was four and I was baptized when I was eight my labs are really bad and messed up and I have brain swelling again from Pandas that in infected could that cause me to see things like Satan, Hell, Antichrist, False Prophet is it possible because I thought I had a mansion in Heaven but Satan says it is destroyed and I am depressed I truly want to please God but Satan says he tricked me out of salvation but the Holy Bible and Worship Music says No Power of Hell can snatch I just can't move on with life thinking I doomed to hell over an accident it has placed me in a suicidal state for the first time in my life I want my life to be over but I know the truth God would never want to kill myself and I nearly did when I was Senior in Highschool in 2013 to be with Jesus but I knew Jesus had a plan for my life so I put the knife down I wanted desperately to go to Heaven and to leave the Earth my sister just tried to kill my mom and I lose everyone I know and now Satan is making me think I lost my best friend Jesus over an accident he is just loving it and toys with my mind that I blasphemed that I am the Antichrist/False Prophet but I want to a Pastor for God and used for good not evil. Everyone around me tell me it is impossible to take the Mark of the Beast without a beast but I saw it incoming on me I saw 666 pop up out of nowhere life is miserable I keep waiting for the Antichrist instead of Jesus now thinking I serve him and that I was him momentarily with the lust of the flesh I stopped getting erections after saying Jesus save me in the Psych Hospital they were going to take me to Israel to sign a Peace Treaty with Israel on Wednesday in October the rapture was going to occur Jesus was about to come back and Satan said he would kill me if I didn't declare myself the Son of God to the psychs patients. I was scared I knew that meant Jesus would kill me with the breath of his mouth and he was going to send me to the abyss for 1000 years and then the millennium would start and I would be tormenting with fire and brimstone I reluctantly made a joke about it out of fear of death and hell and said I was but I felt guilty as Christian for twenty years I know I am lying I know the Holy Bible inside and out and I have studied Revelation a lot as a child I watched a scary movie and saw Heaven as a white screen and the devil has constantly toyed with my mind making fear God that I would blaspheme the Holy Spirit he has constantly been after me my whole life when I was nine I have never told this story hell showed up this was a year after being baptized I went to a burger king and Satan showed with the fire of hell and for thirty minutes kept torturing me to be his Antichrist I kept saying no but eventually to a nine year old his mental torture and I said yes my heart pounded really bad and I thought for sure I was the Antichrist and that I blasphemed the Holy Spirit and that I would grow up to be the Antichrist Jesus intervened though and he wasn't gone despite my supposed agreement with Satan but now I am worried that Satan held my agreement and showed up in a yellow cross to get to me blaspheme the Holy Spirit for real and become his Antichrist.

I know the Holy Bible says that is impossible and Jesus said it is impossible for a Child of God to be kidnapped or snatched and that is the hope I cling to everyday it was keeps me living on the Earth is the fact that Jesus laid it out so clearly that you can't be snatched away from the father's hand I am just worried that I don't hear the Holy Spirit voice and that I don't get erections making think I am a false prophet and I only half my brain working and I see Satanic Images making me think I am a false prophet/antichrist would God really forsake a mentally ill believer who was unaware of schizophrenia, pandas, autism, OCD Scrupulosity am I really going to miss the rapture for a mistake in the shower mixing up Satan and Jesus Mom and Dad keep telling no read the Holy Bible but I feel doomed to Hell despite loving the Bible and Praise Music I don't want to blaspheme God, Jesus, Holy Spirit or go to Israel for the seven year great tribulation as a Antichrist/False Prophet.

My heart still truly loves God, Jesus, Holy Spirit and I look up Jesus pictures and I find them comforting and sad that I worry he destroyed my mansion but everyone around since October tells me it is impossible due to the Bible including people in the psych hospital is it possible that I have an imaginary mark of the Beast on my knuckles that my head made it all up and I am not the antichrist/false prophet. Why do I still care for Jesus if I am doomed to be evil and satanic does Jesus know I still care for him is there a mark of beast to take wouldn't Jesus warn in scriptures about a yellow cross being the Mark of the Beast did Satan take advantage of my mental illness and my thoughts that said Holy Spirit is Mark of the Beast which made me cringe and scared me and I kept checking the mirrors and my heart would pound thinking for sure and I could see it on my forehead for years before this event occurred in the shower is there no Mark of the Beast on me is it all in my mind I am scared Guys and Gals everyday I think my meds will take care of my fear but it is still there I am scared my knuckles are pink and I saw 666 on my stomach and I saw demon portals open up and a blue light appeared that said no Holy Spirit on people and I saw Beast on my forehead and Best Beast in my food and I saw scary stuff but I kept reading the Bible is the Bible still true and the way to Heaven are my fears and nightmares real am I going to hell for a shower accident does God know I am sorry I don't hear his voice so I don't feel forgiven despite really being his word a lot lately the sun looks mad and I worry it is God saying I have the Mark of the Beast. I am one scared Sportsfan I am excited about MLB the Show 20 and I try to distract myself but thinking I betrayed Jesus hurts my heart to greatly for words thinking I am antichrist does Jesus know that I don't want to be antichrist/false prophet for Satan is he aware I am hallucinating scary images and that I am sensitive and scared to hurt people or kill Christians it would be like killing myself as Antichrist/False Prophet does Jesus know all this from Heaven is he seeing this does he know I am scared sportsfan who desperately wants to please him not harm him. I don't want to oppose Jesus but my brain says it has to and I am scared did Satan kidnap me am I safe guys and gals.
Jesus knows everything about you. You've shared your story with a lot of people. I don't know of one who has said that anything to do with the Beast and coloured crosses is real. There is nothing in the Bible to say that you are doomed. The opposite. You are saved. Illusions cannot take away God's great salvation. You've been set free by the truth before. Stick to the truth. Reject Satan's lies. The blood of Jesus pays for all sin. Plead His blood and declare that you are forgiven. Satan has no answer to the blood of Christ.

• Agree
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Hopeful37

Mar 20, 2020
Somewhere
✟49,318.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Sportsfan. I have found this site to be helpful. Please read the article posted. This site has good articles. You should read some of them. The guy who writes on the site, Grantley Morris, is a Christian and also a psychologist.

Supernatural deception. When dreams visions miracles contract the bible and say you are damned or unforgivable
Hi; in the end Hebrews 11.6 is relevant: "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Sportsfan. I have found this site to be helpful. Please read the article posted. This site has good articles. You should read some of them. The guy who writes on the site, Grantley Morris, is a Christian and also a psychologist.

Supernatural deception. When dreams visions miracles contract the bible and say you are damned or unforgivable

Great Article even Moses experiences struggles if Satan was masquerading as an angel of light in my shower and followed me to the door and I bowed accidently would Jesus really kick me out Heaven destroying my mansion making me the Antichrist/False Prophet or is it just my scitzphrenia, ocd, pandas, autism. I asked Jesus in my heart when I was four and I was baptized when I was 8 I saw a yellow light say from Heaven to Hell in October that scared me and four horesmen and demons appeared in fire and fallen angels appeared on the cieling sexy and scary and the whole event of Revelation from the perspective of the Antichrist played out including the mark of the beast and the seven year tribulation Mom and Dad, Church, Family, Friends say it is scitzphrenia why I saw hell and Antichrist stuff. Good article maybe it is just a dream and Jesus is not mad.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi; in the end Hebrews 11.6 is relevant: "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

That is true so if Satan was masquerading as an Angel of Light and I bowed thinking it was Jesus since I was praying would God kick me out of Heaven turning into the Antichrist/False Prophet or is it just my head could Satan trick a christian out of salvation masquerading as an angel of light? Thanks!

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is true so if Satan was masquerading as an Angel of Light and I bowed thinking it was Jesus since I was praying would God kick me out of Heaven turning into the Antichrist/False Prophet or is it just my head could Satan trick a christian out of salvation masquerading as an angel of light? Thanks!
Remember: our enemy's doctrine won't be Scriptural; but the Lord Jesus Christ completely conforms to it and His blessed Person and work at the Cross are the central, glorious themes.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Remember: our enemy's doctrine won't be Scriptural; but the Lord Jesus Christ completely conforms to it and His blessed Person and work at the Cross are the central, glorious themes.

So did satan lie with the yellow cross.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums