Ampmonster

Swords to plowshares
Nov 6, 2003
FL
Visit site
✟3,504.00
Faith
Catholic
He will come disguised as an angel of the light.
He will exalt himself and magnify himself above every God.
He will come as a man of peace
He will corrupt men and gain their allegiance through deceit and flattery.
He will be given ability to perform miracles.
He will rise to power from exercise of will.
We will be a destoryer, a slayer.

this pretty much smacks of the chosen one new agers such as yourself are waiting for. your being fooled by satan witch girl.

Reactions: BarbB
Upvote 0

Inspired

only hurts when I breathe
Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
✟6,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ampmonster said:
He will come disguised as an angel of the light.
He will exalt himself and magnify himself above every God.
He will come as a man of peace
He will be given ability to perform miracles.
He will rise to power from exercise of will.
We will be a destoryer, a slayer.

All of that describes someone else in the bible too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oh, I hate Bush. No doubt about that.

I don't hate Christians or New Agers, or any other religious/spiritual group. Although, I will admit to not at all liking this spread of American style evangelism that appears to be encroaching on our fair shores. If they become a political movement, then I will fight them tooth and nail. But until then, people are free to believe whatever they want - I just don't adhere to those beliefs, that's all.

Upvote 0

Ampmonster

Swords to plowshares
Nov 6, 2003
FL
Visit site
✟3,504.00
Faith
Catholic
evangelism's only motivation is salvation. the Christians on these boards alone offer every bit of political spectrum. I wish i could say the same for the New age, but it's not the case.

one example, I just switched my opinion on Capital punishment because of a deeper understanding of Christ and the Bible. Thats my Christianity overriding my politics.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Ampmonster said:
evangelism's only motivation is salvation.
Given what I've seen, you could probably add money to their motivations, too.
the Christians on these boards alone offer every bit of political spectrum.
Yes, I've noticed. Thankfully, there are some liberal Christians, too! They're my friends. :)
I wish i could say the same for the New age, but it's not the case.
I don't get what you mean, here? Incidentally, I used to live in Byron Bay in Australia for awhile in the '80s. You couldn't get a more New Agey population if you tried. While I didn't share their beliefs, I was friends with many of them, and they were wonderful people - kind, generous, hospitable, caring, environmentally-aware, honest, and open.

You have said that many New Agers secretly hate Christians - that has not been my experience. It is also rather ironic that you are so openly espousing suspicion and hatred of them. I'm a great believer in the saying, "what you see outside of you, is what is going on inside of you".

one example, I just switched my opinion on Capital punishment because of a deeper understanding of Christ and the Bible. Thats my Christianity overriding my politics.
I take my morality directly from my humanism, my environmentalism, the lessons of history, the arts and sciences, evolution, and a strong sense of community.

Upvote 0

Inspired

only hurts when I breathe
Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
✟6,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ampmonster said:
whoooooooooooo?
"He will rise to power from exercise of will."
this is not Jesus. He rose because of his father alone. Satan's antichrist will rise because of his will and the will of new age-Christian haters that follow him.

The fact that he rose was the will of his father.

Upvote 0