datan

Nov 16, 2002
Visit site
✟6,836.00
Faith
Protestant
alonesoldier said:
An axis of cowards and Nazis like France and Germany
hm ... and you coming from a nation of warmongerors, thieves and harlots ...

A second angel followed and said, "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great, which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries."

There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. This title was written on her forehead: MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH

Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!
She has become a home for demons
and a haunt for every evil spirit,
a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird.
For all the nations have drunk
the maddening wine of her adulteries.
The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,
and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.
Ironically, Iraq is where Babylon used to be.

Upvote 0

burrow_owl

Senior Contributor
Aug 17, 2003
Visit site
✟25,726.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
"The Nation Of Islam is the closest thing to anti-christ..."

I'm gonna guess that you didn't mean The Nation of Islam, the militant black nationalist movement.

While we're on the subject, though, Farrakhan, racist though he is, is a great orator.

Upvote 0

DJ B.K.

But I'm Le Tired...
Jun 24, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio
Visit site
✟18,551.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't us christians have nothing to worry about. The end of the world will be nothing but good for us, at least that's what I was taught. I don't worry about it, I anticipate it. Just my random thoughts on this subject.

Reactions: Kelly
Upvote 0

Chuck_Darwin

Sep 21, 2002
Holland, Michigan
Visit site
✟1,023.00
Faith
Atheist
According to the CIA Fact book. Israel ranks 14th in the world for military expedentures. It has $8.97billion for 2002.

Lets compare:
USA $276.7 Billion
France $46.5billion
Germany $38.8billion
UK $37.8billion

Of course Israel could take on Europe. And monkeys could fly out of my butt.

Upvote 0

roadie432002

Jesus is Lord
Sep 22, 2003
kentucky
Visit site
✟285.00
Faith
Protestant
according to the various books i have read on prophecy the anti christ is probably alive now and ready to appear.according to the bible the anti christ will not be revealed until the restrainer,the holy spirit removes the church at the rapture.then the evil one will have 7 years called the great tribulation to try to rule the world.he will fail of course.russia and several islamic nations will attack Israel at the beginning of the tribulation.God will intervene for Israel and destroy the invaders.when God is for you who can be against you!

Upvote 0

mala

fluffy lion
Dec 5, 2002
✟261,324.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
By His Grace said:
Everyone can joke about this, but the truth is, he is about to rise. Keep watching what happens with the Palistinians and Israel. When you see that they FINALLY have a peace deal, look who is there at the signing besides both sides involved, and who got them to sign it, :eek: .

bush?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Havoc

Celtic Witch
Jul 26, 2002
Realityville
Visit site
✟14,135.00
Faith
Pagan
The Nation Of Islam is the closest thing to anti-christ...
We need another Crusades...
The easiest way to achieve peace in the middle east is to glass the region and shoot the survivors.
Can't you just feel the Christian Love? And they wonder why we don't want to be Christians...

Upvote 0
roadie432002 said:
according to several books i have read on prophecy that are scriptural the anti christ is alive and ready to began his rule.he cannot come on the scene until the restrainer,Holy Spirit,takes the church in the rapture.
I've read them too. But, I also see that the AC can be on the scene before a rapture, but not attain FULL POWER until after the rapture.

Roed-Larsen?? (via the U.N.)

Upvote 0

Nitoah

Nov 1, 2003
Montréal
Visit site
✟7,809.00
Faith
Atheist
alonesoldier said:
It depends on who you ask Nitoah. What the OP is refering to is the prevailing belief among christian evangelicals from one interpretation of the Bible that the antichrist will be the King of a revived Roman Empire and will rule the world though deplomacy at first and then cause wars. He is suppose to be indwelt by Satan. So thats what they mean. St.John refered to many antichrist being in the world which is probably what your thinking, and it refers to someone who denies christ and is basicly ungodly.
Woah. St John's description could be me! :confused: I mean, I don't believe in Christ or God... 1) I do believe Jesus existed, but I don't believe in the whole miracles story, I think he was some kind of spiritual leader, a very inspiring one indeed. 2) And not believing in God makes me ungodly I guess...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nathan Poe

Sep 21, 2002
United States
✟41,319.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
P.O.D. Cincy Warrior said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't us christians have nothing to worry about. The end of the world will be nothing but good for us, at least that's what I was taught. I don't worry about it, I anticipate it. Just my random thoughts on this subject.
You look forward to it. Death. Destruction. The end of all creation. All that God hath wrought swept out of existence like excrement from a boot.

Whoo-yeah, what a party that'll be. :sigh:

Speaking as one of the heathens, who, if what you've been taught is true, will be spending eternity roasting in hellfire, I prefer to look forward to life, not death.

But hey, that's just me.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nathan Poe said:
You look forward to it. Death. Destruction. The end of all creation. All that God hath wrought swept out of existence like excrement from a boot. Nathan. Your icon shows that you are an agnostic, but yet you are claiming here"ALL THAT GOD HATH WROUGHT". Are you planning on going one way or the other anytime soon? Hopefully it will be soon, because otherwise, you will be here to meet the AC personally, and if you refuse the mark, you will be beheaded in order to be saved from hell.

Whoo-yeah, what a party that'll be. :sigh:

Speaking as one of the heathens, who, if what you've been taught is true, will be spending eternity roasting in hellfire, I prefer to look forward to life, not death.

But hey, that's just me.
Hopefully life eternal with Jesus, and the rest of the family of God.

Upvote 0

Nathan Poe

Sep 21, 2002
United States
✟41,319.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
By His Grace said:
Nathan. Your icon shows that you are an agnostic, but yet you are claiming here"ALL THAT GOD HATH WROUGHT". Are you planning on going one way or the other anytime soon?
Merely playing Devil's Advocate... so to speak.

Hopefully it will be soon, because otherwise, you will be here to meet the AC personally, and if you refuse the mark, you will be beheaded in order to be saved from hell.
Tee hee... if you read my posting history, you'd know that scare tactics don't work on me.

And since a horde of Christians have already told me I'm going to die in my sins and Go to hell anyway, why would I refuse the mark? Sounds like I've already been judged and found guilty.

"If this be treason, let us make the most of it!" --Patrick Henry

Upvote 0