Georgia
✟911,707.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Eric Holder said "yes - that is how it should be".
Eric Holder: 'I'm still the president's wingman'

John F. Kennedy said "no , in fact he is my brother".

Trump says "He is someone I get along with"

oh well - it is the "Executive Branch" not the "Legislative Branch" why should congress care?

Last edited:

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Eric Holder said "yes - that is how it should be".
Eric Holder: 'I'm still the president's wingman'

John F. Kennedy said "no , in fact he is my brother".

Trump says "He is someone I get along with"

oh well - it is the "Executive Branch" not the "Legislative Branch"

They're calling for Barr to resign and saying impeachment is possible.

Good grief! I think it's time for the people to put a end to this insanity.

• Agree
Reactions: BobRyan
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
They're calling for Barr to resign and saying impeachment is possible.

Remember that "they" already said they don't need a reason to impeach...and the last time they passed articles of impeachment they didn't even attempt to name a crime.

The fact that, with this charge, there is absolutely no evidence or even a reason to presume doesn't mean anything so far as giving a second round of impeachment hysteria a try.

Upvote 0

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Remember that "they" already said they don't need a reason to impeach...and the last time they passed articles of impeachment they didn't even attempt to name a crime.

The fact that, with this charge, there is absolutely no evidence or even a reason to presume doesn't mean anything so far as giving a second round of impeachment hysteria a try.

Trump is right! They've lost their minds!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
First time offender, not violent crimes = 9 years?
Sure, it's not that uncommon for even first-time offenders for selling marijuana have gotten 20 years to life for a non-violent felony.

Witness tampering, obstruction of justice, lying to Congress about his involvement in the Wikileaks distribution of hacked DNC emails - seven counts in all. If the federal guidelines are too harsh, they should be revised, but special consideration should not be given to Donald's cronies.

Tell me who is biased in this injustice.
It's obvious - the folk who think witness tampering and obstruction of justice are justified when the president's men do it.

Barr has to step in to stop this insanity from the Democrats.
Barr should be impeached.

Upvote 0

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Sure, it's not that uncommon for even first-time offenders for selling marijuana have gotten 20 years to life for a non-violent felony.

Witness tampering, obstruction of justice, lying to Congress about his involvement in the Wikileaks distribution of hacked DNC emails - seven counts in all. If the federal guidelines are too harsh, they should be revised, but special consideration should not be given to Donald's cronies.

It's obvious - the folk who think witness tampering and obstruction of justice are justified when the president's men do it.

Barr should be impeached.

If Trump is re-elected and Barr picks up with his investigations, let's remember your view of justice!

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If Trump is re-elected and Barr picks up with his investigations, let's remember your view of justice!
I'm don't get your point - I'll remember my view no matter what happens.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We will remember your views also, when the democrats begin to face justice!
Do you even know what my views are?

Justice or vengeance? I suspect if it's Donald and Barr, then it will be the latter, as seen so far.

Also, what have I to do with Democrats? Justice is supposed to be blind to that sort of thing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So you're in favour of that?
Why would you think I was in favor of that? :doh: So's Law.

I was pointing out that, contrary to Charlie's assertion, 9 years for a first-time offender of multiple felonies is not uncommon and that many non-violent offenders get far worse. For your benefit, I'm stating here and now that life with no chance for parole for selling marijuana is unjust and I am not in favor of that. I hope that is clear enough for you.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,576.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I was pointing out that, contrary to Charlie's assertion, 9 years for a first-time offender of multiple felonies is not uncommon and that many non-violent offenders get far worse.

And rapists, drug pushers who really destroy peoples lives sometimes get 1-3 years....and Stone gets 9 for a non-violent offence? Going to his house with a swat team before 6 AM with a CNN camera crew just happened to KNOW somehow about what was to be a secret? Perhaps not you but none of you liberals see absolutely nothing wrong with that?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And rapists, drug pushers who really destroy peoples lives sometimes get 1-3 years....and Stone gets 9 for a non-violent offence? Going to his house with a swat team before 6 AM with a CNN camera crew just happened to KNOW somehow about what was to be a secret? Perhaps not you but none of you liberals see absolutely nothing wrong with that?
Yes, I see something wrong with rapists and murderers getting 1-3 years, and less. 9 years was the outside number and he would qualify for parole earlier. 7 years for 7 felonies does not seem outlandish, but if you think so, then the guidelines should be changed for everyone.

Do you Trumpers not see anything wrong with special, drastically reduced sentences for Donald's friends and cronies?

Upvote 0