Is suicide better than taking the mark of the beast...?

justwokeup

Apr 19, 2017
Helsinki
✟8,598.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
These days, I think, you should pray and ask the
Lord how you can serve him. There is work to be done for the society and work to be done for the Lord. Which is more important?
I don't know about the marks, but if you are interested, there is one theory of the beast at " mental illnesses " + " what is this thing called schizophrenia". Look for the link "wheepinghuman".

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
These days, I think, you should pray and ask the
Lord how you can serve him. There is work to be done for the society and work to be done for the Lord. Which is more important?
I don't know about the marks, but if you are interested, there is one theory of the beast at " mental illnesses " + " what is this thing called schizophrenia". Look for the link "wheepinghuman".
Ever heard of Witica, which describes in the film documentary Tom Shadyac's "I AM", that describes almost all the people in the world who have not yet "woke up" or been "awakened" so to speak, as having a mental illness called whittica, (I don't know how to spell it right, and I can't find a link other than referencing the movie/film)...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I don't think so. if suicide and taking the mark are your two options (we are putting martyrdom aside) then you would probably be better off taking the mark.
I'm not saying you would be ok. I'm saying that if you take the mark, you still have a chance to come to your senses and repent.
If you commit suicide... that's it. it's over.

Consider the story of Judas. If he had not committed suicide, he might still have been able to seek the forgiveness of Christ. But because he did it, there was no forgiveness for him. not for his apostasy, and not for his suicide.

Wrong! If you take the mark of the beast, there is no repentance, so NEVER take the mark of the beast.

Don't commit suicide either. It is better to be martyred and have eternal life, than be damned forever.

2 Thes. 2: 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

• Agree
Reactions: mindlight
Upvote 0

Grandpa2390

The Grey
Feb 24, 2017
New Orleans
✟42,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Wrong! If you take the mark of the beast, there is no repentance, so NEVER take the mark of the beast.

Don't commit suicide either. It is better to be martyred and have eternal life, than be damned forever.
being martyred wasn't an option

and believe what you want about the finality of taking the mark, but As long as you are alive and breathing, there is hope. If there was hope for Judas... there is hope for anyone who takes the mark.

and it really depends on what the Mark of Beast ends up being. Those people who take the mark are going to be on the planet for a thousand years after the battle... are they going to hell after?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gluttonous Winebibber

May 7, 2017
Sterling Heights
✟22,433.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

What I mean is your eternally, "eternally" condemned if you take the mark of the beast, but, no one can buy or sell and would pretty much considered an outcast and life could be very, very difficult if you refuse to be a part of new world order/world system...

You might be greatly persecuted, even hunted down by them, near the end...

I think I would rather commit suicide than either choice, but there is something to be said for those greater than I refusing it and living their very hard life to the bitter end...

I don't know if I could do it, but I don't want to take the mark...

God Bless!

Daniel 12:12 - The reward should be your motivation. Everyone that believes on Jesus gets saved (even if you clock out)(John 20:31), but there are many more rewards beyond getting saved (1 Corinthians 3:13)(Daniel 12:3).

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican

and believe what you want about the finality of taking the mark, but As long as you are alive and breathing, there is hope. If there was hope for Judas... there is hope for anyone who takes the mark.

and it really depends on what the Mark of Beast ends up being. Those people who take the mark are going to be on the planet for a thousand years after the battle... are they going to hell after?

Did you read the scripture I added to the post. I think it says it all.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,017.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I happen to believe the mark on the hand and forehand to be symbolic........and many of us have taken it already. Would be a good tactic of the devil to get us to believe it is physical so that we wont know that we have it already. If you believe the beast mark to be physical......What do you think the God's mark would look like?...as it is stated that people will have His mark on their head and hands as well.....

Rubbish and I know that I and those I love have not taken the mark.

• Friendly
Reactions: RaymondG
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,017.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

If you take the mark you have no hope. Read the scriptures.

• Haha
Reactions: Grandpa2390
Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

God Bless!

He doesn't permit a temptation to come our way unless he knows that we do have the strength to bear it and promises to help us to remain faithful.

1 Corinthians 10:13
New International Version
No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

Paul mentions this again in hos letter to the Philippians.

Philippians 4:13
I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency].

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I happen to believe the mark on the hand and forehand to be symbolic........and many of us have taken it already. Would be a good tactic of the devil to get us to believe it is physical so that we wont know that we have it already. If you believe the beast mark to be physical......What do you think the God's mark would look like?...as it is stated that people will have His mark on their head and hands as well.....

Really? Do you also believe God has given some a strong delusion so they can't repent? Is this your idea, or does your church teach that?

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Really? Do you also believe God has given some a strong delusion so they can't repent? Is this your idea, or does your church teach that?
I believe what the bible says. I'd get kicked out of most churches if I told them what I believe so no, I was not taught this in a church. I dont trust the wisdom of man....neither do i trust my own interpretation of what I read.....I only trust the Word of God.....The Word that was with God in the beginning.....not the religious Word of God.

To be delusional, you have to believe 100% that your way is the right way and everyone else is wrong. The ones most in danger of falling under the delusion are those who hold these strong beliefs and dismissed any others. God often confounds the wise and reveals himself through the babe. I listen to and respect all opinions because I dont know who God will use.....But opinions becomes truth only when it is Known.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FrankDux

Dec 12, 2016
USA
✟14,876.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
God spoke to you? Or do you have scripture to quote?

I could show you at great length how every bit of the twaddle about microchip implants is just that, twaddle

Why not start with the supposed " mark " , but in Greek ?

Meet me halfway and I'll show you what God showed me

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I could show you at great length how every bit of the twaddle about microchip implants is just that, twaddle

Why not start with the supposed " mark " , but in Greek ?

Meet me halfway and I'll show you what God showed me

No, it is not a microchip! LOL It is the number of a man from Assyria, probably Muslim.

• Haha
Reactions: Grandpa2390
Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

What I mean is your eternally, "eternally" condemned if you take the mark of the beast, but, no one can buy or sell and would pretty much considered an outcast and life could be very, very difficult if you refuse to be a part of new world order/world system...

You might be greatly persecuted, even hunted down by them, near the end...

I think I would rather commit suicide than either choice, but there is something to be said for those greater than I refusing it and living their very hard life to the bitter end...

God Bless!

Please listen beloved of Christ Jesus. The mark of the beast is not a simple switch that can be forced upon you at gun point, rather it is a choice that you make willingly, in denying Jesus Christ, by accepting and embracing the abomination of desolation.

What ever the Abomination of desolation is, the all atoning and all sufficiency of the blood of Christ is your daily sacrifice that provides you with the promise and protection under the covenant of grace.

If you in your mind, heart, soul, strength and being reject the daily sacrifice of Jesus Christ for another path, then you are lost. No one can physically do this at gun point, because it requires that you do it willingly and not by force. This is one thing that the devil has against God to prove him wrong, is to get you to do it willingly.

What does it say.....

A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand,

Let us say, that an earthly messiah manifests and temple sacrifices commence and he requests that you offer him a sacrifice other than the once of sacrifice of Jesus Christ, then you are denying the grace of God willingly by faith.

In essence they can impregnate you with electronic devices, on the condition that you reject the blood of Christ. What the devil wants is to make the entire world a Judas Escariot.

If you hold onto your faith, then they will either kill you or you will be starved to death. So if you try to save your flesh, you will loose Jesus Christ. If you kill yourself you will loose Jesus Christ.

You and every faithful must die for Jesus Christ when you are pressured to reject Jesus Christ's saving blood.

Last edited:
Upvote 0