Is Stormy Daniels end of road for Trump?

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yea I've noticed that, people completely innocent want to lie through their teeth to the FBI, on their national security applications and before Congress.

That's their business and wouldn't be afraid to say it's happened many times before. I wonder how many are still on file that have lies on them that were never found?

Trump lies through his teeth on a regular basis

About what? I'd almost guarantee you there are articles out there saying he lied/ and didn't lie about the same subject. Which article is correct? How do you make that determination since you weren't there when the incident happened?

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Objection, your Honor! Irrelevant. Please direct the poster to answer the question.

Oh wait I just remembered that Hillary just recently (curious timing that :scratch:) said that all women should be taken seriously when thay make those kind of accusations. :doh:

I'd bet that's irrelevant too isn't it?

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The payoff was weeks before the election.

So what?

He gave an old fling a hundred grand so she wouldn't spoil the election. Sleazy as heck.

But at the end of the day, I'll take sleazy over evil, every time.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That's their business and wouldn't be afraid to say it's happened many times before. I wonder how many are still on file that have lies on them that were never found?

There's a definite trend and Mueller is bagging them and tagging them.

About what? I'd almost guarantee you there are articles out there saying he lied/ and didn't lie about the same subject. Which article is correct? How do you make that determination since you weren't there when the incident happened?

The Washington Post has a running list, he makes statements that are obviously false. I thought the exaggeration of the crowd at the inauguration was pointless, since the truth was obvious. Obama had Trump Towers bugged, it simply wasn't true, Clinton lied to the FBI, the FBI says she didn't. Widespread voter fraud, something not confirmed by any of the fifty states. Says the tax cut was the biggest in history, it's maybe eighth. the Affordable Care Act is dying, which it has issues but it's pretty stable.

This goes on constantly, I don't trust anything he says.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
There's a definite trend and Mueller is bagging them and tagging them.

Really? Flynn is retracting his guilty plea, Manafort's deal has nothing to do with Trump, and whatever petty nonsense he got Padapoulus on. And 13 russians? Scape goats who will never see trial.

Who's next?

And with all the shenanigans around this investigation, the digger he deeps, the more FBI corruption he uncover.

Hey, maybe that's his plan.

The Washington Post has a running list, he makes statements that are obviously false. I thought the exaggeration of the crowd at the inauguration was pointless, since the truth was obvious. Obama had Trump Towers bugged, it simply wasn't true, Clinton lied to the FBI, the FBI says she didn't. Widespread voter fraud, something not confirmed by any of the fifty states. Says the tax cut was the biggest in history, it's maybe eighth. the Affordable Care Act is dying, which it has issues but it's pretty stable.

WaPo is owned by the Jeff Bezos, Amazon CEO, guy who wants to fill the air with his delivery drones, just bought Whole Foods, and also has a 600 million dollar contract with the CIA to build them a Cloud storage system. The same CIA that has been against Trump every step of the way.

I think Trump would have just preferred Obama bug his towers. In reality, everything he was doing was being monitored by intell agencies and Obama admin. This was confirmed in the Susan Rice un-masking hubub last year.

Oh, well if the FBI says she didn't lie to them, well then it must be gospel.

Voter fraud? Institutional objection to voter ID indicates some level of voter fraud taking place.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Really? Flynn is retracting his guilty plea, Manafort's deal has nothing to do with Trump, and whatever petty nonsense he got Padapoulus on. And 13 russians? Scape goats who will never see trial.

Who's next?

And with all the shenanigans around this investigation, the digger he deeps, the more FBI corruption he uncover.

Hey, maybe that's his plan.

Flynn is guilty as sin, so whether he stands trial of copes a deal, he is dirty. Manafort is going to jail for money laundering and tax evasion, he doesn't know anything about Trump so he is probably going down in flames. Those 3 Russians will face prosecution because that kind of tampering is a federal offense.

WaPo is owned by the Jeff Bezos, Amazon CEO, guy who wants to fill the air with his delivery drones, just bought Whole Foods, and also has a 600 million dollar contract with the CIA to build them a Cloud storage system. The same CIA that has been against Trump every step of the way.

Woah, where is my tin foil hat.

I think Trump would have just preferred Obama bug his towers. In reality, everything he was doing was being monitored by intell agencies and Obama admin. This was confirmed in the Susan Rice un-masking hubub last year.

No one bugged him.

Oh, well if the FBI says she didn't lie to them, well then it must be gospel.

Or just an obvious fact.

Voter fraud? Institutional objection to voter ID indicates some level of voter fraud taking place.

I don't think so but good luck with that.

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So what?

He gave an old fling a hundred grand so she wouldn't spoil the election. Sleazy as heck.

Sleazy vs evil ? Why settle for either?

• Winner
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Flynn is guilty as sin, so whether he stands trial of copes a deal, he is dirty. Manafort is going to jail for money laundering and tax evasion, he doesn't know anything about Trump so he is probably going down in flames. Those 3 Russians will face prosecution because that kind of tampering is a federal offense.

Flynn literally did nothing wrong.

3 Russians or 13? Unless they're in America, they're not getting prosecuted. And outside of maybe some of ID theft and possible wire fraud with paypal, depending on the degree on ID theft, what other crimes did they commit? What did they do that Americans also didn't do?

Woah, where is my tin foil hat.

Knee jerk "tin-foil" reaction to facts you can't explain away or refute, is not an argument.

Do you trust the CIA?

No one bugged him.

Do you not know what a FISA warrant is? Or NSA mass data collection? Snowden ring a bell?

Or just an obvious fact.

It's an obvious fact that Hillary didn't lie to the FBI, now?

Ok. If that's who you find credible, I don't know what to say.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Flynn literally did nothing wrong.=

Flynn and his son apparently secretly colluded with the deeply Islamic Turkish government to rendition a Turkish dissident back to Turkey to his death in return for a payment of $15m.

Flynn made a deal to roll on those higher up, because he and his son were about to get hit with some incredibly serious charges. If he tries to wriggle out of his agreement, then him and his son are in deep, deep trouble.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Flynn and his son apparently secretly colluded with the deeply Islamic Turkish government to rendition a Turkish dissident back to Turkey to his death in return for a payment of $15m.

Flynn made a deal to roll on those higher up, because he and his son were about to get hit with some incredibly serious charges. If he tries to wriggle out of his agreement, then him and his son are in deep, deep trouble.

On one hand, Erdogan's garbage. On the other hand, so is the guy he wants to kill.

If that's the charge, whatever, sort it out. I thought you were referring to him talking to Russia during the transition.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
On one hand, Erdogan's garbage. On the other hand, so is the guy he wants to kill.

If that's the charge, whatever, sort it out. I thought you were referring to him talking to Russia during the transition.

Compared to selling a human life for hard cash, it seems unlikely any things he did regarding Russia would be as morally repulsive by comparison.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Compared to selling a human life for hard cash, it seems unlikely any things he did regarding Russia would be as morally repulsive by comparison.

Ok, fine. But that's got jack all to do with Trump. So if Flynn goes down for that, it means nothing else.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Ok, fine. But that's got jack all to do with Trump. So if Flynn goes down for that, it means nothing else.

He was a Trump appointee, of course Trump carries responsibility for what the people he chooses to represent him and America do. If nothing else he appointed someone to a position of extreme national security importance who was not only utterly unsuited to being there, but whom his predecessor had directly warned him about.

• Agree
Reactions: Allandavid
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
He was a Trump appointee, of course Trump carries responsibility for what the people he chooses to represent him and America do. If nothing else he appointed someone to a position of extreme national security importance who was not only utterly unsuited to being there, but whom his predecessor had directly warned him about.

Did he conduct that business with the Turks during his employment with Trump, or Obama, or neither?

He worked for Obama a lot longer than he worked for Trump.

You want to talk about national security?

House Democrats fire two IT staffers amid criminal investigation

Why would the party that reliably hates everything American treat our national security any differently?

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It sounds as if Stormy Daniels may have pictures and video of them having intercourse.

If she does, then the Russians, Saudis, Chinese, or other foreign government will pay her absolute fortune for the images.

Donald Trump is now very likely subject to being blackmailed. How can country have a president who is this exposed to blackmail?

EDIT: If such images exist, it is almost certain that they would already be in hands of foreign government I think. How much computer security does Stormy Daniels have? Enough to stop top Russian and Chinese hackers? Obviously not.

God I hope not, I mean IF it happened, a simple public confession and plead for forgiveness is all I would want to see. But let's assume it did happen, and photos/video exists, considering privacy, such content should only be admissible in a legal court, and be against a law to leak anything of that nature, as it should be obvious what the intent behind such an action is. If there is not already, there should be a balance between "free speech" and rights to privacy.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Did he conduct that business with the Turks during his employment with Trump, or Obama, or neither?

He worked for Obama a lot longer than he worked for Trump.

December 2016, so its right on Trump's watch. And well after Obama fired him, and warned Trump he was a risk to national security.

Upvote 0

Bio-Luminescent Billy

Mar 8, 2018
Michigan
✟2,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
December 2016, so its right on Trump's watch. And well after Obama fired him, and warned Trump he was a risk to national security.

Hmm, ok, I'll have to look into this. I wasn't paying attention to this aspect of the Flynn deal.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So what?

When did sleazy become not evil? Oh, yes, in 2016.

Upvote 0