Is Stormy Daniels end of road for Trump?

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It sounds as if Stormy Daniels may have pictures and video of them having intercourse.

If she does, then the Russians, Saudis, Chinese, or other foreign government will pay her absolute fortune for the images.

Donald Trump is now very likely subject to being blackmailed. How can country have a president who is this exposed to blackmail?

EDIT: If such images exist, it is almost certain that they would already be in hands of foreign government I think. How much computer security does Stormy Daniels have? Enough to stop top Russian and Chinese hackers? Obviously not.

Last edited:

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
AFAIK, this speculation about video/images is inferred from a line in the contract that, to me, sounds like nothing more than a catch-all clause for lawyers.

But assuming it is real, no, this isn't the end for him. Even those of us on the left don't care that much about this situation. We already knew that he was sleazy - we don't need to see his entry for Best New Starlet to know that.

If there's exposure to blackmail, I think it's going to have something to do with money laundering.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
AFAIK, this speculation about video/images is inferred from a line in the contract that, to me, sounds like nothing more than a catch-all clause for lawyers.

But assuming it is real, no, this isn't the end for him. Even those of us on the left don't care that much about this situation. We already knew that he was sleazy - we don't need to see his entry for Best New Starlet to know that.

If there's exposure to blackmail, I think it's going to have something to do with money laundering.
You think Trump would not influence some policy to prevent video of him having strange sexual practices with inappropriate content star from leaking out? If urination and defecation on each other is part of practices, something that some inappropriate content stars do, that would be the end of Trump presidency I think.

Nobody knows what images are available. Perhaps the Russians already have them?

Upvote 0

Belk

Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟895,313.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
It sounds as if Stormy Daniels may have pictures and video of them having intercourse.

If she does, then the Russians, Saudis, Chinese, or other foreign government will pay her absolute fortune for the images.

Donald Trump is now very likely subject to being blackmailed. How can country have a president who is this exposed to blackmail?

Why would this be the end? Do you think anyone really cares? I dislike Trump and I don't. The evangelicals don't. His current supporters don't. No, I find it very unlikely this will be the end unless Trump blows it up somehow.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Why would this be the end? Do you think anyone really cares? I dislike Trump and I don't. The evangelicals don't. His current supporters don't. No, I find it very unlikely this will be the end unless Trump blows it up somehow.

The problem is nobody knows what images there are. If there is video of him having strange sexual practices with inappropriate content star it is problem. For an example, if urination and defecation on each other is part of practices, something that you would almost need a inappropriate content star or similar sexually explicit woman for, that would be the end of Trump presidency I think.

So Trump is very open to blackmail from this. I think it is reasonable to think other governments have likely hacked Stormy Daniels computer and have any images available..

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Why would it be? Some U.S. Presidents seem to have survived philandering while they were IN office.

But this may be far more than philandering. The problem is nobody knows what images there are. If there is video of him having strange sexual practices with inappropriate content star it is problem. For an example, if urination and defecation on each other is part of practices, something that you would almost need a inappropriate content star or similar sexually explicit woman for, that would be the end of Trump presidency I think.

So Trump is very open to blackmail from this. I think it is reasonable to think other governments have likely hacked Stormy Daniels computer already and have any images available..

Upvote 0

GeorgeJ

<Insert Custom Title Here>
Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
If urination and defecation on each other is part of practices, something that some inappropriate content stars do, that would be the end of Trump presidency I think.
Quite a stretch on your part. Good grief.

Nobody knows what images are available.
Exactly. So why are you wildly speculating about what kind of images? It hasn't even been established that there are any.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You think Trump would not influence some policy to prevent video of him having strange sexual practices with inappropriate content star from leaking out?

Maybe, but probably not. In any case, I'm skeptical it exists.

If urination and defecation on each other is part of practices, something that some inappropriate content stars do, that would be the end of Trump presidency I think.

Videos, if they exist, aren't going to have that. Trump is a germophobe, and that's even out there for inappropriate content stars. I'm not too familiar with Daniels' body of work, AFAIK, she was pretty mainstream and likely wouldn't have gotten into that stuff.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Maybe, but probably not. In any case, I'm skeptical it exists.

Videos, if they exist, aren't going to have that. Trump is a germophobe, and that's even out there for inappropriate content stars. I'm not too familiar with Daniels' body of work, AFAIK, she was pretty mainstream and likely wouldn't have gotten into that stuff.
You don't know anything about Trump sexual practices. Neither do I. Only Trump, and most probably foreign governments, know everything.

And that is the problem.

Upvote 0

Belk

Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟895,313.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
The problem is nobody knows what images there are. If there is video of him having strange sexual practices with inappropriate content star it is problem. For an example, if urination and defecation on each other is part of practices, something that you would almost need a inappropriate content star or similar sexually explicit woman for, that would be the end of Trump presidency I think.

Again, why would anyone care? Everyone was aware Trump was a serial philanderer long before this story came out. That he might be into something slightly kinky is not going to phase anyone.

So Trump is very open to blackmail from this. I think it is reasonable to think other governments have likely hacked Stormy Daniels computer and have any images available..

It's hard to blackmail someone with something everyone knows about.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,718,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
You don't know anything about Trump sexual practices. Neither do I. Only Trump, and most probably foreign governments, know everything.

And that is the problem.
Why is it a problem for you?

Upvote 0

GeorgeJ

<Insert Custom Title Here>
Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
For an example, if urination and defecation on each other is part of practices, something that you would almost need a inappropriate content star or similar sexually explicit woman for, that would be the end of Trump presidency I think.
:doh::doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
You think Trump would not influence some policy to prevent video of him having strange sexual practices with inappropriate content star from leaking out? If urination and defecation on each other is part of practices, something that some inappropriate content stars do, that would be the end of Trump presidency I think.

Nobody knows what images are available. Perhaps the Russians already have them?

Gracious, I hope there's not more to leak out. We already know about the golden showers & him liking to have inappropriate content stars spank him with magazines that have got his own daughter & himself on the cover.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Quite a stretch on your part. Good grief.

Exactly. So why are you wildly speculating about what kind of images? It hasn't even been established that there are any.

You can not prove that there are none. That is impossible.

And we are not talking about a White House intern, we are talking about a inappropriate contentography star. This is woman who as part of job does things very few regular people have done with sexual practices. You are going to tell me it is impossible that man like Trump would not take advantage of "opportunity" to pay for special treatment? And that a inappropriate content star would say "No, I do want $130,000 to urinate on you!"?

We do not know. The way Trump lies we will never know. The only thing that is very likely is that foreign governments have already put hands on any images or videos or other incriminating information.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Gracious, I hope there's not more to leak out. We already know about the golden showers & him liking to have inappropriate content stars spank him with magazines that have got his own daughter & himself on the cover.
Yes, I think that video of him being spanked with magazine with that famous picture of his teenage daughter sitting on his lap, giving him loving embrace, was on the cover, this would turn even some of most die hard Trump fans against him. And we would be seeing the existing video we know of where Trump is declaring he would like to date Ivanka if she was not his daughter on endless loop on every news media in the world.

Of course if such pictures exist, and foreign government has them, Trump would do almost anything to ensure they were not exposed.

Upvote 0