Is salvation thru Torah Obedience, Faith and Grace?

Is salvation through

• Torah Obedience, Faith and Grace?

• Torah Obedience alone?

• Faith and Grace alone?

• Faith alone?

• Grace alone?

• None of the above?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Easy G (G²);59613084 said:
As you asked on the issue #172 , You're always free to begin a thread if you wish. It was already brought up in other threads before (with myself sharing thoughts) when the subject came up...and any mention of it here is just that--a mention of it rather than an entire in-depth discussion, as has occurred with other things.:cool:
Thank you for permission to spring board it onto a new thread :thumbsup:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7626112/

Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for permission to spring board it onto a new thread :thumbsup:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7626112/
There are some other threads that may give some good reference points for what has been said before. Will try to bring them up in the one you made:)

Also, on the thread you made, there was an answer given in #174 ..and more on that was discussed in regards to those who rose from the grave in the time of Christ/prior (as seen here in #48 and #64 / #66 ) and how they didn't necessarily have glorified bodies as Paul discussed were to come later on when the Lord returned in bodily form

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Easy G (G²);59613168 said:
There are some other threads that may give some good reference points for what has been said before. Will try to bring them up in the one you made:)
Do you never just say what you believe?

Reactions: yedida
Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Do you never just say what you believe?
Do so all the time...though if you don't just read what's given, you'll not see it:cool:. Like I said before, an answer was already given #174 ..and More on that was discussed in regards to those who rose from the grave in the time of Christ/prior (as seen here in #48 and #64 / #66 ) and how they didn't necessarily have glorified bodies as Paul discussed were to come later on when the Lord returned in bodily form

Alread said what I believe..and if you were really concerned with it, one can please deal with what was given.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Easy G (G²);59613192 said:
Do so all the time...though if you don't just read what's given, you'll not see it:cool:. Like I said before, an answer was already given #174 ..and More on that was discussed in regards to those who rose from the grave in the time of Christ/prior (as seen here in #48 and #64 / #66 ) and how they didn't necessarily have glorified bodies as Paul discussed were to come later on when the Lord returned in bodily form
and still no direct comment from you.. just what others say..

Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
and still no direct comment from you.. just what others say..
Incorrect, if sincerly reading what was noted on where I stand on the subject of their physical bodies and the state of those who were resurrected by Christ during his life (as well as prior) only to die again--and if not dealing with what I said, I'd have to say that it's evidence of the lack of ability to really deal with what is said in the manner it was stated. Again, already gave direct comment plainly--and if the basic can't be done, so be it.:cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yahudim

Y'shua HaMoshiach Messianic
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
Deep in the Heart of Texas
✟139,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree that the grace, as typified by the sacrifices, was not continual in the sense of "one and it's done."
But there were grace nonetheless. Each and every sacrifice looked foward in faith to the future when the One Sacrifice would be made. Likewise, the sacrifices that came/come after look/ed back in memoirum to the One Sacrifice.
It was never the sacrifices that saved. It was the faith and obedience with which those sacrifices were made that accessed the grace that brought the mercy that saved.
They never ask themselves why Messiah was Torah observant, commanded that His disciple be so too, but they don't have to be. Gee, I thought they were disciples... ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.