Arkansas
✟19,680.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Careful with Alan Keyes Honor - he's a devoted Roman Catholic.

ROFL--is there anyone who isn't???
20.gif

Upvote 0

RND

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2006
Victorville, California, CorpUSA
Visit site
✟23,772.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I know I will probably get in trouble for posting here, but the lack of knowledge shown in this thread horrifies me.

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

JM

Nah, you're good to go in my book. I just think that the knowledge of the difference between and "certification" and an actual "certificate of live birth" is equally horrifying. It is truly a shame that most people do not know that "certification" is different than an actual "certificate."

The "certification" trotted out as authentic and undeniable proof of BO's birth in the state of Hawaii has no hospital of record nor does it have a doctor signature on it to attest or "witness" to a live birth. In other words without the actual "certificate" then the "certification" can be called into question and is thus suspect.

But as P.T. Barnum proved in his old adage there is indeed a "sucker born every minute" and sadly the American people proved Mr. Barnum right again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

trubeautie

Salaam-e-Ishq
Feb 7, 2009
TN
✟7,814.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I know I will probably get in trouble for posting here, but the lack of knowledge shown in this thread horrifies me.

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

JM

Thank you for posting. The ignorance in this thread is rampant but certainly not surprising. As stated earlier, sometimes it seems like one cannot be a child of an immigrant and non-white/mixed white in this country without one's "American" status being called into question. That's likely the reason behind the questioning of Obama.How many times are other Presidents questioned? It's a shame to see SDAs carrying on with nonsense. But then, the whole issue is somewhat amusing as well. There are certainly two different American realities. I like to see them as generally coinciding with the red and blue states. :)

Upvote 0

trubeautie

Salaam-e-Ishq
Feb 7, 2009
TN
✟7,814.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
tru and Jon--all I will say to you is this. If you don't like other ppl's opinions about Obama--then by all means, avoid this thread.

And RACE has NOTHING to do with it--that's the ignorance I am amazed at!

Let's clarify. People are free to have their opinions, and I am free to disagree. Please don't think that telling people to avoid the thread just because they voice disagreement is going to make people stop voicing their opinions.

As far as so-called race, it is denial to believe that it has nothing to do Obama and the citizenship debate. Nothing at all ignorant about it - it is reality.

Upvote 0

honorthesabbath

Senior Veteran
Aug 10, 2005
Arkansas
✟19,680.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Let's clarify. People are free to have their opinions, and I am free to disagree. Please don't think that telling people to avoid the thread just because they voice disagreement is going to make people stop voicing their opinions.

As far as so-called race, it is denial to believe that it has nothing to do Obama and the citizenship debate. Nothing at all ignorant about it - it is reality.

Excuse me? Do you not recall that during the elections how McCains eligibility for president was called into question because of his birthplace? Was this due to race too?

How convenient it is to always pull the 'race' card when someone questions the character of a person of color. Now that's racist!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

trubeautie

Salaam-e-Ishq
Feb 7, 2009
TN
✟7,814.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Excuse me? Do you not recall that during the elections how McCains eligibility for president was called into question because of his birthplace? Was this due to race too?

How convenient it is to always pull the 'race' card when someone questions the character of a person of color. Now that's racist!

Please spare me the excuses. The McCain issue was brought up and died quite quickly. Further was Bush's birthplace questioned? Gore? Clinton? The persistence of the Obama birthplace/citizenship issue is very telling. It has nothing to do with pulling any race card, and that's usually the quickest claim when people want to deny the truth. I suppose it is easy for some to ignore the videos such as the one plastered all over the media with statements like "he's not an American, is a Muslim and the "nigras" are going to take over..." Sure, race as nothing to do with it, nor religious ignorance etc. *smh*

ETA: It is noted that you did not have much of a response to my initial post. What you must realize is that when you use an article that reveals such ignorance about the world, you will lose people like me - those who have a recent connection outside of the U.S. and an understanding of certain issues. The author of the article clearly is lacks knowledge about how exactly a person descending from a country under the "British raj" could have acquired citizenship. How easy these types make it for others to support Obama, because they are so out of touch, even with the experiences of fellow Americans. Tell me, what does having British citizenship at birth have to do with whether or not Obama is a natural-born citizen of the U.S.?

Further, one should be careful on the "standing" issue. The argument that the concept is nowhere in the Constitution could be a slippery slope. Firstly, it makes sense that the Supreme Court of the land not be inundated with foolishness like "whether a President is a citizen of another nation through a foreign-born parent." That is a frivolous lawsuit and a waste of time and money. Secondly, remember that concepts such as "separation of church and state" are not explicitly mentioned within the Constitution either. While the idea is surely clear to some of us, let's not give ammunition to the willfully ignorant.

Lastly, what it far more important, is that we focus on the actions of the President, his administration and Congress etc. While some choose to complain about his status as an American national, bills are being pushed that taking us closer and closer to the time of the end. That is a waste of time. We must pray for them and the decisions that they make...and continue to watch and pray.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mickey1953

Senior Veteran
Sep 14, 2006
✟20,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Sorry for jumping in on this discussion - I have not posted in sometime, but seeing what was being talked about in this thread, this might fit in.

I do not know much about Bible Codes etc., but I thought since people were discussing birth place etc. & President Obama's character etc. this might be interesting... and then again it may not.

The first post asked: Is Resident Obama A Fraud? This is what this article says:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/....he_Anti_Christ/

Upvote 0

trubeautie

Salaam-e-Ishq
Feb 7, 2009
TN
✟7,814.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sorry for jumping in on this discussion - I have not posted in sometime, but seeing what was being talked about in this thread, this might fit in.

I do not know much about Bible Codes etc., but I thought since people were discussing birth place etc. & President Obama's character etc. this might be interesting... and then again it may not.

The first post asked: Is Resident Obama A Fraud? This is what this article says:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/....he_Anti_Christ/

This just gets better and better...

Upvote 0

honorthesabbath

Senior Veteran
Aug 10, 2005
Arkansas
✟19,680.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Please spare me the excuses. The McCain issue was brought up and died quite quickly. Further was Bush's birthplace questioned? Gore? Clinton? The persistence of the Obama birthplace/citizenship issue is very telling. It has nothing to do with pulling any race card, and that's usually the quickest claim when people want to deny the truth. I suppose it is easy for some to ignore the videos such as the one plastered all over the media with statements like "he's not an American, is a Muslim and the "nigras" are going to take over..." Sure, race as nothing to do with it, nor religious ignorance etc. *smh*

ETA: It is noted that you did not have much of a response to my initial post. What you must realize is that when you use an article that reveals such ignorance about the world, you will lose people like me - those who have a recent connection outside of the U.S. and an understanding of certain issues. The author of the article clearly is lacks knowledge about how exactly a person descending from a country under the "British raj" could have acquired citizenship. How easy these types make it for others to support Obama, because they are so out of touch, even with the experiences of fellow Americans. Tell me, what does having British citizenship at birth have to do with whether or not Obama is a natural-born citizen of the U.S.?

Further, one should be careful on the "standing" issue. The argument that the concept is nowhere in the Constitution could be a slippery slope. Firstly, it makes sense that the Supreme Court of the land not be inundated with foolishness like "whether a President is a citizen of another nation through a foreign-born parent." That is a frivolous lawsuit and a waste of time and money. Secondly, remember that concepts such as "separation of church and state" are not explicitly mentioned within the Constitution either. While the idea is surely clear to some of us, let's not give ammunition to the willfully ignorant.

Lastly, what it far more important, is that we focus on the actions of the President, his administration and Congress etc. While some choose to complain about his status as an American national, bills are being pushed that taking us closer and closer to the time of the end. That is a waste of time. We must pray for them and the decisions that they make...and continue to watch and pray.

What you are over-looking is that every single bill Hussein signs or any action he takes is null and void if he is NOT the rightful president of the USA. This issue, as I said, especially for me, is NOT about race, it goes far deeper than that silly nonsense, it strikes at the very heart of our Constitution and the security of our nation.

PS--I am still waiting for your response to my question about this comment you made earlier in this thread..
Oh and Islam...if you have any connection whatsoever to the faith, then you will never live it down. Do people realize that there will be individuals who practiced Islam in heaven?
. I asked you to prove this statement and so far you have not. Did you mean "HAD" practiced Islam, then repented and accepted Christ as their Saviour? Or who are still practicing Islam and for what ever reason you deem reasonable will be accepted into eternal life?

Last edited:
Upvote 0