✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Muslim is not a race
Do muslims consider themselves to be a descendant of Abraham or not? Even Christians are adopted into the family of Abraham, so I am sure that Muslims can be adopted in also. So there can be a spiritual aspect. Remember the movie Ben Hur where the slave was adopted as a son with full rights and full privileges as a son. That is what Ben means: Son of Hur. This is a type of Christ. Paul in the Bible had full legal rights as a Greek, which was more than he had as a Hebrew.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Saying there is only one race of humans is like saying there is only one breed of dog.
I have a whole big box full of wires and connects that are now obsolete. The term race is pretty much an obsolete term because very very few people are pure anything. In America for example Black Men are 60% African descent and Black Women are 40% African descent. One reason for the Civil was the attitude, even legal opinion that if you were 1/16 black you were still a part of the African "RACE". The people in the north felt this concept of race was absurd. In the case of women you could be 1/64 Black and still be sold as a sex slave or what they would call fancy girls in Lexington Ky and New Orleans.

During the census my son had to put down a race. With him he is a little bit of everything. No one has ever guessed correctly what "race" he is. So he could be whatever race he wants to be. Which means he can qualify for money for people in a minority race. I worked for a company once that was considered a minority race company and we got government jobs because of that.

Culture has a lot more to do with it. My wife has her degree in sociology so she may know more about this than I do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Paul in the Bible had full legal rights as a Greek, which was more than he had as a Hebrew.
Actually - that was ROMAN, not Greek. The Greeks who were not Roman citizens had as few rights as any other non-citizens.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
With him he is a little bit of everything. No one has ever guess correct what he really is.
And I see that as problematic.

God created us as a full bouquet of colors and body types. If we interbreed to the point that we eliminate all of that, we become nothing more than a bunch of dandylions.

No roses, no orchids, etc.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Archeology says the 10 tribes went the other way - toward the pacific ocean.
There are 12 tribes of 12,000 = 144,000 people that God has preserved as Pure onto Himself. ONLY God has the ability to keep people pure like that. Otherwise there are adoptions, inner marriage and affairs that mixes things up pretty good. Look at Romeo and Juliet and the extent they were willing to go to in order to mix things up.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are 12 tribes of 12,000 = 144,000 people that God has preserved as Pure onto Himself.
That is (as Dr David Jeremiah likes to say) 144.000 Jewish evangelists set apart during the Tribulation.

Since we are not there yet (in the TRIB), it does not apply.

Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
'Is race supremacy itself hypocritical?'
Yes.
We are all descended from Adam and Eve, race is an artifical distinction, made more obvious by language barriers.
Add in the fact that we All need saving by God and race and the prejduices it brings about are all wrong.
I think the races are, indeed, different. It's why most professional basketball players are black. It makes races "better" than other races at different things, but at the end of the day it's like asking if a fully loaded Dodge Challenger is better than a fully loaded Dodge Ram pickup. They're both better than the other, and worse than the other, depending on what you're using them for.

Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well, if the Bible is any indication, or anything to go by--

I know in the bible, supposedly the Serpent seduced Eve, yet she is said to be the mother of all humanity. Well, don't we all have serpent in us at this point the whole point one could make in general one way or another practically lost? I knoww it's taboo, but it's been really irking me and I had to get it off my chance. Aren't all race supremacists practically hypocrites.

I'll give the Jews and white supremacists as an example. There are many who could be termed as being "anti-semintic" many white people perhaps being the biggest defenders one could argue. But yet ironically, are there just as many white people who look convincingly or not all that different from seminitics? During WW2, with the whole raciap supremacy and hysteria regarding race, did not many of the Germans suspiciously have very large noses as well. Many of the English for example, look strangely similair to how many of the Jews do. So I mean, what is the difference? What does it mean to be even white exactly, they claim the offspring that Eve had with the Serpent was darker skinned, and yet, supposedly many historians and anthropologists think that the Garden of Eden most likely existed is mesopotamia. And again, many anthropologists, and scientists think the first group of humans came from Africa and were black, so what the heck.

I honestly just think almost that the world is ruled by malevolent psychopaths.

If anyone is looking for any supposedly speculative real world accounts, well look, supposedly the majoriy of the human population has neanderthal in them apparently. The only group or race which does not is the indigenious sub-saharan africans.
Non-Africans have lower fitness levels due to 'genetic burden' left by ancient relatives | Daily Mail Online

I'll just say that anyone that "hates" anyone based on the genetic make-up of a person, is not worthy of my attention.

And yes, in the great scheme of things, it certainly is hypocritical, considering we are all homo sapiens and it is more then anything a mere geographic accident that you happen to be born to caucasians in europe, asians in china or blacks in africa.

And the most extreme example is probably Hitler's description of a "true supreme aryan", which was depicted as tall, blonde and with blue eyes.

While Hitler himself was small, had dark hair and brown eyes.

I never got that.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No roses, no orchids, etc.
I do not know about that. I have a friend that breeds flowers and it is pretty much hit and miss. Inbreeding is a real problem and the absolute opposite of inbreeding is by far and away the most healthy. I am a part of a strong bi-racial multicultural community and the kids are VERY healthy and for the most part intelligent and do very good in school. Now they are breeding flowers that glow in the dark.

galassia-rose1.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am just using this as an example that purity is rare and impossible apart from God. Usually that sort of inbreeding leads to extinction. The Jewish and Amish people have a lot of inbreeding and they have a lot of genetic diseases because of that.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Based on what?

the bible is silent since "Anglo" was not known yet.

Archeology says the 10 tribes went the other way - toward the pacific ocean.

Source? (Please.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That is (as Dr David Jeremiah likes to say) 144.000 Jewish evangelists set apart during the Tribulation.

Only 12,000 will be actual Jews (tribe of Judah) although all will be "spiritual Jews".

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Only 12,000 will be actual Jews (tribe of Judah) although all will be "spiritual Jews".
Since the return of the Babylonian exile, everyone from the 12 tribes are properly called Jews. Paul called himself a Jew but was from Benjamin. Barnabas was a Jew but from tribe Levi.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Since the return of the Babylonian exile, everyone from the 12 tribes are properly called Jews. Paul called himself a Jew but was from Benjamin. Barnabas was a Jew but from tribe Levi.

The tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi comprised the "house of Judah" as distinct from the "house of Israel", to whom Jesus was "sent only".

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi comprised the "house of Judah" as distinct from the "house of Israel", to whom Jesus was "sent only".
c'mon. Don't get so wrapped up in your theories.

Every one of the disciples were Jews. The Lord included Judah in the "house of Israel."

And records show that after the exile, some members of the 10 northern tribes filtered back to Judea. So they were all present (even if only a few representatives) when our Lord was ministering in the first century.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Pure deception. Jewish scholars have a vested interest in sending others on a wild goose chase regarding the lost tribes. Denmark is the 'lost' tribe of Dan; "Dan's mark", not some tribe in Africa.

• Informative
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And records show that after the exile, some members of the 10 northern tribes filtered back to Judea. So they were all present (even if only a few representatives) when our Lord was ministering in the first century.

True, and Jesus's ministry to them in particular was representative of his intent to fulfill his gospel ministry through them, and not the Jews.

Where in Judaism has the gospel of Jesus Christ every been preached?

Upvote 0