✟17,849.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well, if the Bible is any indication, or anything to go by--

I know in the bible, supposedly the Serpent seduced Eve, yet she is said to be the mother of all humanity. Well, don't we all have serpent in us at this point the whole point one could make in general one way or another practically lost? I knoww it's taboo, but it's been really irking me and I had to get it off my chance. Aren't all race supremacists practically hypocrites.

I'll give the Jews and white supremacists as an example. There are many who could be termed as being "anti-semintic" many white people perhaps being the biggest defenders one could argue. But yet ironically, are there just as many white people who look convincingly or not all that different from seminitics? During WW2, with the whole raciap supremacy and hysteria regarding race, did not many of the Germans suspiciously have very large noses as well. Many of the English for example, look strangely similair to how many of the Jews do. So I mean, what is the difference? What does it mean to be even white exactly, they claim the offspring that Eve had with the Serpent was darker skinned, and yet, supposedly many historians and anthropologists think that the Garden of Eden most likely existed is mesopotamia. And again, many anthropologists, and scientists think the first group of humans came from Africa and were black, so what the heck.

I honestly just think almost that the world is ruled by malevolent psychopaths.

If anyone is looking for any supposedly speculative real world accounts, well look, supposedly the majoriy of the human population has neanderthal in them apparently. The only group or race which does not is the indigenious sub-saharan africans.
Non-Africans have lower fitness levels due to 'genetic burden' left by ancient relatives | Daily Mail Online

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate

I know in the bible, supposedly the Serpent seduced Eve, yet she is said to be the mother of all humanity. Well, don't we all have serpent in us at this point the whole point one could make in general one way or another practically lost? I knoww it's taboo, but it's been really irking me and I had to get it off my chance. Aren't all race supremacists practically hypocrites.

I'll give the Jews and white supremacists as an example. There are many who could be termed as being "anti-semintic" many white people perhaps being the biggest defenders one could argue. But yet ironically, are there just as many white people who look convincingly or not all that different from seminitics? During WW2, with the whole raciap supremacy and hysteria regarding race, did not many of the Germans suspiciously have very large noses as well. Many of the English for example, look strangely similair to how many of the Jews do. So I mean, what is the difference? What does it mean to be even white exactly, they claim the offspring that Eve had with the Serpent was darker skinned, and yet, supposedly many historians and anthropologists think that the Garden of Eden most likely existed is mesopotamia. And again, many anthropologists, and scientists think the first group of humans came from Africa and were black, so what the heck.

If anyone is looking for any supposedly speculative real world accounts, well look, supposedly the majoriy of the human population has neanderthal in them apparently. The only group or race which does not is the indigenious sub-saharan africans.
Non-Africans have lower fitness levels due to 'genetic burden' left by ancient relatives | Daily Mail Online
Food for thought :).

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The muslims hate the Jewish people the most. The Muslims and the Jewish are both descended from Abraham so as far as their DNA they are brothers. Even if they have a different mother they are both of the same father.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
'Is race supremacy itself hypocritical?'
Yes.
We are all descended from Adam and Eve, race is an artifical distinction, made more obvious by language barriers.
Add in the fact that we All need saving by God and race and the prejduices it brings about are all wrong.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'll give the Jews and white supremacists as an example. There are many who could be termed as being "anti-semintic" many white people perhaps being the biggest defenders one could argue. But yet ironically, are there just as many white people who look convincingly or not all that different from seminitics? During WW2, with the whole raciap supremacy and hysteria regarding race, did not many of the Germans suspiciously have very large noses as well. Many of the English for example, look strangely similair to how many of the Jews do.

The Jews have been 'dispersed' throughout Europe and Russia for thousands of years, so it's not surprising that Jewish DNA shows up lot. I recently got my own genetic history back which reveals 1 percent (or less) Jewish DNA. (I do have a large nose, but that's the 70 percent Norsky in me.)

Of course there would have been intermarriage between the tribes of Israel long before all were driven north, which could account for traces of Jewish DNA in many Europeans.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We are all descended from Adam and Eve, race is an artifical distinction, made more obvious by language barriers.
No - it is more than that.

I saw a forensics show recently where a skull was discovered, and then the rest of the skeleton with some badly decomposed clothing.

Just from the skull they could tell the deceased was female, 20s-early 30s, and asian. (Mongoloid)
They can tell from just a skull if someone is caucasian, negroid or mongoloid.

That is race.

Saying there is only one race of humans is like saying there is only one breed of dog.

Upvote 0

BlackSabbath

Dec 31, 2017
Kelowna
✟17,849.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well, I hesitate to wonder or call question if we're really all compatible or can co-exist effectively. I noticed some ethnicities or races seem to prefer for example, individualistic countries versus collectivist and vice versa and it's just things like that which make me leery and cringe when some party or group condones this because it will only cause conflict.

I am not against collectivism entirely, but extremely group minded society's that disavow the individuality completely make me cringe. I notive as a preference, sone society's or countries seem to expect this almost as if it is a law.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BlackSabbath

Dec 31, 2017
Kelowna
✟17,849.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The muslims hate the Jewish people the most. The Muslims and the Jewish are both descended from Abraham so as far as their DNA they are brothers. Even if they have a different mother they are both of the same father.
[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], Muslim is not a race. I hesistate to wonder if it is really abrahamic, I think the Jews thought Muhhamand might be the Messiah at one point, but then quicky changed their changed their minds and thought he was a false prophet, some even considered him the antichrist.

I honestly do not think it is really that great of a religion, I see tons of muslims with their sword practicing body mutilaton as religious traditions with their swords. It's nonsense.

Upvote 0

BlackSabbath

Dec 31, 2017
Kelowna
✟17,849.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Jews have been 'dispersed' throughout Europe and Russia for thousands of years, so it's not surprising that Jewish DNA shows up lot. I recently got my own genetic history back which reveals 1 percent (or less) Jewish DNA. (I do have a large nose, but that's the 70 percent Norsky in me.)

Of course there would have been intermarriage between the tribes of Israel long before all were driven north, which could account for traces of Jewish DNA in many Europeans.
Some believe that the royal family is jewish and likewise I imagine many british people are a bit as well then. I dont think that all of the jews have big noses, it's from them mixing with so many groups of people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No - it is more than that.

I saw a forensics show recently where a skull was discovered, and then the rest of the skeleton with some badly decomposed clothing.

Just from the skull they could tell the deceased was female, 20s-early 30s, and asian. (Mongoloid)
They can tell from just a skull if someone is caucasian, negroid or mongoloid.

That is race.

Saying there is only one race of humans is like saying there is only one breed of dog.

Yes and no.

Yes there are racial features that differenciate 'races'.
No in that there is only the human race.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes there are racial features that differentiate 'races'.
No in that there is only the human race.
That is self-contradictory.

If there is only one race, there is nothing to differentiate.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
England is not Israel.

The one sitting on David's throne over Israel now is Yeshua/Jesus.

The Throne of David is here on earth, not in heaven. Christ will not sit on that throne until he returns to earth.

Genesis 49:10

"The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Throne of David is here on earth, not in heaven. Christ will not sit on that throne until he returns to earth.
So where in Jerusalem is that throne????
"The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be."
Right.

Shiloh = Yeshua/Jesus

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The throne is in England. That's where "the house of Israel" is headquartered.
Not so. There have never been (until the post Bar Kochba resettlement) no Israelites in the British islands.

The 10 northern tribes went north and east. NOT WEST.

Anglo-Israelism is a lie from the devil.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Not so. There have never been (until the post Bar Kochba resettlement) no Israelites in the British islands.

The 10 northern tribes went north and east. NOT WEST.

Anglo-Israelism is a lie from the devil.

God will gather Israel from the four corners of the earth.
Isaiah 43:5-6

Find the people who have Israel's history book, and worship Israel's God, and you will find the descendants of Israel, those to whom Jesus declared he was sent to....only.

Check out the countries that have a cross on their flag as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Denying Anglo-Israelism is a lie from the devil.
Based on what?

the bible is silent since "Anglo" was not known yet.

Archeology says the 10 tribes went the other way - toward the pacific ocean.

Upvote 0