Is Queen saying this? Another one votes for Trump.

9Rock9

Sinner in need of grace.
Nov 28, 2018
South Carolina
✟73,672.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
That's fair to say (about Trump), and I respect the poster who doesn't exaggerate in order to make a claim. However, Trump really took the side of the churches and freedom of religion, again and again while he was president. If I can find the list, I'll post it.

Oh, I don't deny that. I just try to tread carefully with making objective statements about politics online, just because of how intense such discussions can get.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
So there may be a debate whether Trump was a Christian or not if anyone really knew his faith. I didn't see him as a true Christian. He was having someone lead Trump to be into positive thinking. Similar to Robert Schuller Hour of Power philosophy Christian rather than biblical.

I did feel Trump wanted Christian votes and especially money donations from those like Joel Osteen for example. Those megachurches can come up with a lot. Remember churches usually want Republicans in office. They'd be willing to donate to help Trump win. Christians would be Trumps most reliable voters and supporters.

So do we really need Trump more than the current incumbent Biden.? Better Trump than Biden. For many of you may haven't noticed why you may have not answered this thread. Do you realize since Trump has been out of office Christian voices have become to a complete halt and silence. Christians had a voice and say when Trump was in office. That was your opportunity to have some of any say. .

But now with Biden and the Democrats they have tape over their mouths. They don't want to hear anything from you . . I've done plenty of reading to see the before and after effects both at regular and even Christian news . . Biden is not anyone who said he was. He changed right before the dead line. As you can see internationally he's totally messing up.

He should've chosen Susan Rice as the vice president. She has more skills and experience than most people in the government on international relations. Kamala falls way short. She doesn't seem educated enough to be where she's at. . She better stop this racism talk. Most whites like all races today. She's stuck in the past. She shouldn't be blaming us today . . white supremacist are isolated issues. Majority wise Whites are for all races. I've lived long enough to see everyone at school getting along . . and name calling is more about ones way of dressing. Being too skinny or fat etc jokes. Racism in my generation wasn't the issue . . both her and Biden are out of line.

Despite Trump has issues whether or not the counting of votes was fair or not. Look rather where we stand now. . We can only hope for better. Not for worse. I put no confidence in Biden and Kamala . . Stop with the circus act. Let's get more serious here. .

I hope Trump or another republican gets in office next election. Mostly that Christians have a voice again . . Currently they would rather have a transgender person in a cabinet than a born again Christian. That's how Biden and Kamala like it.

We need to get these two out soon. Get Trump or some decent Republican back in. I may vote this time to get both of them out. At this point I may rather have the janitor from Walmart in office rather than Biden and Kamala. At least the Walmart worker is on the clean side of things. :clap:

Would anyone else have a say on this issue? Feel free to do share what you think.

So bottom line is you (Christian) wants seat at the table. As you wrote Trump is not Christian, but as long as he gives power to Christian, you are fine with him.

Well, I am glad you are honest about your intention. It is not about good Biblical policy or reduce Christian persecution (American Christian never faced any persecution for their faith), it’s about power. As long as Christians get power and seat at the table, they will sell their soul to anyone.

Upvote 0