Is Queen saying this? Another one votes for Trump.

Aug 25, 2021
Illinois
✟15,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
A close aide of Trump thinks he may be running in 2024 possibly. Well you should remember the wall issue etc. and everything Trump did and said while he was in office.

Would you want Trump back in office in 2024 winning the election or perhaps not? Maybe would you want another person or party in office that year.

Do you think Trump or any party would help America where we stand now and perhaps even in our future circumstances?. .

If you liked and supported him when he was in office why? If you didn't like you him what would be the reason?. . How do things feel since Biden took over? Would Trump have done better, worse or just nearly the same?

You don't have to answer all of these. Answer any of them. I'll give some comments in later posts on this topic. Not to influence anyone's choice now please just don't elect the Statue of Liberty. She is too tall to get in the oval office.
red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif
ok who is first?

Ok After reading this article now what would you think about Trump running again?

Trump teases potential 2024 bid amid Afghanistan crisis

Aug 25, 2021
Illinois
✟15,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
So there may be a debate whether Trump was a Christian or not if anyone really knew his faith. I didn't see him as a true Christian. He was having someone lead Trump to be into positive thinking. Similar to Robert Schuller Hour of Power philosophy Christian rather than biblical.

I did feel Trump wanted Christian votes and especially money donations from those like Joel Osteen for example. Those megachurches can come up with a lot. Remember churches usually want Republicans in office. They'd be willing to donate to help Trump win. Christians would be Trumps most reliable voters and supporters.

So do we really need Trump more than the current incumbent Biden.? Better Trump than Biden. For many of you may haven't noticed why you may have not answered this thread. Do you realize since Trump has been out of office Christian voices have become to a complete halt and silence. Christians had a voice and say when Trump was in office. That was your opportunity to have some of any say. .

But now with Biden and the Democrats they have tape over their mouths. They don't want to hear anything from you . . I've done plenty of reading to see the before and after effects both at regular and even Christian news . . Biden is not anyone who said he was. He changed right before the dead line. As you can see internationally he's totally messing up.

He should've chosen Susan Rice as the vice president. She has more skills and experience than most people in the government on international relations. Kamala falls way short. She doesn't seem educated enough to be where she's at. . She better stop this racism talk. Most whites like all races today. She's stuck in the past. She shouldn't be blaming us today . . white supremacist are isolated issues. Majority wise Whites are for all races. I've lived long enough to see everyone at school getting along . . and name calling is more about ones way of dressing. Being too skinny or fat etc jokes. Racism in my generation wasn't the issue . . both her and Biden are out of line.

Despite Trump has issues whether or not the counting of votes was fair or not. Look rather where we stand now. . We can only hope for better. Not for worse. I put no confidence in Biden and Kamala . . Stop with the circus act. Let's get more serious here. .

I hope Trump or another republican gets in office next election. Mostly that Christians have a voice again . . Currently they would rather have a transgender person in a cabinet than a born again Christian. That's how Biden and Kamala like it.

We need to get these two out soon. Get Trump or some decent Republican back in. I may vote this time to get both of them out. At this point I may rather have the janitor from Walmart in office rather than Biden and Kamala. At least the Walmart worker is on the clean side of things. :clap:

Would anyone else have a say on this issue? Feel free to do share what you think.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟908,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So there may be a debate whether Trump was a Christian or not if anyone really knew his faith. I didn't see him as a true Christian. He was having someone lead Trump to be into positive thinking. Similar to Robert Schuller Hour of Power philosophy Christian rather than biblical.

I did feel Trump wanted Christian votes and especially money donations from those like Joel Osteen for example. Those megachurches can come up with a lot. Remember churches usually want Republicans in office. They'd be willing to donate to help Trump win. Christians would be Trumps most reliable voters and supporters.

So do we really need Trump more than the current incumbent Biden.? Better Trump than Biden. For many of you may haven't noticed why you may have not answered this thread. Do you realize since Trump has been out of office Christian voices have become to a complete halt and silence. Christians had a voice and say when Trump was in office. That was your opportunity to have some of any say. .

But now with Biden and the Democrats they have tape over their mouths. They don't want to hear anything from you . . I've done plenty of reading to see the before and after effects both at regular and even Christian news . . Biden is not anyone who said he was. He changed right before the dead line. As you can see internationally he's totally messing up.

He should've chosen Susan Rice as the vice president. She has more skills and experience than most people in the government on international relations. Kamala falls way short. She doesn't seem educated enough to be where she's at. . She better stop this racism talk. Most whites like all races today. She's stuck in the past. She shouldn't be blaming us today . . white supremacist are isolated issues. Majority wise Whites are for all races. I've lived long enough to see everyone at school getting along . . and name calling is more about ones way of dressing. Being too skinny or fat etc jokes. Racism in my generation wasn't the issue . . both her and Biden are out of line.

Despite Trump has issues whether or not the counting of votes was fair or not. Look rather where we stand now. . We can only hope for better. Not for worse. I put no confidence in Biden and Kamala . . Stop with the circus act. Let's get more serious here. .

I hope Trump or another republican gets in office next election. Mostly that Christians have a voice again . . Currently they would rather have a transgender person in a cabinet than a born again Christian. That's how Biden and Kamala like it.

We need to get these two out soon. Get Trump or some decent Republican back in. I may vote this time to get both of them out. At this point I may rather have the janitor from Walmart in office rather than Biden and Kamala. At least the Walmart worker is on the clean side of things. :clap:

Would anyone else have a say on this issue? Feel free to do share what you think.
Christians have not been silenced. If they are not speaking up that is on them because nothing is stopping them.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟690,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A close aide of Trump thinks he may be running in 2024 possibly. Well you should remember the wall issue etc. and everything Trump did and said while he was in office.

Would you want Trump back in office in 2024 winning the election or perhaps not? Maybe would you want another person or party in office that year.

Do you think Trump or any party would help America where we stand now and perhaps even in our future circumstances?. .

If you liked and supported him when he was in office why? If you didn't like you him what would be the reason?. . How do things feel since Biden took over? Would Trump have done better, worse or just nearly the same?

You don't have to answer all of these. Answer any of them. I'll give some comments in later posts on this topic. Not to influence anyone's choice now please just don't elect the Statue of Liberty. She is too tall to get in the oval office.
red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif
ok who is first?

Ok After reading this article now what would you think about Trump running again?

Trump teases potential 2024 bid amid Afghanistan crisis

I liked President Trump and voted for him twice, my reasons are well known as I've voiced them all over the forum, no need to reiterate.

It's likely I wouldn't vote for him again due to his age etc. I will wait and see who the republicans run, but honestly after the last 4 years and the last election cycle, I find it more likely I'll simply never vote again. I've already stopped following politics wholesale. If Americans are happy selling their elections and their integrity down river, she gets what she deserves.

I tried jumping up and down screaming - no one listened.

Upvote 0
Aug 25, 2021
Illinois
✟15,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Christians have not been silenced. If they are not speaking up that is on them because nothing is stopping them.

The voices you speak of are probably Christian protesters. But Biden and the Democrats are covering their ears. So their voices aren't really reaching the White House only maybe outside the White House. That's what I mean how their voices got silenced.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I liked President Trump and voted for him twice, my reasons are well known as I've voiced them all over the forum, no need to reiterate.

Actually, Trump having faced the likes of Hillary Clinton and then Joe Biden in those two elections speaks for itself. ;)

But I hope you don't give up voting altogether, no matter how you feel at the present. One of the 'third parties' would appreciate your vote and you will feel that you voted your conscience even if that candidate loses.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟908,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The voices you speak of are probably Christian protesters. But Biden and the Democrats are covering their ears. So their voices aren't really reaching the White House only maybe outside the White House. That's what I mean how their voices got silenced.
Biden is a Christian as are most of the Democrats. Trump entertained Christian leaders for his own benefit but was most definitely not a Christian himself. Any ear he gave to them was to make a show for votes and donations.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Biden is a Christian as are most of the Democrats. Trump entertained Christian leaders for his own benefit but was most definitely not a Christian himself. Any ear he gave to them was to make a show for votes and donations.
Actually, the difference between Trump and Biden on this account is a bit more complicated. Trump respected Christianity and helped the Christian churches while not pretending to be devout himself, whereas Biden plays the role big time while simultaneously thumbing his nose at his own church's teachings.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟908,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Actually, the difference between Trump and Biden on this account is a bit more complicated. Trump respected Christianity and helped the Christian churches while not pretending to be devout himself, whereas Biden plays the role big time while simultaneously thumbing his nose at his own church's teachings.
I don’t know how you could see Trump as respecting Christianity. He was clearly using believers for his own ends. That is not respect.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Aug 25, 2021
Illinois
✟15,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don’t know how you could see Trump as respecting Christianity. He was clearly using believers for his own ends. That is not respect.

Well if you don't realize Biden says he Catholic not Christian. While attending a certain church over the years when the Catholics found out he supports abortion and gay marriage those churches weren't agreeing with him.
Since Trump was pro life and didn't support gay marriage some Catholics voted for Trump.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟908,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well if you don't realize Biden says he Catholic not Christian. While attending a certain church over the years when the Catholics found out he supports abortion and gay marriage those churches weren't agreeing with him.
Since Trump was pro life and didn't support gay marriage some Catholics voted for Trump.
Trump said what he knew Christians wanted to hear. It’s crazy to believe he was sincere about being against abortion or gay marriage. He’s a salesman and he certainly knew how to sell to Christians. As to Biden, being Catholic he is obviously Christian.

Upvote 0
Aug 25, 2021
Illinois
✟15,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't believe one is a Christian when they call their priest father and when their leader is the pope in Rome. When they pray to Mary for things.
Only those who call upon the name of Jesus Christ or God the Father are called Christian as said in Acts 11:26 NKJV
26 And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,971.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I don't believe one is a Christian when they call their priest father and when their leader is the pope in Rome. When they pray to Mary for things.
Only those who call upon the name of Jesus Christ or God the Father are called Christian as said in Acts 11:26 NKJV
26 And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.
According to the rules of this site, Catholics are Christians. It's not allowed to claim that a person or group who identifies as Christian is not one.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
And I think that is simply a way of projecting onto Trump whatever would make him look bad. Such was the general rule throughout his time as president--whatever analysis made him look the worst, that is what the critics chose.

When, for instance, Trump successfully backed the North Korean dictator down, Trump was supposed to be the warmonger (!). (And, by the way, Kim has just started up his weapons-grade nuclear project again, now that it's only Biden he has to deal with.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟908,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And I think that is simply a way of projecting onto Trump whatever would make him look bad. Such was the general rule throughout his time as president--whatever analysis made him look the worst, that is what the critics chose.

When, for instance, Trump successfully backed the North Korean dictator down, Trump was supposed to be the warmonger (!). (And, by the way, Kim has just started up his weapons-grade nuclear project again, now that it's only Biden he has to deal with.)
I never needed critics to tell what to think about Trump. I let his own words and actions speak for themselves. Trump is responsible fir Trump looking bad.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I never needed critics to tell what to think about Trump.
Nor did I say that you did or do.

I merely observed in your post the same kind of analysis that was standard in the media during the Trump era but which vanished the moment Joe was inaugurated.

Now there is next to nothing that the mainstream critics are willing to hold against Biden, even though he's so much less effective as president than his predecessors and is guilty of every last character fault that these people said they found in Trump.

Upvote 0

9Rock9

Sinner in need of grace.
Nov 28, 2018
South Carolina
✟73,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

He isn't openly hostile towards Christianity, either. Many Christians see the Democratic Party and the left as actually hostile towards their values.

A lot of them are aware he isn't really a Christian and that they are using each other. A lot of the support is the concern about religious freedom.

I do think there are good Christians in both parties, and I agree with the Democrats on some things, I'm just explaining why some Christians think Trump respects Christianity.

Upvote 0

9Rock9

Sinner in need of grace.
Nov 28, 2018
South Carolina
✟73,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Trump said what he knew Christians wanted to hear. It’s crazy to believe he was sincere about being against abortion or gay marriage. He’s a salesman and he certainly knew how to sell to Christians. As to Biden, being Catholic he is obviously Christian.

While he may not really care about abortion, there are a lot of Republicans who do, and more Republicans in government makes more abortion restrictions more likely.

Reactions: Rescued One
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
He isn't openly hostile towards Christianity, either. Many Christians see the Democratic Party and the left as actually hostile towards their values.
That's fair to say (about Trump), and I respect the poster who doesn't exaggerate in order to make a claim. However, Trump really took the side of the churches and freedom of religion, again and again while he was president. If I can find the list, I'll post it.

Upvote 0