Josephus

<b>Co-Founder Christian Forums</b>
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2000
Kerbal Space Center
✟150,343.00
Faith
Messianic
What do you think? Is George Bush doing a good job as president under the circumstances?

This is the KT's popular opinion post for the presidency.

What approval rating do you think the President of the United States deserves for his handling of the office and of being our president?

If i had voted this year i would have voted for my man Bush. I liked his Father and I like him. Everyone has there problems in life but he has seemed to come above them. He took the office with alot of dignity and without makeing a huge fuss over it like some other people did. In time we will see how well he does. the 1st and 2nd year are always the hardest.

Heck i would have voted for Clinton too.

Upvote 0
H

Huram2ch214

I too am for President George W Bush. I would like to believe that he is a Christian, but I am unsure of that. It would be so wonderful if we could see and hear a US President present a clear and public testimony right during the State of the Union Speech. A testimony that names and praises the Lord Jesus Christ. And to do so in regardless of the polls!

Upvote 0

Blackhawk

Monkey Boy
Feb 5, 2002
Ft. Worth, tx
Visit site
✟22,925.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I Like GW Bush. I think he handled the whole 9/11 thing very well. Also he is doing his best with the economic dowturn. Which has nothing to do with whether he is doing a good jo or not really. The economy just fluctuates up and down. I think that He is doing a very good job. I only rated him a t a 90% because I think a president would have to extra, etra exceptional to be rated at 100%. I think the only ones that could rate that high would be Washington and Lincoln.

blackhaw

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.