Visit site
✟46,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
1. Who has limited this discussion to female on male?
2. Some woman do like it.

Some people like onions, some don't. Whether something tastes good or not is subjective.

Back on topic. Can anyone post a verse that actually addresses the subject? There's indications of it in Song of Solomon.

Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
Obama: 53% deserve him ;)
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Oh yes, leave it to a male to utter that...
^_^

Mont: 1. Who has limited this discussion to female on male?
2. Some woman do like it.

Some people like onions, some don't. Whether something tastes good or not is subjective.

Back on topic. Can anyone post a verse that actually addresses the subject? There's indications of it in Song of Solomon.
Agree - back on topic & until there's some scripture guidelines on married couples can & can't do specifically, why are people limiting sex? - Good grief, we have plenty of restrictions in what SIN IS, God gives us freedom in the marital bed to whoop it up & some people want to restrict that too? :help: :swoon:

Come on folks - throw us a bone here :sorry: :o

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

apsalmistspraise

Painting with the words of the Lord...
Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
staff edit
i believe the question was not how ppl like it or not but if it was okay in marriage. my answer to this is: "Drink waters out of thine own cistern"
and that you should be satisfied by only your spouse. Therefore if both are consenting in the marriage, then it is fine. It matters not whether others on this forum ENJOY it or not. that was not the question.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

UNKN0WN

Post-Christian Samurai
Dec 17, 2007
✟15,291.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Perhaps this entire discussion is not PG anyway?

Along with the various talks of homosex/phobia, demonology/satanism, ritual uncleanness due to periods...

I just thought I'd point out that CF is not a PG place, otherwise thee is a lot of content that will need filtering, not just what I say ;)

Apologies to any kids who read it.

Upvote 0

Soul Searcher

The kingdom is within
Apr 27, 2005
West Virginia
✟39,544.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
It's hard to believe this thread has went on over 90 pages..

The answer is simple. Of course it is ok as long as both people are willing and able. Any who don't like it or don't feel comfortable then don't do it but realize that everyone is not the same and that there is absolutely nothing wrong with it for those that enjoy it.

Upvote 0

apsalmistspraise

Painting with the words of the Lord...
Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's hard to believe this thread has went on over 90 pages..

The answer is simple. Of course it is ok as long as both people are willing and able. Any who don't like it or don't feel comfortable then don't do it but realize that everyone is not the same and that there is absolutely nothing wrong with it for those that enjoy it.
i agree with you as I said at the above the moderator has stated.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.