Is obama the antichrist?

get it right

Nov 25, 2008
✟1,845.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
This reminds me of these verses in 2 Peter 3:3,4,5,7,8 & 9 ~ Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the Fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

He is delaying His coming so that YOU and others can be born again first. That is how much He loves you and is patient. The problem that you and others have, He won't wait forever, and non of us are promised that we will be alive tomorrow.
You act like the Antichrist can't show up in your life time because things appear to you the same as they were like the verses I posted. That is not biblical at all. Jesus is coming like a thief in the night,

to those in the dark, yes, but his will know approx. becxause of events.

but the AC has to be revealed first. He has to be revealed to the church because the lost world won't care and won't recognize who he is. Things are not the same as revealed by the Spirit. There is a "shifting in the atmosphere" in the Spirit realm." Those with the Spirit of God can sense it. Those without the Spirit it is business as usual.

In my 50 years as a Christian, I have never thought that anyone was the Antichrist, President or not. Obama I do!!

i don't see it, but i don't rule it out. the verses about who can make war with him, sounds like usa to me, but many other verses sound like someone else.
some have interpertations that they claim to be of the holy spirit, but as not all are saying the same things, then what is going on here?

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
some have interpertations that they claim to be of the holy spirit, but as not all are saying the same things, then what is going on here?
They could very well be correct or incorrect regarding other events that are going to happen. As far as the Antichrist, those with the Spirit of God will know at some point who was correct and who wasn't :)

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
No one's fruits are entirely good or evil, and sometimes good fruit has bad spots in it.

This is exactly what I am speaking about... what you say
No one's fruits are entirely good or evil, and sometimes good fruit has bad spots in it.
is carnal and cannot be found in the Word of GOD
This why it is improtant to have a scriptural foundation in our very salvation, then when someone comes up and says
you can say
Romans 8:7 (KJV)
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

NLT
Romans 8:5Those who are dominated by the sinful nature think about sinful things, but those who are controlled by the Holy Spirit think about things that please the Spirit. 6If your sinful nature controls your mind, there is death. But if the Holy Spirit controls your mind, there is life and peace. 7For the sinful nature is always hostile to God. It never did obey God’s laws, and it never will. 8That’s why those who are still under the control of their sinful nature can never please God.

Upvote 0

Codger

Oct 23, 2003
N. E. Ohio
✟1,926.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
1 John 2:18 (NASB)
Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen; from this we know that it is the last hour.

1 John 2:22 (NASB)
Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3 (NASB)
and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

2 John 1:7 (NASB)
For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

I'll leave this thread to those who insist that all prophesy must be moved to our time and our future. It makes an exciting, sensational, and great hobby speculating on all of this prophesy being fulfilled in our day. Of course you must ignore or deny history in order to do this.

The truth is that the word Antichrist is only mentioned four times by John. Only once does the term contain the definate article "THE." Unfortunately I don't know who the historical antichrist was that John was speaking of. The Apostles and Disciples believed that they were living in the last hour (John 2:18). They must have been shocked that time continued past the fall of Jerusalem. I don't know who the historical Antichrist was because I don't know when John wrote his books. If it was early - it would have been Nero, if late - it would have been Domitian. The Antichrist is long gone that John spoke of - but there were many left to come. We tend to think of an Antichrist as a person who is widely known, but your next door neightbor who sells shoes may be an antichrist - in his mind.

We have always had Antichrists with us and so far as I can see B.O. is one of them, but not the last. Liberalism as a political movement is based on Secular Humanism, which in turn is based on Athiesm - or at best agnosticism.

Larry

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The truth is that the word Antichrist is only mentioned four times by John. Only once does the term contain the definate article "THE.
"Did you forget the man of sin (singular) in 2 Thess 2:3 and the beast (singular)throughout Daniel and in Revelation?

We have always had Antichrists with us and so far as I can see B.O. is one of them, but not the last
And just out of curiosity, what makes you believe that he isn't the last?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
"Did you forget the man of sin (singular) in 2 Thess 2:3 and the beast (singular)throughout Daniel and in Revelation?

Oh Oh Oh I know I know... OLD LEAVEN THEOLOGY...
this is the same thing that is going on all around the world. Now most people do NOT say this out loud but it is something that is real...
2 Peter 3:1-5 (KJV)
This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance: [2] That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour: [3] Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, [4] And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. [5] For this they willingly are ignorant ...

AND NOW we have the ones who have a theology that say's; "Since the beginning of the Church age we have been hearing about this person. It is not a person, it is a type of person and no more."
2 Tim. 3:5 (KJV)
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

We are FINALLY in the very last part of "THE LAST DAYS" and there are scoffers comeing out of the woodwork with the "OLD LEAVEN THEOLOGY" that has done everything in it's power to cause believers to believe in things that are not of GOD...
2 Tim. 3:1-5 (KJV)
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. [2] For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, [3] Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, [4] Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; [5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Titus 1:
10For there are many who rebel against right teaching; they engage in useless talk and deceive people. This is especially true of those who insist on circumcision for salvation. 11They must be silenced. By their wrong teaching, they have already turned whole families away from the truth. Such teachers only want your money. 12One of their own men, a prophet from Crete, has said about them, "The people of Crete are all liars; they are cruel animals and lazy gluttons." 13This is true. So rebuke them as sternly as necessary to make them strong in the faith. 14They must stop listening to Jewish myths and the commands of people who have turned their backs on the truth.
15Everything is pure to those whose hearts are pure. But nothing is pure to those who are corrupt and unbelieving, because their minds and consciences are defiled. 16Such people claim they know God, but they deny him by the way they live. They are despicable and disobedient, worthless for doing anything good.
Titus 2:
11For the grace of God has been revealed, bringing salvation to all people. 12And we are instructed to turn from godless living and sinful pleasures. We should live in this evil world with self-control, right conduct, and devotion to God, 13while we look forward to that wonderful event when the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will be revealed. 14He gave his life to free us from every kind of sin, to cleanse us, and to make us his very own people, totally committed to doing what is right. 15You must teach these things and encourage your people to do them, correcting them when necessary. You have the authority to do this, so don’t let anyone ignore you or disregard what you say.

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
It is time...
The time for the events that will bring about the final conflict is upon us.
The end of the GOD time second week is within literal reach.
The players are in place.
IT is now all up to GOD and His next move.
We do not have 100 years left. Not 50. Not 20. NOT even TEN!
The time is NOW.
Matthew 24:34 (KJV)
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

We either will be ready for the return of the Bridegroom or we will not.
We are either in the Sspirit or we are not.
We are either for GOD and His ways or we are not.
The ones who are not ready for the return, not in the Sspirit are bringing their "OLD LEAVEN THEOLOGY" out in great measure. They are refuting the Truth with the wisdom of men and the teachings of demons. They are interpreting the Word to mean exactly the opposite of what it means.
Even so, stand firm in your walk with GOD. Be not turned from the Truth. Lean not to your own understanding.
Then he instructed me, "Do not seal up the prophetic words you have written, for the time is near. Let the one who is doing wrong continue to do wrong; the one who is vile, continue to be vile; the one who is good, continue to do good; and the one who is holy, continue in holiness."
"See, I am coming soon, and my reward is with me, to repay all according to their deeds. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."
Blessed are those who wash their robes so they can enter through the gates of the city and eat the fruit from the tree of life. 15Outside the city are the dogs—the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idol worshipers, and all who love to live a lie.
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches. I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne. I am the bright morning star."
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come." Let each one who hears them say, "Come." Let the thirsty ones come—anyone who wants to. Let them come and drink the water of life without charge. And I solemnly declare to everyone who hears the prophetic words of this book: If anyone adds anything to what is written here, God will add to that person the plagues described in this book. And if anyone removes any of the words of this prophetic book, God will remove that person’s share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book.
He who is the faithful witness to all these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon!"
Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!

Upvote 0

Codger

Oct 23, 2003
N. E. Ohio
✟1,926.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

This is just a Dispensational assumption. I think history shows that these are three different people - all past. The Emperor, John of Giscala - who desicrated the Temple (man of Sin), and either Nero or Dometian.

Can you show that these you describe are all the same person?

God has least two big projects ahead of us which will surpass the Obama Administration. First he intends to streighten out the Church under persecution. When this happens about 80% will drop away. Next he will make a world harvest. He has to clean up the Church because without doing so a large part of the harvest will be lost. We're not at the end yet so don't plan on leaving until the harvest is in.

Larry

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
Remember most church positions are within the tax laws of obedience. It will not be long before they will be under state laws of obedience. When they change whichever policies of church to remain compliant under the new government administration, will they become the daughters of the harlot?

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Army of the Lord? Obama Seeks Health Care Push From Pulpit - Political News - FOXNews.com

"
Obama told the rabbis that "we are God's partners in matters of life and death" and asked them to "tell the stories of health care dilemmas to illustrate what is a stake" in their sermons, Moline wrote.
Critics say Obama's message seemed to "cross a line" and imply a kind of "scriptural or holy support for the program."
"I can't imagine why it would be appropriate for a president even to suggest a partnership with God somehow was connected to his ideas for health care," said the Rev. Barry Lynn, executive director of Americans United for the Separation of Church and State."

God complex, anyone?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God complex, anyone?
Reminds of these verses...Isaiah 14:13-14 ~ For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: (which I believe is Washington DC, and the congregation is congress), 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
He believes that he is a partner with God in life and death now. Next he will try to assume the whole responsibility himself ;)

The White House is the official residence and principal workplace of the President of the United States. Located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington, D.C.,
West is on the side of the north, Like east is on the side of the north.
White House - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
Sides of the north..

Leviticus 1:11
He is to slaughter it at the north side of the altar before the LORD, and Aaron's sons the priests shall sprinkle its blood against the altar on all sides.

I believe it has a more spiritual meaning... It is the place of sacrifice.. and Satan wants to reverence that we give to Yeshua who sacrificied His life for us...to redeem us.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sides of the north..

Leviticus 1:11
He is to slaughter it at the north side of the altar before the LORD, and Aaron's sons the priests shall sprinkle its blood against the altar on all sides.

I believe it has a more spiritual meaning... It is the place of sacrifice.. and Satan wants to reverence that we give to Yeshua who sacrificied His life for us...to redeem us.
Yes it is a Spiritual meaning visionary. He is going to slaughter many people instead of sheep or goats, and he wants to be God. Satan tries to be a mimic of God. Did you know that Congress is a synonym for Congregation...sit on the mount of the congregation? This is modern venacular here..not OT times, but the meaning is there ;)

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
reminds me of the slain under the altar...
Yes it sure does, both of these verses..Rev 6:9 ~ And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Rev 20:4 ~ And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes it is a Spiritual meaning visionary. He is going to slaughter many people instead of sheep or goats, and he wants to be God. Satan tries to be a mimic of God. Did you know that Congress is a synonym for Congregation...sit on the mount of the congregation? This is modern venacular here..not OT times, but the meaning is there ;)
True. But then what do you make of Reve 3:9? Gentiles do not worship in Synagoges as far as I know. ;)

Reve 3:9 Behold! I-am-giving out of the synagogue/sunagwghV <4864> of the Satan, to-the ones saying them-selves Judeans to-be and not they-are, but are false.
Behold! I shall be making them that they shall be arriving, and they shall be worshipping before the feet of thee, and they may be knowing that I love/hgaphsa <25> (5656) thee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Jpark

Oct 11, 2008
✟13,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Now what's this I see? :idea:

Possible insanity! Rantings and ravings of men! And useless arguments!

Why is it necessary to speculate on the identity of the Antichrist when we don't even know anything specific?

God is not even interested! He wants relationship.

And for the love of God, why America? :doh: Unless America assimilates the nation of Israel, the Antichrist will not come from America.

It is possible though, I admit.

http://www.adl.org/PresRele/IslME_62/5055_62.htm

But unless America assimilates Israel, the Antichrist will not come from America. And unless Obama takes this alliance to a whole new level, he is not the Antichrist.

So we will have to just wait and see.

Last edited:
Upvote 0