Is not going to church a sin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

catlover

did you miss the question marks ANM? I ASKED HER how long. And then made my statements of personal experience of those who attack churches yet haven't gone in years.

And your sidings are noted too. You don't seem to read or comprehend my posts -
I don't need to know her entire story to know she's judging people without knowledge.

You don't attack the entire body of Christ who visits churches becuz of your personal experiences anyways.
That's unjust attack.

She comprehends just fine...pride is not a Christian virtue Nadine.

Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
Obama: 53% deserve him ;)
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Aren't you psychic?

Not...it's been a year Nadine and it has been LOVELY.
Well then by this assertion, ALL CHURCHES ARE EVIL HEATHENS... ALL Christians are monsters.

Do you attack all Doctors, lawyers, dentists, hair stylists, plumbers, carpenters & salespeople becuz you run across some bad ones too?
Condemn all of them?

Upvote 0

Psalms34

◄♫♪♫ תהלים ♫♪♫►
Nov 20, 2004
Southern Calif
✟22,982.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Constitution
Ahhh… it’ll be nice when these types of topics go to the debate sub-forum. After all, non-denom does not mean no church affiliation. Doesn’t mean take shots at those that do go to church, either (as this topic began). After all, who says you cant go to church and go do other things as well? Why is it throw the baby out with the bathwater type of positions? Suppose to congregate for orderly services, and also suppose to congregate for going places like street witnessing etc.. not one or the other. Many that go to church do both, that’s just how it is.
Will this thread ever diiiie?!? Heh (still 175 posts to go for my 600 post prediction)
This is a good candidate thread for a thread moving once the debate sub-forum is open.

Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ahhh… it’ll be nice when these types of topics go to the debate sub-forum. After all, non-denom does not mean no church affiliation. Doesn’t mean take shots at those that do go to church, either (as this topic began). After all, who says you cant go to church and go do other things as well? Why is it throw the baby out with the bathwater type of positions? Suppose to congregate for orderly services, and also suppose to congregate for going places like street witnessing etc.. not one or the other. Many that go to church do both, that’s just how it is.
Will this thread ever diiiie?!? Heh (still 175 posts to go for my 600 post prediction)
This is a good candidate thread for a thread moving once the debate sub-forum is open.
The topic is fine, judgment and attack are not - it seems to be a hobby lately in this world.

Thankfully God will handle all of it.

Upvote 0

ANM29

Nov 11, 2003
In My Father's Hands..No Safer Place To Be
✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The topic is fine, judgment and attack are not - it seems to be a hobby lately in this world.

Yes, it is very common in organized religion and some Christians...God will surely handle it.....Thank God we all can receive his mercy, we sure can't find it in the church much...

Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
again, ALL CHURCHES ARE EVIL.. they go to one or 2 and then the whole world's churches are demonic heathen.
spare me the false accusations & judgments - I'd remind you that it's SATAN who is the accuser of the brethren. ;)

Upvote 0

ANM29

Nov 11, 2003
✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
again, ALL CHURCHES ARE EVIL.. they go to one or 2 and then the whole world's churches are demonic heathen.
spare me the false accusations & judgments - I'd remind you that it's SATAN who is the accuser of the brethren. ;)

I'll remind you that it is Christians who can be the worst people in the world....Which makes SATAN have a hold on them in some area;)

Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'll remind you that it is Christians who can be the worst people in the world....Which makes SATAN have a hold on them in some area;)
Ever think they aren't Christians?
Unlike some on this forum, I DON'T BELIEVE EVERYBODY WHO CLAIMS THEY ARE OF GOD WHEN THEIR FRUIT DISPLAYS THE OPPOSITE.

Might wanna do some fruit inspection than to attack the body of Christ like this in such broad and general terms.

And if this is what a Christian is doing - judging and falsely accusing, what makes you think you or catlover are the model Christians?
All I see is people doing the same thing they accuse others of. That happens alot.

Upvote 0

Psalms34

◄♫♪♫ תהלים ♫♪♫►
Nov 20, 2004
Southern Calif
✟22,982.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Constitution

Umm well that is how the topic started. OP asked a seemingly innocent question, but you can see in her second post she already had the answer before the first post being that 'church is a game'.

ND's are Christians that attend churches, not play games. Sure, can be a congregational owned church building or a home fellowship, but the OP was emphasizing church as a game (like head games) and she preferred not to go but only meet with other Christians one on one (if she does).

That is the spirit of the original post, just a game we play... :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ANM29

Nov 11, 2003
✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ever think they aren't Christians?
Unlike some on this forum, I DON'T BELIEVE EVERYBODY WHO CLAIMS THEY ARE OF GOD WHEN THEIR FRUIT DISPLAYS THE OPPOSITE.

Might wanna do some fruit inspection than to attack the body of Christ like this in such broad and general terms.

And if this is what a Christian is doing - judging and falsely accusing, what makes you think you or catlover are the model Christians?
All I see is people doing the same thing they accuse others of. That happens alot.

LOL!.....Yeah, Many of them are not Christians...They just carry the badge and associate in the same groups and cliques.....You know them by their fruit........:)

Some of them are Christians, just very carnal........Yep, that is a part of it anyway........

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.